Oh,God. Nasty.
天哪! God!
闭嘴下面的!
Shut up down there!
我浑身都是粪便!
I’m covered in caca!
天哪! God.
噢,天哪! Oh,God.
詹姆斯?James?
斑点 噢,天哪,我要宰了你
Spot. Oh,God,I’m gonna kill you.
噢,天哪! Oh,God!
拜託 Come on.
有身份证吗?
Got some I. D.?
身份证?I. D.?
我不这样认为
I don’t think so.
别自作聪明,伙计
Don’t get wise,buddy.
听着,我住在这裡 那条狗把我锁在门外
Listen,I live right here. The dog locked me out.
你喝酒了吗?
You been drinking?
不,我没有喝酒!
No,I have not been drinking!
我在照看邻居的小孩
I’m taking care of the neighbor’s kid
然后这隻狗就来了!
Then this dog came!
从哪来?
Came from where?
地狱 Hell.
这是撒旦的狗 我告诉你!牠掉了帽子后就抓狂了!
This is Satan’s dog. I’m telling you! He gets mad at the drop of a hat!
牠被激怒了并把我锁在自己的房♥子外面!牠疯了
He got pissed off and locked me out of my own house! He’s crazy!
把手放在头上!把手放在头上!
Put your hands on your head! Put your hands on your head!
好了,让我们试着在这裡放鬆一下
Okay,let’s just try to relax here.
牠把我锁在我的房♥子外边
He locked me out of my house.
撒旦的狗把你锁在外边?
Satan’s dog locked you out?
是的 Yeah.
你认为是我自己这麽折磨自己?
You think I’d do this to myself?
噢,老兄 哇,哇!
Oh,boy. Whoa,whoa.
跟我们来 我们会找人帮助你的
Come with us. We’ll get someone who can help you.
不是在我的车裡 他臭气燻天
Not in my car. He reeks.
噢,谢天谢地! 詹姆斯! 看到了吗,那个孩子?
Oh,thank God! James! See,that’s the kid!
还有那隻狗!
And that’s the dog!
孩子,你认识他吗?
Son,do you know him?
那是高登,他住在这裡
That’s Gordon. He lives here.
先生,下次你出去的时候,我建议你带上钥匙
Next time you step outside,sir,I suggest you take your keys.
谢谢,我会记住的
Thanks,I’ll remember that.
让我进去房♥子裡!
Let me in the house!
这太疯狂了,基诺 桑尼会把我们两个的脑袋钉在一起的
This is crazy,Gino. Sonny will nail our heads together.
我想我们两个还是准备好护照,开始学点西班牙语吧!
I say we get our passports,start to learn Spanish.
亚利斯 Arliss
你得集中精神
You gotta focus.
我们只需要得到那隻狗的脑袋
All we gotta do is get in the dog’s head.
所以在每个狗会去的地方
So every place a dog has gotta go
我们贴上这些海报
We hang the posters.
迟早牠会出现的
Sooner or later he’s gotta show.
而等牠出现的时候
And when he does
就万事大吉了
Badabing.
好主意 That’s smart.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
你做的全错了 来吧,看看这个
You’ re doing it all wrong. Come on,check it out.
你得弄些定型水在头髮上 我来给你做个髮型吧!
You gotta put a bunch of junk on it. Let me give you some style.
这就是你要的
Here you go.
对,就是这样 是啊,发疯吧!
Yeah,that’s it. Yeah,get crazy.
女孩子会喜欢你这个样子
Girls love that.
就是这个样子
That’s the look.
对了 Yeah.
看到没有?这样才有型
See? That’s got attitude.
高登,你♥爸♥爸是个什麽样的人?
Gordon,what was your daddy like?
我爸爸?My daddy?
哦,我跟你一样 我没有爸爸
Well,I’m just like you. I don’t have a daddy.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mommy?
噢,我也没有妈妈 你没有妈妈?
Well,I didn’t have a mommy either. You didn’t have a mommy?
嘿,老兄,这没什麽啊!
Hey,man,it’s cool.
我是说,你看斑点
I mean,look at Spot.
斑点没有爸爸或妈妈
Spot doesn’t have a mommy or daddy.
牠是一隻流浪狗,但牠很快乐
He’s a stray,but he’s happy.
我是说,牠有点搞砸了,但牠很快乐
I mean,he’s a little screwed up,but he’s happy.
我很难过你没有妈妈,高登
I’m sorry you didn’t have a mommy,Gordon.
我不需要一个妈妈
I didn’t need a mommy.
