赛规一致性在哪
Where is the consistency?
简直是大错特错
It can’t be right.
阿兰 你说你是沿正常线路跑
Alain, you say that you took a normal racing line.
但从高空看来
I would put it to you that from the aerial pictures,
你进弯似乎提前了
it looks as you had turned in quite early.
根本不是正常的过弯路线
It wasn’t a normal line at all.
我赢过39场分站和三次总冠军
I won 39 races and now three Championship.
你们觉得我会故意干出这种事情吗
Do you think that I would do something like this on purpose?
我已经转向拐角处
You know, I’ve already turned for the corner
可能如你所想 我是早了那么一点
maybe a little bit earlier, if you want,
但那本来就是我的弯角
but that was my corner.
上诉法♥院♥决定
The Court of Appeals declares
国际汽联♥总♥部 巴黎
吊销塞纳的赛车执照半年
a six-month license suspension for Senna.
警告不仅针对埃尔顿·塞纳
A warning not only to Ayrton Senna
也针对所有赛车手
but for all the drivers,
同时处罚金十万美金
and a fine of $100,000.
即便你是世界最好的车手之一
While you are one of the best drivers in the world,
也没有权利制♥造♥愚蠢事故
you have no right cause of stupid accidents.
整件事情的处理方式
The way the whole affair has been treated
就是我要对一切负全部责任
is like I have total responsibility for everything that took place there.
一切都归咎于我
I was blamed for everything
一切错误都应惩罚我
and I was penalised for everything.
对待我就像个罪犯一样
I was treated like a criminal.
这完全让我无法接受
And this is totally unacceptable.
那段时期 埃尔顿处于低谷状态
That was quite a profound moment for Ayrton
视频资料来自
塞纳家人
因为巴莱斯特的行径比普罗斯特更恶劣
because Balestre had behaved even worse than Prost.
他甚至想退出F1
He even thought about giving up Formula One racing.
我让他休息了一段时间
I let him alone for a while,
声音来自
罗恩·丹尼斯
迈凯轮车队经理
慢慢劝说他
gently persuaded him
你忠诚于自己的信念
you are true to your values;
如果你坚信自己是正确的
if you believe that your values are correct values,
那么 面对这些
then walking away from
生活中的阻挠
the dark forces that you face within life
就不应该屈服逃避
just doesn’t become an option.
1990年
1990赛季 他归队了 也更成熟了
In 1990 Season, he came back wiser.
赛队氛围非常和谐
The team’s harmonious.
普罗斯特离开迈凯轮 去了法拉利
Prost has gone out of McLaren for Ferrari
塞纳夺冠形势一片大好
and Senna has his perfect position to compete for the title.
所有赛车手都立志超越极限
All drivers aspire towards their limits.
我的极限与普罗斯特的不同
My limit is different from that of Prost.
事实如此
This is the reality.
他不是想办法提高自己的实力
Instead of trying to improve his own capacity,
而是攻击我 他觉得那是捷径
he found it easier to attack me.
埃尔顿的思想有点问题
Ayrton has a small problem.
他以为自己是不死之身
He thinks that he can’t kill himself,
因为他信奉上帝 神神叨叨的
because he believes in God and things like that.
我觉得这对其他赛车手是很危险的
I think it is very dangerous for the other drivers.
我信仰上帝
The fact that I believe in God,
虔诚地相信主
the fact that I have faith in God,
并不是像他们认为的那样
is not to say that I am immortal.
我就是不朽之身
It does not mean that I am immune from danger,
或者我与危险无缘
as has been said.
我也和其他人一样怕受伤
I’m afraid of hurting myself just like everyone else,
尤其是驾驶F1赛车
especially driving in Formula One,
危险更是无处不在
where the threat is constant.
西班牙大奖赛
1990年9月30日
是他吗
Is that him?
是谁啊
Who is it?
当时我在维修站 练习赛被终止了
I was in the pits. The practice were stopped.
我听到大家说
I hear by different people
唐纳利出车祸了
there was an accident, was Donnelly.
似乎挺惨的 特别惨 简直是场灾难
Was bad, was too bad, was a disaster, was…
后来我决定去现场亲自看看
And I decided to go to the place, to– to see myself.
