超感猎杀
剧终篇
欧洲才艺秀
我可以想象你将来有天上《欧洲星秀》
I can imagine you singing on Eurostar one day.
那么多尖叫的女孩 希望你只为她们而唱
All those screaming girls wishing you could sing just for them.
你有天籁般的声音
You have such a beautiful voice.
你不能老藏着
You can’t keep it a secret.
为什么不能 你就藏了秘密
Why not? You keep secrets.
是吗
I do?
你说我不能说起我们去见的那个医生
You said I couldn’t talk about the doctor we went to.
是的
That’s true.
你绝不能说起
You mustn’t.
尤其不能告诉你♥爸♥爸
Especially to your father.
那是我们的秘密 好吗
It’s our secret, okay?
拜托了 好
Please. Okay.
别再教我儿子像个基佬似的唱歌♥了
Stop teaching my son to sing like a fucking queer.
安东 是为了学校演出
Anton, it’s for school.
谁都别想教我该怎么养儿子
Nobody tells me how to raise my son.
-别碰她 -你爱你妈妈吗
– Don’t touch her! – You love your mother, huh?
你爱她胜过爱你父亲吗
You love her more than your father?
如果你知道我们的小秘密
You won’t love her so much…
你就不会那么爱她了
when you know our little secret.
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
你想知道你妈妈是什么人吗
You want to know who your mama is, huh?
-小妈宝 -住手
– Mama’s boy? – Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
这才是我儿子
That’s my boy!
我就知道你心里有个跟我一样的男人
I knew there was a man in there. A man like me.
我知道我是什么
I know what I am.
我知道所以你也是什么
And I know what that makes you.
这个贱屄♥♥ 她可不止是你妈妈
And this cunt, she’s more than your mother.
不
No!
我们得走了
We have to go.
他会找到我们的
He’ll find us.
我会解决的
I’m going to fix–
解决的
Fix it.
这次 他再不会找来了
This time, he’s not coming after us.
我们要离开这里
We’re getting out of here.
沃夫冈 不值
Wolfgang… it’s not worth it.
我不值得的
I’m not worth it.
沃夫冈
Wolfgang.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
沃夫冈
Wolfgang.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
什么都别说 他们在监控着一切 好吗
Don’t say anything. They’re monitoring everything. Okay?
跟着我 跟随我的声音
Just follow me. Follow my voice.
我扶着你呢 我在呢
I have you. I have you.
你知道我们抓到了低语者吗
Do you know we have Whispers?
我们要利用他把你救出来 好吗
We’re going to use him to get you free. Okay?
不
Don’t.
什么
What?
我…我不值得
Because I’m– I’m not worth it.
沃夫冈 你当然值得
Wolfgang, you are.
你值得的
You are.
我因为你而懂得了爱
I know what love is because of you.
我爱你 沃夫冈
I love you, Wolfgang.
我发誓 我们会救你出来的
And I swear we’re going to get you free.
怎么了 那是沃夫冈吗
What happened? Was that Wolfgang?
他们给他用了镇定剂和阻断剂
They have him on sedatives and on blockers
所以联♥通♥他很困难
so it was difficult to connect,
但至少他们没再伤害他了
but at least they aren’t hurting him anymore.
那就好
That’s good.
威尔说只要低语者在我们手上他们就不敢
Will said they wouldn’t as long as we have Whispers.
我不知道我还能等交换等多久
I don’t know how much longer I can wait until the exchange.
我知道
I know.
快了
It’ll be soon.
但现在 我们需要更多液体阻断剂
But right now, we need more of the liquid blocker.
当然
Yes, of course.
三氧化共情抑制剂要不够用了
I’m running low on methatactogen trioxide.
诺米得再伪造处方了
Nomi will have to forge another prescription.
已经在办了
Already on it.
好了
It’s cooked.
这应该够我们用一周了
This should last us through the week.
我们没有一周时间了 我们得尽快行动
I don’t think we have a week. We have to go soon.
奥塞怎么样
How was the d’Orsay?
很遗憾 不行
Sadly, it didn’t work out.
-威尔现在是在跟莱丽说话吗 -还有善和卡拉
– So right now, Will is talking to Riley? – And with Sun, Kala.
我们的交换计划就依赖找到合适的地点
Our exchange plan is based on finding the right location
和可以伪装的交通工具
and disguisable transportation,
而现在 两者都不满足
and right now we have neither.
我们去看看
Yeah, we go check it out!
克普斯也来了
And now Capheus.
克普斯 他不是想去买♥♥辆警车吗
Capheus? But I thought he was trying to buy a police van?
猜我找到了什么
Guess what I found?
可以用的车
The van that should work.
很好
Great.
上点涂料
A little paint.
就能完美了
It’ll be perfect.
好吧
Okay.
这是个开始了
It’s a start.
威尔 刚刚发生了什么
Will, what just happened?
克普斯找到辆货车
Capheus found a van.
威尔刚刚是通过克普斯的眼睛看到了吗
So, Will just saw through Capheus’ eyes?
算是吧 感觉更像是你也在场
Sort of. It feels more like you’re there
你在用他们的眼睛看东西
than you’re looking through their eyes.
这简直酷毙了
That is so freaking cool!
真不知道我能不能缓过来 这太令人震惊了
I don’t know if I’ll get over it. It’s mind-blowing.
我能感觉到我对自我的认识在扩展
I can feel my ideas of self… expanding.
有时候也没那么好
Sometimes it’s not great.
你知道你哪怕压低声音 我们也听得到吧
You know we can hear you… even when you lower your voice.
我没别的意思
I didn’t mean anything.
-那是谁 -诺米
– Who’s that? – It’s Nomi.
或许桑舍尔夜店就是最佳选择
Maybe Sans Jour is the best option?
大家知道你在那儿表演过
People know you’ve played there.
经过了阿姆斯特丹的事 他们可能会有所准备
They might be expecting it after Amsterdam,
但我们要没有选择了
but we are running out of options.
我得给低语者打♥针♥了
I need Whisper’s shot.
卡拉
Kala.
好了
It’s ready.
还有
And…
我这就去
I’m on my way.
等我
Wait for me.
乔纳斯的电♥话♥上还有别的吗
Is there anything else on Jonas’ phone?
没了 他只打了几通电♥话♥
Nothing. The only calls he made
是给秘♥书♥长♥ 百货和外卖♥♥的
were to the Secretary, Peapod, and Just Eat.
我们需要更多秘♥书♥长♥的资料
We need more on the Secretary.
生物保护组织 霍克斯 主席
现在 他是我们与主席的唯一直接联♥系♥
Right now, he’s our only direct line to the Chairman.
如果我们有更好的设备
If we had better equipment…
巴格还没消息吗
Still no word from Bug?
没有 但巴格就这样嘛
No, but you know that’s Bug.
其实 这一点也不像巴格
Actually, it isn’t like Bug at all,
但我不想让尼茨知道
but I don’t want Neets to know
这已经完全让我抓狂了
that I am completely freaking out about it.
生物保护组织都不知道他存在
BPO doesn’t know he exists.
蒂亚戈都找不到任何关于他的官方文件
Diego couldn’t find the official documents on him anywhere.
他就像我电影里的人物
He’s like a character from one of my movies.
不 他更厉害
No, he’s better.
因为他是真的
Because he’s real.