Normally, if the inside was clear,
那当然是内侧好
the inside for sure is better.
但这的内侧很脏 外侧更好
Because it’s dirty, the outside is better.
就像匈牙利站 或是
Like Hungary, or like…
理想线路就是车手通常采用的线路
The racing line is the line where the cars most normally drive.
那是最快的线路
It’s the fastest line around the track.
杆位要在理想线路上 这点尤为重要
It’s really important to have the pole position on the racing line.
如果你在另一边
If you are on the opposite side
就要跑在很少被使用线路上
you are on apart of the track that is rarely used
那抓地力会减半
and has half the grip.
如果你在干净的赛道上 起跑会更好
If you have the clean circuit, you’ll get away better than the dirt side
因为在内侧根本没有抓地力
because on the inside you have no traction.
我们会查看一下的
We’ll have a look.
拜托了
Please.
但大会仲裁
But would the Chief Steward,
国际汽联 或者说巴莱斯特会同意吗
would the FIA, would Balestre, agree?
明天的日本大奖赛
Ayrton Senna will be
埃尔顿·塞纳将从杆位起跑
in pole position for tomorrow’s Japanese Grand Prix.
普罗斯特第二位
Prost was second fastest.
声音来自
罗恩·丹尼斯
迈凯轮车队经理
杆位是他的
Pole position was his,
突然间杆位被神秘地
and then suddenly pole position was mysteriously
移到了脏的一侧 他感觉这不公平
moved to the dirty side of the circuit, which he felt was unjust.
巴莱斯特促成了这一举措
That decision was influenced by Balestre.
我知道是他 我们都心知肚明
I know that, we know that.
我被制度玩了好几回
I was fucked many times by the system.
我对自己说 “今天想玩我 没门”
I told myself, “Today, there’s no way.”
今天 得按我的规矩来
Today has to be my way.
我不管后果如何 就得按我的规矩来
I don’t care what happens, it has to be my way.
塞纳全力起跑
And Senna sprints away,
但阿兰·普罗斯特领先 果然发生了
but Alain Prost takes the lead! It’s happened!
塞纳试图从内侧超车
Senna is trying to go through on the inside…
发生了碰撞
And a collision.
出车祸了
Clashed.
塞纳被撞了
Senna has been hit.
阿兰·普罗斯特和埃尔顿·塞纳再次相撞
Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna have come together again,
并且双双离开赛道 难以置信
and were both off the racetrack! This is unbelievable!
如果比赛继续 那么冠军得主就已确定
If the race continues, the title would have been assigned.
我们还不知道会不会有红旗出现
We don’t know yet whether we’re going to see a red flag.
目前还没出红旗
We haven’t seen any yet,
看来比赛会继续进行
so it looks as if the race is going to continue.
冠军争夺战落下帷幕
The Championship is over.
埃尔顿·塞纳是1990年的世界冠军
Ayrton Senna is the world champion 1990.
以这种方式揭晓世界冠军有些失望
That’s a very sad way for this year’s World Championship to finish.
你能谈谈第一圈发生的事吗 埃尔顿
Can you tell us what happened on the first lap, Ayrton?
埃尔顿·塞纳 巴西人 1990年世界冠军
很不幸 我们在第一个转弯处
Well, unfortunately, we touched in the first corner
争夺领先时发生了碰撞
when we were fighting for the lead,
结果双双出局
and we both went off.
你认为这是由于杆位在赛道上的
Do you think that’s because the pole position
位置不对造成的吗 你曾抗♥议♥过
is on the wrong side of the track here? You wanted to change that.
当然是
Absolutely.
你拼了老命去抢那个杆位
You fight, you break your… to be on pole,
而他们却把你放到了另一边
and then they put you on the wrong side of the circuit.
你夺得了世界冠军 感觉如何
How do you feel about being World Champion?
总不至于很糟糕吧 不是吗
It’s not a bad feeling at all, is it?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
声音来自
罗恩·丹尼斯
迈凯轮车队经理
埃尔顿的立场很明确 当他回来时
What was very clear with Ayrton, when he got back,
他的一举一动
is his body language,
一言一行都表明他内心巨大的冲突
his mannerisms showed that he was in massive conflict.
他显然不为自己感到骄傲
He was certainly not proud of himself.
以这种方式分出胜负
Certainly not revelling in the fact that
他当然不会欢呼雀跃
this had determined the World Championship.
本年度F1车手总冠军是
Formula One World Championship for drivers,
埃尔顿·塞纳
Ayrton Senna.
