好孩子,斑点
Good boy,Spot.
怎麽样?What is it?
你想要什麽,孩子?
What do you want,boy?
怎麽样,孩子?
What is it,boy?
我会想你的
I’ll miss you too.
谢谢你载我
Thanks for the ride.
班尼! 班尼,发生什麽事了?
Benny! Benny,what happened?
我不相信所有人死了
I don’t believe anybody’s dead.
高登和詹姆斯打败了一个黑帮老大和他的手下
Gordon and James took down a mob boss and his henchmen
高登需要一些帮助
Gordon gonna need some help.
我们需要一支特警队,老兄
We need a SWAT team,man.
然后你用肉丸子打在那个坏蛋的头上?
Then you hit the guy in the head with the meatballs?
那真好笑 That was funny.
妈妈!Mom!
到底怎麽回事?
What’s going on?
噢,我的天哪!
Oh,my God!
斯蒂芬妮 你看起来不错 我们玩得很愉快
Stephanie. You look great. We had the greatest time!
高登护着我,然后两个持枪的坏蛋追了我们
Gordon had me under his arm and then two bad guys with guns chased us.
到处都是狗而这是斑点,高登送我的狗
There were dogs everywhere and this is Spot,the dog Gordon gave me.
你看起来像是经历了一次艰难的旅行 也许我们应该迟点讨论这些事
You look like you had a hard trip. Maybe we should talk about this later.
如果你敢靠近我儿子50英呎,我就报♥警♥
If you ever come within 50 feet of my son,I’ll call the police.
噢,斯蒂芬妮,我就住在离你们25英呎远
Well,Stephanie,I live 25 feet away.
挥之则来
Those came in very handy.
我可以解释
I can explain.
来吧! Come on.
嘿,音乐人!
Hey there,music man.
我会在院子裡逮到你,我们要以男人对男人的方式解决这件事
I’m gonna catch you in the yard. We’ re gonna settle this,man to man.
怎麽了,高登?哟,怎麽了?
What’s up,G? Yo,what’s up?
我很好 你知道吗,伙计?
I’m all right. You know what,man?
牠毕竟不是一隻那麽坏的狗 不,牠是条好狗
He’s not such a bad dog after all. No,he’s a good dog.
你真的惹毛了斯蒂芬妮,不是吗?
You really dug Stephanie,didn’t you?
现在她认为你是个不可靠、不成熟
Now she just sees you as unreliable,immature
不负责任,不可信任、照看不了小孩的男人
Irresponsible,flybynight,bad kidwatching dude.
你想要一个拥抱吗,伙计?
You want a hug,man?
不,我宁可不要 我只要带狗去公园遛遛或别的什麽
No,I’d rather not. I’ll just take the dog to the park or something.
不过还是谢谢你,老兄 去遛你的狗吧!
But thanks,man. Go on and walk your dog.
好的 待会儿见
All right. See you later.
你喜欢这个吗? 拿去吧,谢谢
Do you like it? There you go. Thanks.
嘿!Hey!
斑点!Spot!
不好意思 I’m sorry.
什麽? 这是什麽?
What? What’s this?
哇,嘿!Whoa,hey!
怎麽了,伙计? 想跳到我身上?
What’s up,buddy? Trying to jump me?
嘿! Hey.
嘿,斑点 嘿,斑点
Hey,Spot. Hey,Spot .
你们两个现在开始犯罪生活了?
You two turning to a life of crime now?
给你 谢谢 Here. Thanks.
所以,你现在是个英雄了
So,you’ re a hero now.
詹姆斯一直跟我说我你和斑点是怎麽把他从坏人手中救出来的
James keep telling me how you and Spot saved him from the bad guys.
实际上我认为他有点夸大其词因为他这麽喜欢你
I actually thought he was exaggerating because he likes you so much.
这是真的 他是联邦调查局的特工 实际上我已经查过了
It’s really true. He’s an FBI agent. I actually checked it out.
听起来你也救了詹姆斯的命 多谢你
It sounds like you saved James’ life too. Thank you.
听着,我 Listen,I
我想也许我对你的看法太草率了
I think maybe I might have jumped to conclusions about you
而我想知道你是否愿意再试一次
And I wonder if you’d like to give it another shot.
“它”? 你是说我们 ?
” It”? You mean us?
我们两个 The two of us.
如果是我们三个,我就加入
If you make it the three of us,I’m in.
好吧! 我们四个 抱歉
Okay! The four of us. Sorry.
来吧! Come on.
去捡你的球,斑点!去捡它吧!去吧!
Go get your ball,Spot! Go get it! Go on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!