他们抓到我了
They got me.
救命 救命!Help. Help!
嘿,小孩 Hey,kid.
你好吗? How you doing?
想帮你的吉诺叔叔找到小狗吗?
Want to help your Uncle Gino find the doggy?
嘿! Hey!
哇! 救命!Whoa. Help!
救命!Help!
你走那边
You go that way.
就这样 结束了
That’s it. It’s over.
我的腿!My legs!
高登?又是我
Gordon? It’s me again.
我只是打来问一下
I’m just calling to check in.
你在吗? 我相信一切都很好
Are you there? I’m sure everything’s fine.
如果你愿意,你可以打我的行动电♥话♥
If you want to,call me on my cell phone.
好了,我会儘快给你打电♥话♥的 再见
Okay,I’ll talk to you soon. Bye.
停车!Stop!
所以你要去西雅图,蛤?是的
So Seattle,huh? Yeah.
别担心 我们有足够的地方
Don’t worry. We have lots of room.
我们会送你去那的 我们会直接去那吗?
We’ll get you there. We’ll go straight there?
我们不会毫无意义地停下来
We’ re not stopping for nothing.
噢,你在这
Well,there you are.
噢,你在裡面会很舒服的
Oh,you’re gonna be really comfy in there.
噢,只是不要做任何快速的动作
Oh,just don’t make any fast movements.
什麽味道?
What’s that smell?
喂?Hello?
你好,斑马先生
Hi,Mr. Zebra.
我要报告一起谋杀未遂,哟,农民!
I gotta report an attempted murder. Yo,Granger!
你跟上了! You’ re catching!
这真是太完美了
This is just perfect.
所以这是在哪发生的?
So where did this happen?
在宠物商店 他们有两个人
At the pet store. There were two of them.
其中一个是个大个子,长得像帕瓦罗蒂
One was a real big guy,looking like Pavarotti.
我告诉你,这是一次袭击
I’m telling you,it was a hit.
袭击?而你是被袭目标?
A hit? And you were the target?
伙计,不是我,是这隻狗
Dude,not me,the dog.
这隻狗?斑点是难以置信的
The dog? Spot was incredible.
牠打倒了那两个坏蛋
He got the bad guys.
真是令人惊异 牠一下子就打倒了那两个人
It was amazing. He just took those two guys out.
好奇怪,我一直以为牠是个智障
It’s weird,I always thought he was retarded.
你知道吗? 如果你问我
You know what? If you’ re asking me
你才是个智障
You’ re the one who is retarded.
伙计,他不是智障 你才是
Dude,he’s not retarded. You are.
是吗? 好吧! Yeah? Well .
你知道我在想什麽吗? 什麽?
You Know what I’m thinking? What?
当斯蒂芬妮回来,我要告诉她
When Stephanie returns,I’ll tell her
不要让詹姆斯留在一个疯子身边在她不在的时候给她的孩子买♥♥一隻狗
Not to leave James with a nut who gets her kid a dog while she’s away.
实际上,那根本不是他的狗
Actually,that’s not his dog at all.
那是”撒旦的狗”
That’s “Satan’s dog. ”
我们走吧! 我们不需要这些笨蛋
Let’s leave. We don’t need these idiots.
噢,伙计 Oh,man.
走吧,斑点
Come on,Spot.
看起来夏普特工已经离开这个国家了
Looks like Agent Sharp skipped the country.
她没有 She did not.
我们查了她所有信♥用♥卡♥的记录
We got ahold of all her credit card records.
她买♥♥了一张飞往伯里兹(洪都拉斯首都)的单程机票
She bought a oneway ticket to Belize.
她没去过机场
She never made the airport.
而让我告诉你,如果你找不到那隻狗
And let me tell you something,if you don’t get that dog
你就得去机场了 而是作为跑道的一部分!
You’ re gonna make the airport. But as part of a runway!
噢,我们完了 我们真的完蛋了
Oh,we’ re dead. We are so dead.
你知道吗,我从来没有看过教父3
You know,I never saw Godfather III.
我听说它没有前两集好看
I heard it wasn’t as good as the first two.
我想现在我们有时间看了,基诺
I thought we had more time,Gino.
亚利斯,亚利斯,听我说
Arliss,Arliss,listen to me.
休息一下 我们会找到那隻狗的
Take a rest. We’re gonna find the dog.
嘿,基诺,我以为他们不会让你离开新泽西
Hey,Gino,I didn’t think they let you out of Jersey.
你在这裡做什麽?你说呢,汤米?
What are you doing here? What do you say,Tommy?
我只是有点事要做
I just got a little business to finish up.
噢,那太好了 那很好 太棒了
Oh,that’s good. That’s good. Great.
我不能忍♥受那个小丑了 他一点尊重都没有
I can’t stand that clown. He’s got no respect.
你好 是的,我知道谁拿了你们的狗
Hello. Yeah,I know who’s got your dog.
