So you’ve got to try to make the number bigger and bigger.
塞纳的父母
他小时侯就知道自己要什么
Even as a kid he knew what he wanted
并且会为之努力
and made sure to get it.
声音来自
内耶达·塞纳
埃尔顿的母亲
比如他在学校总是认真听讲
For example, he always paid attention in the classroom and at school,
这样他回家就不用复习
so he didn’t have to study at home
就可以腾出更多时间去开卡丁车
and had more time to play with his go-kart.
声音来自
理查德·威廉姆斯
卫报体育记者
无疑 塞纳的背景很有优势
There’s no doubt that Senna came from a background of privilege.
他的家庭很富有
His family was very comfortably off.
当父母得知儿子立志成为赛车手
Once they recognised that his ambition was to be a racing driver,
他们可毫无经济压力地
they had no problem
支持儿子初期的卡丁车事业
backing his early efforts in go-karts.
但这并不代表
But it would be a great mistake to think
他的F1职业生涯就此钱途无忧
that he was able to buy his way to Formula One.
塞纳自己也意识到
Senna himself realised
如果你想在F1车坛
that in order to leave a serious
留下深刻长久的影响
lasting impact in Formula One
他必须要依靠自己的天份
he had to fight his way into it by virtue of his talent.
1985年4月21日 葡萄牙大奖赛
埃尔顿在莲花的第二个分站
声音来自
雷吉纳尔多·列明
巴西环球电视评论员
埃尔顿格外擅长雨站
Ayrton was exceptional when it rained.
当天气不好 赛道湿滑的时候
When the conditions were bad and the track became slippery
他的展示时间就开始了
he had something else.
埃尔顿·塞纳
葡萄牙大奖赛冠军
他在埃斯托里尔表现惊人
The race in Estoril was incredible.
只有一辆车没有被他套圈
He lapped every car but one.
感觉很好 非常棒
It is wonderful! An extraordinary feeling.
我很高兴
I am very happy because,
这是我进入F1的第二年
in my second year in Formula One,
我实现了自己第一个梦想 赢一个分站
I managed to fulfill my first dream, that is to win a Grand Prix.
埃尔顿·塞纳
1985年葡萄牙分站冠军
这种感觉很独特
It is something unique.
它令人上瘾
It’s like a drug.
给人强烈而深刻的心灵震撼
It is something so strong and so intense.
经历过一次 你就会去追寻一辈子
Once you experience it, you keep searching for it all the time.
我是冈田米里 来自日本的电视台
I’m Mili Okada from Japan TV.
富士台 我只是电视台工作人员 不是记者
Fuji TV. I am just a TV personality and not news reporter, so…
这样啊 那我们一起拍张照片
I see. Let’s make a picture together.
我想许多日本女孩
I think many Japanese girls
都是塞纳先生的车迷
are fans of Mr. Senna.
现在我就在他身边 好紧张啊
Now I am close to him and I’m so nervous…
欢迎来日本 日本见
Come and see Japan. See you in Japan.
谢谢 亲一个 再见
Thank you. A little kiss. Bye-bye.
再亲一个
Another kiss.
埃尔顿的风格只能用一个字概括
There’s only one word to describe Ayrton style.
“快”
That is: “Fast”.
他能将赛车发挥至设计性能之上
He would take the car beyond its design capacity.
他会延迟刹车
He would break later,
飞一般地入弯 把车推到极限
flying into these corners, with the car just over the edge.
他驾驶着赛车在赛道上疯狂舞蹈
And somehow he would dance and dance with that car
却从不出轨
to where it stays on track.
声音来自
罗恩·丹尼斯
迈凯轮车队经理
据我观察 在埃尔顿早期职业生涯中
As I watched Ayrton’s early career,
他的速度与技巧都是顶尖的
what was very apparent was his pace and dedication.
但同时 车手更需要有头脑
But in the end, what you’re looking for is an intellect,
然后我想 这小伙是可塑之材
and I thought, “This guy’s got what it takes.”
80年代中叶 迈凯轮是领头羊
In the mid-80s, McLaren were the team to beat.
罗恩·丹尼斯是最佳车队经理
Ron Dennis was the best team manager.
阿兰·普罗斯特是最佳车手
Alain Prost was the best rider.
阿兰·普罗斯特
1985/1986年世界冠军
普罗斯特的绰号♥是”教授”
We all called Prost “The Professor”
因为他非常有条理
because he would do, methodically,
只做会让自己保持领先的事
whatever it took to be ahead on points.