我脑子里乱七八糟的 不过最后…
Million things went through my mind. In the end, I…
我明白我无法放弃我的激♥情♥所在
I realised I was not going to give up my passion,
即便车祸的景象还历历在目
even just having seeing what I have seen.
我必须振作起来
And I had to put myself together,
走出阴霾 走向赛车 并再跑一圈
and walk out, go to the racing car, and do it again.
甚至这次 我要做的更好
And do it again, and do it even better than before,
因为要减小车祸事件的影响
because that was the way
这是我自己的应对办法
to kind of cover that impact it had on me.
我并不准备放弃
I was just not ready to give up.
即便继续比赛让我感到害怕
As much as I was scared to continue,
我还是不会放弃我的目标和使命
I was not ready to give up my aim, my target, my objective,
我的激♥情♥ 梦想及生命的意义
my passion, my dream, my life.
这是我生命的意义所在
It is my life.
埃尔顿·塞纳 以1’19.844″取得杆位
据我所知 他脱离了生命危险
As far as I hear, he is out of danger, life danger,
就这次事故来说 实属万幸
which is a lot considering the accident.
厄运既然会降临到他头上
And as it happened to him,
也会降临到我们任何人头上
it can happen to any of us.
有些事情你预料的到
There are something that you can calculate
但总会有意料之外的事情发生
but there are things which are unexpected.
那些意料之外的事是最危险的
And those unexpected things are the most dangerous ones,
就像今天发生在他身上的事
like it happened to him today.
我希望以后不要再发生这种事
I hope we don’t see those things in the future.
日本大奖赛
1990年10月21日
太惊人了 这是连续第三年
Amazingly, for the third time in a row,
日本大奖赛将决定总冠军的归属
the championship hinged on the race in Japan.
但这次
But this time
若普罗斯特退赛 冠军将是埃尔顿
if Prost didn’t finish, Ayrton would be champion.
早上好 先生们
Gentlemen, morning.
本次比赛全程共五十三圈
Number of laps from green light to chequered flag will be 53 laps.
车手的任何危险举动或意图
Dangerous behaviour and/or dangerous manoeuvres
都将立即接受调查
will be immediately investigated,
并有可能在一次或多次F1赛事中
and may lead to suspension of the license
被吊销超级驾照
for one or more Formula One World Championship events.
有问题吗
Any questions?
去年对埃尔顿的处理恶心得像屎一样
There was a big fuck-up last year with Ayrton.
尼尔森·皮盖特
1981年 1983年 及1987年车手冠军
为什么要我们重复一遍
Why do we have to repeat the same thing?
最安全的做法是
The safest thing is…
如果你错过了之字弯
if you miss the chicane,
工作人员把你拦下来
the stewards stop you.
等没有车时再让你走
If no traffic, they let you go.
如果你掉头往回走
If you have to turn around and go backwards
与另一辆车相向而行 那就太危险了
against another car, that’s dangerous.
好吧
Okay.
大家都是这么想的吗
Does everybody feel that way?
是的 -是的
Yes. – Yes.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
我受不了了 这太荒唐了
I can’t stand it. I can’t stand this. It’s a joke.
在去年的事故后 这种讨论
After what happened last year, it’s a joke,
真是荒唐至极
this situation.
刚刚也看到了 我一句话没说
You just proved here… I said nothing,
但有人说出了他的看法
and you see somebody raising the point,
如你所见 大家也都赞成他的观点
and you see everybody agreeing.
去年对我来说糟透了
And last year was really bad for me.
对不起 我在这待不下去了
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but I have to leave.
紧张的气息弥漫了整个围场
The story down in the pit lane and on the grid is one of tension.
声音来自
约翰·比西尼亚诺
ESPN评论员
世界冠军触手可及
With the World Championship up for grabs,
每个人都是极度紧张
everyone is extremely tense.
埃尔顿·塞纳在今天的车手会议上中途离开
Ayrton Senna actually walked out of the drivers’ meeting today.
他认为杆位的位置应该
He thinks that the pole position should be
在起跑线的左边 而不是右边
on the left hand side of the grid, not on the right.
通常来说 如果内侧赛道干净