我的邻居 这傢伙是个怪胎
My neighbor. The guy’s a freak.
他们抓到狗了 我们抓到狗了
They got the dog. We got the dog.
调查局很感谢你们的帮助
The bureau appreciates your help.
几天前有一隻特工犬在这一带失踪了
A canine agent disappeared in this area a few days ago.
我们急切要找到那条狗
We are intent on finding that dog.
怎麽突然之间总是有狗出事?
What is it with the dogs all of a sudden?
我遇到一个白♥痴♥说黑♥手♥党♥在追杀他的狗
I had this idiot in who said the Mafia put a contract out on his dog.
那是11号♥特工
That’s Agent 11
啊,那又怎样?
Yeah,and ?
他是我的拍档,你这个油头粉面的傢伙 把一切都告诉我
He’s my partner,you greasyhaired reptile. Tell me everything.
我睡不着觉
I can’t sleep.
为什麽不呢,伙计?我做了一个恶梦
Why not,buddy? I had a bad dream.
梦到什麽了?
About what?
喷火龙要用火烧我,而我不得不逃跑
Charizard was trying to burn me,and I had to run away.
谁是喷火龙? 一个精灵宝可梦
Who’s Charizard? A Pokemon.
我以为只有皮卡丘才是精灵宝可梦
I thought Pikachu was the Pokemon.
他们是完全不同的精灵宝可梦
There’s all different Pokemon.
而他们都有不同的能力?你理解得很快
And they all have different powers? You catch on fast.
而他们是根据所做的事来命名的吗?
And are they named after what they sort of do?
差不多 Kind of.
好的,所以如果你是精灵宝可梦,你就会是鼻涕虫
Okay,so if you were a Pokemon,you’d be Snottynoseachu.
你就是臭脚丫
You would be Stinkyfeetachu.
而你就是床上放屁虫
And you’d be Fartinbedachu.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
也不是我
It wasn’t me,either.
等等,如果不是我,也不是你
Wait,if it wasn’t me,and it wasn’t you .
你喜欢我妈妈吗?
Do you like my mom?
是的,是的 我真的很喜欢
Yeah,yeah. I really do.
那你为什麽不娶她?
Why don’t you marry her?
噢,因为,你知道,婚姻是一大步
Well,because,you know,marriage is a big step.
在你做这样的事情之前,你真的需要了解一个人
You really gotta know someone before you do something like that.
你一定会是个有趣的爸爸
You’d be fun for a dad.
你是这麽想的吗?
You think so?
谢谢 Thanks.
等等 等等 Hold it. Hold it.
我觉得就是这个街区
I think this is the block.
没错,走吧!
Yeah,let’s go.
而从那以后他们幸福地生活在一起
And they lived happily ever after
因为他们中了彩票并搬到了夏威夷
Because they won the lottery and moved to Hawaii.
好啦! There you go.
不要把所有的毯子都弄皱了
Don’t hog all the blankets.
我很高兴这不在我们的职责范围之内
I am so glad this is off our plate.
是啊,你看起来就像会使小手段让自己沾不上边
Yeah,you look like you could use something off your plate.
你见过这些人中的任何一个吗?
Have you seen any of these men?
是的 就是这两个 他们毁坏了那个宠物店
Yeah. These two. They destroyed the pet store.
如果要赔偿损失的话,他们应该负责任
If there’s any cost for the damages,they should be held responsible.
你非常幸运,史密斯先生 这些人都是极度危险的人物
You’re very lucky,Mr. Smith. These men are extremely dangerous.
你们现在应该没事了,11号♥特工要跟我们走了 11号♥,我们走吧!
You should be all right now that Agent 11 is with us. 11,let’s go!
什麽?What?
不 斑点要走了?
No. Spot’s leaving?
我答应把狗给那孩子的 你不能带走这条狗
I promised the dog to the kid. You can’t take the dog.
不要带走狗 你看看这个孩子
Don’t take the dog. Look at the kid.
你不能带走牠 11号♥特工是美国政♥府♥的财产
You can’t take him. Agent 11 is U.S. Government property.
但是你不能带走牠
But you can’t take him.
算了,詹姆斯
Come on,James.
斑点不属于我们
Spot doesn’t belong to us.
我想牠必须跟这些傢伙回去了
I think he has to go back with these guys.
我们走了,孩子
Here we go,boy.
牠不喜欢那样
He doesn’t like that.
过来 Come on.
不要走,斑点
Don’t go,Spot.
不要!No!
你得吃点东西 在斑点回来之前我是不会吃的
You’ re gonna have to eat something. I’m not eating till Spot comes back.
噢,斑点不会回来了
Well,Spot’s not coming back.
这就是生活 我们得适应它
That’s life. Get used to it.
詹姆斯 James.
让我们看看 Let’s see.
你失去了那隻狗
You lost the dog.
这孩子恨不得你死了
The boy wants you dead.
你不可能和他妈妈搞在一起的
No way you’ re getting jiggy with his mama.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!