这让你又成了单身男人,兄弟,来击掌吧!
That makes you a single man again,brother. Give it to me up top.
好了,让我的手悬着 好的,酷
Okay,leave me hanging. Okay,cool.
我会记得的
I’ll remember that.
我需要你吃点东西
I need you to eat.
吃吧,11号♥ 11,eat.
你会愚蠢到什麽都不做吗?
You’ re gonna be stupid and not do anything?
我在做一些事情 我要向前看了
I am doing something. I’m moving on.
你也应该这样 听着,詹姆斯,不要执着于事物
You should too. Listen,James,don’t get attached to things.
结果只会把你搞得一团糟 但牠是我们的狗
It only ends up messing with you. But he’s our dog.
不,牠是个政♥府♥工作人员,有点像我自己
No,he’s a government official,much like myself.
不,牠是我们的狗而且牠爱我们
No,he’s our dog and he loves us.
你知道吗? 你只是个孩子
Know what? You’re just a kid.
你什麽也不懂 你一点都不理性!
You know nothing. You’re irrational!
不,你才蠢!
No,you’re stupid!
噢!天哪!Ow! Jeez!
喂! 高登,你好
Hello! Gordon,hi.
噢,是你 Oh,it’s you.
你不会相信我经历了什麽,但我现在离家很近了
You won’t believe what I’ve been through,but I’m really close now.
每次你打电♥话♥来,总是找些烂借口
Every time you call,you got some lame excuse.
这次又有什麽? 狗吃了你的作业本?
What’s it this time? Dog ate your homework?
你没事吧? 一切都好吗?
Are you okay? Is everything all right?
而且总是带着问题
And always with the questions.
我只想知道,你什麽时候回来?
All I want to know is,when are you gonna be here?
高登,发生什麽事了?
Gordon,what happened?
我不会被当做一个不负责任的白♥痴♥
I will not be treated like an irresponsible idiot.
你才是那个不负责任的傢伙
You’re the irresponsible one.
这都是你的错!
It’s your fault!
我不是爱狗的人 我不应该看着一隻狗
I am not a dog person. I shouldn’t be watching a dog
而且我的生活中肯定不需要什麽孩子
And I sure don’t need some kid in my life.
停下!Stop!
你要带我去见我的孩子,现在!
You’ re taking me to my kid,now!
11号♥特工!牠逃跑了!
Agent 11! He’s escaped.
11号♥特工!Agent 11!
詹姆斯 James.
好了,休战 出来吧!
All right,truce. Come out here.
拜託,这可不好玩
Come on,this isn’t funny.
我的孩子 我失去了我的孩子
My kid. I lost my kid.
不许出声
Keep your mouth shut.
这简直是自杀
This is suicide.
你们妈的怎麽能让11号♥特工跑掉?
How in the hell could you guys let Agent 11 escape?
你们所有人都要被处分 莫道克!
You’ll all be reprimanded. Murdoch!
你去哪?
Where you going?
去找那隻狗,而且我很清楚知道牠去了哪裡
To find my dog,and I know exactly where he went.
回那两个傢伙身边了
Back to those two.
詹姆斯,我以为你死了 上车吧!
James,I thought you were dead. Get in the truck.
来吧,伙计,上车 我要找斑点
Come on,buddy,get in the truck. I’m gonna find Spot.
你要怎麽找到牠?你以为你是侦探吗?
How you gonna find him? Think you’re a detective?
詹姆斯,你为什麽跑掉?
Why did you run away,James?
你在乎什麽?你不想要我
What do you care? You don’t want me.
什麽?What?
不,我并不是那个意思
No,I didn’t mean it like that.
你为什麽对我妈妈说那样的话?
Why did you say that to my mom?
你知道,我只是有些害怕
You know,I was just scared.
而有时候,当人们感到不安的时候
And sometimes,when people get upset
结果都是一团糟
It comes out all messed up.
你想念斑点吗?
Do you miss Spot?
是啊,我想我是的
Yeah,I guess I do.
我真的很高兴你最终和我在一起
I’m really glad you ended up staying with me.
很高兴我们成了好朋友
Glad we became pals.
我对你妈妈说的话不是真心的 甚至一点也不
I didn’t mean what I said to your ma. Not even a little bit.
你能原谅我吗?
Think you could forgive me?
没关係,高登 我很高兴我们是朋友
It’s okay,Gordon. I’m glad we’re friends.
我也是 Me too.
他们在那边 倒回去
There they are. Back it up.
噢,不 是那些坏蛋,快点!
Oh,no. It’s those guys. Come on!
回车厢去! 抓稳了!
Get back there! Hold on!
詹姆斯,你没事吧?没事
James,you okay? Yeah.
用箱子扔他们 好的!