埃尔顿·塞纳 请上台领奖
Approaching the World Champion, Ayrton Senna.
国际汽联颁奖典礼 1990年 巴黎
他知道我紧跟着他
He knew I was right with him.
他移到内线 要进第一个弯道
He moved to the inside line, going towards the first corner.
我当时在追他 他露出了破绽
I just chased him then, and he opened the gap.
他很了解我
And knowing me like he does know,
他肯定会意识到 如果机会出现了
he must realise that if there was a gap,
我会尽力赶超他
I was gonna try to overtake him.
好吧 我再问你一个问题
Okay. Let me ask you another difficult question.
如果我列出所有的世界冠军
If I were to count back all the world champions,
他们与其他车手的碰撞次数
the number of times they had made contact with other drivers,
跟你过去的36个或48个月内
that you in the last 36 months or 48 months
撞车次数相比
have been in contact with
你撞车的次数远大于他们的总和
more other cars and drivers than they might have done in total.
我很惊讶你会这样问 斯图尔特
I find amazing for you to make such a question, Stewart,
因为你经验丰富
because you are very experienced
并且对赛车了如指掌
and you know a lot about racing,
那你就应该知道作为一名赛车手
and you should know that by being a racing driver
身处无尽的危险之中
you are under risks all the time.
身为赛车手就意味着与其他人竞争
And by being a racing driver means you are racing with other people.
如果你不再力求进取
And if you no longer go for a gap that exists,
那你算不上一名赛车手了
you’re no longer a racing driver.
因为我们要竞争 力争上游
Because we are competing. We are competing to win.
我们所有人最大的动力就是获取胜利
And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory.
而不是为了获得第三
It’s not to come third,
第四 第五或第六 对吧
fourth, fifth or sixth, right?
但事实情况却不总是如此吧
But hasn’t that always been the case?
我认为这就是本末倒置
But I think it’s all irrelevant.
杰克 你的看法
All what you’re saying, Jack,
真的是本末倒置
is really irrelevant.
因为在过去的三年里
Because I’m a driver that won more races than
我赢得的比赛最多
anybody over the past three years.
我是历史上
I’m a driver that has been
赢得杆位次数最多的人
on pole position more than anybody in history.
我在过去的三年内获得两次车手总冠军
And I’m a driver that won two titles in the past three years.
我真想不明白
And I don’t think how…
我无法理解你为什么想颠倒黑白
I cannot comprehend how you can try to turn things around
去强调我出的事故是最多的
to say that I’ve been involved in more accidents than anybody
因为这并不是事实
because that is not true as well.
F1历史上最为伟大的两大神车手
Two of the greatest champions in the history of Formula One
共沉沙海 冠军毁于一旦
ended up in the sand. Championship ruined.
他们互相指责 但普罗斯特最为刻薄
They accused each other, but Prost was the hardest.
他的反应非常暴♥力♥
His reaction was violent.
我当时真想冲他脸上打一拳
I wanted to punch him in the face,
没能拿到冠军
but I was so disgusted
让我觉得很不爽
that did not succeed.
这让我很恶心
It makes me sick.
此后的几个赛季
Senna versus Prost,
塞纳和普罗斯特继续他们之间的争斗
which went on for a couple of seasons more,
是当时F1最大的看点所在
was just absolutely wonderful for Formula One’s appear.
下面播放体育新闻 昔日战友反♥目♥成仇
The sports. It’s the end of a love story.
电视的收视率上升 一切都热情高涨
The television ratings improved. Everything went up.
成为人们的热点话题
People talked about it.
人们争论不休 大为震惊的同时为之着迷
It was controversial, shocking, fascinating.
同时也造就了这项运动的风行
The success of the sport also breed in all
伯尼·埃克里斯通非常聪明
commercially and Bernie Ecclestone, he was clever
把握住电视转播权
in the way to distribute television.
但是要想保持收视神话 需要不断爆料
But, to keep the audience, you need the publicities
而普罗斯特和塞纳的故事最为红极一时
and of course, the Prost and Senna story was a big hit.
由于F1在电视上的影响力
Ayrton became very famous outside the sport,
埃尔顿声名远扬 甚至传到体育界之外
thanks to the impact of Formula One on TV.
我为这些人感到抱歉 因为
I feel sorry for the people because…
他们都是好人
They are nice people
看着他们被推开并不好受
and it is not a good way to see them being pushed away.
我非常抱歉