My brother, Felix!
这是克普斯
This is Capheus.
好
Okay.
你一定是那个印度妞儿
And you must be India Plan.
我是卡拉 很高兴终于见到了你
Um, I’m Kala. It’s nice to finally meet.
嗯 见到你也很高兴
Yeah. Good to meet you.
我是拉詹
And I’m Rajan.
这是我丈夫
My husband.
一言难尽
It’s complicated.
我给你看样简单的吧
Well, let me show you something that’s not complicated.
塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯给的
Compliments from Sebastian Fuchs.
福克斯先生坚信复仇的道德必要性
Herr Fuchs is a firm believer in the moral necessity of revenge
他希望他的礼物能被你用来对付
and he hopes his gifts will be useful to you against,
那个”那不勒斯的婊♥子♥”
and I’m quoting, “The Neapolitan bitch.”
他还加上了你最喜欢的玩具
He included your favorite toy.
看在往日的情分上
For old time’s sake.
不
No.
他说什么
What did he say?
那不勒斯 到站了
Naples. The end of the line.
当然了
Of course.
我猜猜 这是你的
Let me guess, this is your
“没用的 威尔 调头吧”讲话吗
“It’s hopeless, Will, turn back now” speech?
我知道你不会听我的
I know you won’t listen to me,
但如果我不说 我会后悔的
but if I don’t say this to you, I will regret it.
我们曾谈及秘密
We talked once of secrets.
他们的世界是在秘密之上由秘密建成
How their world is built of and on secrets.
想要在那样的世界里存活 一个办法
One way to survive inside that kind of world
就是自己成为一个秘密
is to become a secret yourself.
什么秘密
What secret?
那个我保守了多年
The same secret I have kept
我还得继续保守的秘密
and I must continue to keep
哪怕我要你别去那不勒斯
even as I ask you to stay away from Naples.
想的美 乔纳斯
Nice try, Jonas.
但看到你
But after watching you
喝着鸡尾酒看我们受折磨
sip cocktails while we were being tortured,
我们不怎么相信
our confidence in your ability
你会完成这场战斗
to finish this fight is not particularly high.
戈尔斯基先生
Mr. Gorski.
被每个人低估的人
The man everyone underestimates.
沃夫冈 人人都想要的人
And Wolfgang, the man everybody wants.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
我看得出你要让我夜不能寐了 是吧
I can tell you’re going to keep me up at night, aren’t you?
想你了 帅哥
Missed you, sexy.
我一般不把杀人和快乐联♥系♥起来
I don’t associate happy thoughts with murder,
但我觉得我会享受杀你的
but I think I’m going to enjoy killing you.
我们初遇时你可有趣多了
You were a lot more fun when we first met.
你呢 警官
How about you, Officer?
你有趣吗
Are you any fun?
我吗
Me?
我是派对之光
I’m the life of the party,
特别是当那不勒斯女王帮助秘密政♥府♥
especially when Camorra queens help shadow governments
猎杀并残害我在乎的人时
hunt down and lobotomize people I care about.
艰难时期 艰难的选择
Difficult times, difficult choices.
生物保护组织就像任何政♥府♥
BPO is like any government.
要应付他们 就得说他们的语言
To deal with them, you have to speak their language:
动武
force.
我就说这个族群不会罢休的
I told you this cluster would not go away.
他们太迟了
They are too late.
但我很高兴你们来了我的城市
But I’m pleased you came to my city.
你们将见证我们挣扎的转折点
You will witness a turning point in our struggle.
我说了 我要建立一个庇护所 沃夫冈
I told you I was going to build a sanctuary, Wolfgang.
还有哪里比我的那不勒斯更合适
And what better place than my Napoli?
这里 记忆与历史
Here, memories live beside history,
他们并行存在
history beside memories.
我的初吻就在那里
Right there is where I had my first kiss.
前面的广场上
And just ahead is the square
马萨涅洛 一个普通的渔民
where Masaniello, a common fisherman,
曾对抗西班牙帝国 点燃了一场革命
stood up to the Spanish Empire and ignited a revolution
进而创造了第一那不勒斯共和国
that created the first Neapolitan Republic.
去他妈
Fuck that.
你才不是革命派 你只是又一个同谋
You’re not a revolutionary. Just another collaborator.
-别动 -我应付得了他
– Stay back. – I can take him.
不是时候 太冒险了
Not now. There is too much at stake.
这座城市已经存在了上千年
This city has existed for thousands of years.
帝国和军队来来去去
Empires and armies came and went,
我们的家园依然存在
and our home still stands.
有些人将在这场战争中幸存下来
Someone will survive this war.
那个人就是我
That someone will be me.
我们开吃吧
Let’s dig in. Dig in.
天呐
Oh, my God.
如果我非要选一顿最后晚餐
If I had to choose a final meal,
那就是披萨了
it would be pizza!
我曾在这里的医院里躺过一阵
I spent a while here, laying in a hospital bed
我从没吃得那么好过
and I have never eaten so well.
我也进过医院
I was in a hospital too!
但食物好糟
Terrible food, man.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
那大概是你听过的最搞笑的蜜月故事了
It’s probably the funniest honeymoon story you’ve ever heard.
拉詹 现在可能不是讲那个的合适时机
Rajan, right now is probably not the right time to tell them.
天呐 我们在那不勒斯
Oh, my God, we’re in Naples.
这太棒了
This is amazing!
国际头号♥通缉犯
International Most Wanted!
蒂亚戈
Diego!
你好啊 冰岛
What’s up, Iceland?
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
你来了
You made it.
当然了 如果我叫你协助教唆
Of course I did, because if I asked you to aid and abet
在外国辖区进行鬼知道什么重罪
who knows what felonies in foreign jurisdictions,
你肯定也会一个箭步冲向机场的
I’m sure you’d drop everything and race to the airport too.
那么 这里都有谁是人类
So, who is, you know, human here?
不
Oh, no.
你好 保龄球
Hello, bowling ball.
-是帕克 -他怎么知道我们会在这儿
– It’s Puck. – How did he know we’d be here?
你好 公主 想我了吗
Hello, princess. Did you miss me?
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
-帕克 -走吧
– Puck! – Let’s go.
群岛告诉我们你要来的
The Archipelago told us you were coming.
霍伊先生还活着吗
Is Mr. Hoy still alive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
如果他还活着 也用了阻断剂
If he is, he’s on blockers.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
这蛤蜊面
This vongole.
才不像街对面给游客吃的垃圾
Not like the tourist shit across the street.
快来 我们走吧
Andale. Let’s go. Vamos.
又学我们的发型
Again with the hair?
帕克 这很变♥态♥
Puck, it’s creepy.
什么
What?
你们说什么呢
I don’t know what you are talking about.
我们盯法基尼很多年了
So, we’ve had our eyes on Facchini for years.
她是普鲁吉奥家族的
She’s part of the Palugio family.
她在欧洲做过几年雇佣兵
She spent time abroad as a gun for hire in Europe
还是生物保护组织的探子
and as a sniffer for BPO.
但她跟这里她的人保持紧密联♥系♥
But she always remained close to her people here.
这是阿方斯和修多罗
This is Alphonse. And Sutra.
我们追找同谋者
We hunt collaborators.
莱拉·法基尼的族群是最坏的一个了
And Lila Facchini’s cluster is one of the worst.
我们监控法基尼小姐的网络好一阵了
We’ve been monitoring Ms. Facchini’s network for a while.
我们认为她可能
Yeah, we think she may have
把食人者偷带进了普鲁吉奥区