如果我真有一个妈妈,她可能把我的头髮梳成这样
If I did have one,she’d probably comb my hair like this.
让我看起来像个傻瓜
Make me look foolish.
快点! 来吧!
Mush! Come on!
迪格,你做到了
Tigger,you made it.
是泰戈尔,你这个低能儿!
It’s Tiger,you moron!
你看起来非常高兴来到这裡
You seem awfully happy to be here.
这不是一个笑容
This is not a smile.
我的脸像这样被冻住了!
My face is frozen like this!
现在,11号♥特工怎样了?
Now,how’s Agent 11?
这不是11号♥特工!
That’s not Agent 11!
噢,那隻狗就是他们送过来的
Well,that’s the dog they sent us.
卡萨维特,那隻跳下货车的狗才是11号♥特工
Cassavettes. The dog that jumped out was Agent 11.
标牌被换掉了!
The tags were switched!
你确定?我有把握
Are you sure? I’m positive.
一定是夏普特工搞的鬼
It had to be Sharp.
算了 Forget it.
她早就跑了 She’s long gone.
来吧,斑点,让我们再试一次
Okay,Spot let’s try it again.
听着,斑点 我没有时间和你耗
Listen up,Spot. I got no time for you.
而且我知道你也不喜欢我
And I know you don’t like me either.
你是隻自闭的狗 你喜欢畏缩不前
You’re your own dog. You like to hang back.
我也拿你没办法
I’m down with that.
但我要说的是这个小孩
But I’m here to talk about the kid.
你看,他妈妈对他严加管束
See,his mom keeps him on a short leash.
你听到我说的了吗?
You hear what I’m saying?
我想让这个孩子多点欢乐
I’d like to see the kid have some fun.
来吧,斑点 让我们给这孩子找点乐子吧!
Let’s go,Spot. Let’s hook the kid up with some fun.
我们走吧! 我们去找点乐子吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go have some fun!
来啊, 我们去找点乐子吧!
Come on,let’s go have some fun!
我很抱歉,詹姆斯
I’m sorry,James.
我们还是走吧!
Let’s just go.
你应该为你自己感到羞愧,走吧!
You should be ashamed of yourself. Come on.
牠在做什麽?
What’s he doing?
我不知道 你为什麽不把球扔出去试试?
I don’t know. Why don’t you try throwing it?
那个怎麽样?
How about that?
好孩子,好孩子
Good boy,good boy.
这边,快去,斑点
Here,come on,Spot.
来,跳上来
Come on,jump up.
来啊,斑点,好孩子
Come on,Spot. Good boy.
你看到牠跳得有多高了吗?是啊,大概五英尺
Did you see how high he jumped? Yeah,like five feet.
我们的狗也会玩了
Our boy can play!
牠不是弱智 不,牠是一隻聪明的狗
He isn’t retarded. No,he’s a smart dog.
谢谢,斑点 我欠你一个人情
Thanks,Spot. I owe you one.
我们给牠一根骨头或者零食或者狗吃的东西怎麽样?
What do you say we get him a bone or a snack or whatever dogs eat?
嘿! 噢! Hey! Oh!
噢! 给我滚出去!
Oh! Get out of here!
你相信这些小子?不懂得尊重
You believe these kids? No respect.
基诺 基诺 Gino. Gino.
那是我们找的狗!
That’s our mutt!
是我们找的狗! 走吧!
That’s our mutt! Let’s go.
好的,你给狗找些
All right,you go get the dog
其中一些牠想要的 我要问这位女士一个问题
One of those Whatever he wants. I’m gonna ask this lady a question.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey,how’s it going?
“星际小孩”?Starchild?
“星际小孩”,你是认真的吗?
“Starchild. ” Are you serious?
斑点,你可以有你想要的任何东西
You can have anything you want,Spot.
这个怎麽样?
What about this one?
不要 No.
喂! Hello.
猫咬住你舌头了?
Cat got your tongue?
现在,这隻狗跑到哪裡去了?
Now,where did this mutt go?
嘿,小孩! 那隻狗在哪裡?
Hey,kid! Where’s that dog?
小心 裡面有食人鱼
Be careful. There’s piranha in there.
你去拿枪
You get the guns.
我们去找那隻狗
Let’s get that mutt.
不! 我不会为这些付钱的!
No! I’m not paying for this!
斑点?Spot?
斑点,你还好吧?
Spot,are you okay?
“会导致麻痺”?
” Can cause paralysis”?
我会走另外一边
I’ll go the other way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!