如果需要他跑到第五名
If it meant coming fifth,
他会安安稳稳地去拿第五名的积分
he would hold the fifth place and collect those points
而不会为领奖台奋斗
rather than fighting for a second, third or first place finish.
而且 他极为了解赛场政♥治♥
And he certainly understood the politics of the sport,
比谁都更为精通
and he played that game smarter than anyone.
赛琳娜·斯科特
BBC电视台 沃冈脱口秀
你被称作赛场的”教授”
You’re known as the Professor of Motor Racing
因为你事先计划好了一切
because you plan everything out
从不多走一步
and you know where you’re going.
是这样吗
Is that actually true?
我很现实
I’m very realistic,
有竞争力时我会放手一搏
so I think when I’m competitive, I know that I’m competitive.
没有的话 还是稳健一点
When I’m not, I know I’m not so.
为什么没有女性赛车手呢
Why are there no women racing drivers?
我真的不知道为什么女性
I really don’t know exactly why women are not very competitive
在车坛 尤其是F1完全没有竞争力
in motor racing, especially in Formula One.
不过你知道 你很漂亮
But, you know, you are a beautiful woman,
我知道在迈凯轮
and I know somebody at McLaren
有人对你感兴趣 我可以安排的
who likes you very much, and I can arrange it.
阿兰 如果有人可以教我开车
Alain, you know, if only someone would teach me how to drive a car,
开赛车 我大概会考虑转行
a racing car, I might be able to give up this job and…
我什么都能教
There is nothing important I could not teach you.
你妻子会开车送你吗
Does your wife drive you home?
迈凯轮车队媒体发布会
我们拥有世界上最优秀的两位车手
We have confident that we have the two best drivers in the world.
罗恩·丹尼斯
迈凯伦车队经理
也是两位最专业的车手
two most professional drivers as well.
如果明年没有如往常一般赢得比赛
And if we not consistently win circle next year,
那也肯定不是车手的问题
then we certainly won’t put blame on the drivers.
对我来说这是个很好的职业发展机会
It is a great opportunity for me, professional.
从个人来说
And personal point of view,
第一的条件
F1日本大奖赛
阿兰·普罗斯特
埃尔顿·塞纳
在埃尔顿的职业生涯中
Ayrton has, for the first time in his career,
他首次驾驶一辆足以夺冠的赛车
has a car capable of winning the Championship
他不想失去这次机会
and he does not want to let this chance, I mean, go anywhere.
那很正常 将要…
That is normal and it is going to do…
那你呢 你呢
What about you? What about you?
对我来说 有点不一样
For me it’s a bit different.
所以你放手了
So you gonna let it go?
我是有点压力
I have a little bit more pressure,
我是说你让我有压力
I mean you put me more pressure.
能看到他们都在笑
You could see them smiles,
但同时 观察肢体语言
but at the same time, some slightly strange body language,
会发现二人心知肚明 关系并不融洽
say, just realized where they were and when was going to unfold.
阿兰明显感觉到他在迈凯轮的地位下降
Alain, who obviously, felt he was well nastied down at McLaren,
年轻的埃尔顿从天而降
the young Ayrton coming in,
显然威胁了自己的位置
clearly threatening his position.
两人都极具天赋 都是非常棒的车手
Both had great intellect. Both… they were very good racing drivers.
两人彼此间的竞争比
Beating each other is far more challenging
跟其他车手竞争更具挑战性
than beating the rest of the field.
摩纳哥大奖赛
1988年5月1日
1 塞纳
2 普罗斯特 +55.1♥1♥4♥”
那天 我突然意识到
That day, I suddenly realized
我不再是刻意地驾驶
I was no longer driving consciously.
世界对我来说都不一样了
It was different dimension for me.
整条赛道就像条通道
The circuit for me was a tunnel
我只需要前进 前进 再前进
which I was just going going going.
我意识到 一切已超出了常识的范围
And I realize that I was a well beyond my conscious understanding.
埃尔顿遥遥领先
Ayrton was multiple seconds into the leads
比赛完全在他掌控之中
ahead the race in hand.
在比赛还有很多圈时
With a hand full of laps to go,
车队人员告诉他
and he received a radio message for said,
你的优势很大 可以慢点
“You are so far in lead, slow down”.
埃尔顿·塞纳撞上墙了