Throw those boxes at them. All right!
俯冲炸♥弹♥!深水炸♥弹♥!
Dive bomb! Depth charge!
看着点! 我可以掌控 我可以掌控
Watch it! I got it. I got it.
这个邮差将会丢掉工作的
This mailman’s gonna lose his job.
他们去哪了?
Where’d they go?
詹姆斯,你还好吧?
James,are you okay?
看我找到什麽
Look what I found.
好主意 来吧!
Good idea. Come on.
警♥察♥!Police!
警♥察♥!Police!
救命!911!
Help! 911!
救命!救命!Help! Help!
詹姆斯!James!
噢,那一定很痛
Oh,that’s gotta hurt.
快,詹姆斯!
Hurry,James!
嘿,过来!把那隻狗给我!
Hey,get over here! Give me the dog!
狗在哪?到这裡来
Where’s the dog? Get over here.
基诺,救救我! 快点!快点,基诺!
Gino,help me! Come on! Come on,Gino!
詹姆斯,詹姆斯 好的
James,James. Okay.
来吧,下来
Come on,get off.
救命 Help.
快跑!Run!
我不会让你报♥警♥的 我们这裡就有一个
I’ll save you from calling the cops. We got one here.
坐在那边
Sit down over there.
你,闭嘴
And you,shut up.
那隻狗在哪?
Where is that mutt?
我以为牠和这个联邦调查局在一起
I thought he was with the FBI.
牠逃出来是为了和你们在一起
He escaped to be with you.
多感人哪!我都要哽咽了
How touching. I’m all choked up.
当我们在等那隻狗的时候你能不能借我一条手帕?
Could you loan me a handkerchief while we wait for the mutt?
基诺! Gino!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me here.
从我身上下去!
Get off of me!
你过来
Come here,you.
对了 That’s it.
塔里亚先生,你在这裡干嘛?
Mr. Talia,what are you doing here?
我胡乱猜了一下并估计你们两头狒狒会把事情搞砸的
I took a wild guess and figured you two baboons would screw it up.
坐下,你们两个 桑尼,那隻狗
Sit down,the both of youse. Sonny,the dog
不是我们的错 不是?
It wasn’t our fault. No?
我不知道你们两个是不是值得吃我的子弹
I don’t know if it’s worth the bullets for the two of youse.
过会我会问问我的律师
I gotta ask my accountant. Afterwards.
对不起,黑帮老大盖伊先生,如果我是你,我不会突然行动
Excuse me,Mr. Mob Boss Guy,I wouldn’t make any sudden moves if I were you.
你不会,你这小溷溷?为什麽不能动?
You wouldn’t,you punk? Why not?
我想斑点不喜欢你乱动的 而斑点是谁?
I don’t think Spot would like that. And who is Spot?
斑点!Spot!
来吧! Come on.
来吧! Come on.
11号♥,枪!
11,the gun!
你拿着,基诺,哇!
You take it,Gino. Whoa!
斑点!11号♥!
Spot! 11!
我踢他一脚,詹姆斯!
I kick him,James!
快跑,詹姆斯! 快跑!
Run,James! Run!
不要,又来一次?拜託!
No,not again! Come on!
不,不,不要再来一次?
Oh,no,not again.
嘿,斑点 你是最棒的,斑点
Hey,Spot. You’ re the greatest,Spot.
嘿,你咬的是什麽,孩子?
Hey,what do you got there,boy?
好了,起来!
All right,get up!
挠你,挠你,乖狗狗!
Scratchy,scratchy,good dog!
好孩子 我爱你
Good boy. I love you.
11号♥特工 Agent 11
走吧! Come on.
牠的名字是斑点 牠要和我们在一起
His name’s Spot. He’s staying with us.
睁大你的眼睛,老兄 这隻狗也有自己的想法
Open up your eyes,man. This dog’s got a lot going on inside.
牠只想成为一隻狗,有个家
He just wants to be a dog,with a family.
牠以前从来没有过家庭,而这真的很艰难
He’s never had a family before,and it’s been really rough.
联邦调查局是他的家人
The FBI is his family.
联邦调查局不是牠的家人 那只是牠的工作
The FBI is not a family. It’s a job.
拜託 牠现在有机会快乐起来了
Come on. He’s got a chance to be happy now
和关心牠的人在一起
With people that care about him.
我要给牠一个家 我不会让你坏事的
I want to give him a home. I won’t let you mess that up.
我认为是该让斑点牠自己做决定的时候了
I think it’s time that Spot decides what he wants.
我不能问牠 牠只是一隻狗
I can’t ask him. He’s a dog.
让我们看 让我们看看牠想要什麽
Let’s just see. Let’s see what he wants.
噢,伙计 Oh,bud.