看着 Look.
我可以坐下 I can sit.
我可以躺下 I can lay down.
噢,我不能挠自己的头,不过班尼可能做得到
Well,I can’t scratch my head,but Benny probably could.
我可以舔自己的
I can lick my
手掌 Paw.
看着我,我可以追咬自己的尾巴
Watch me,I can chase my tail.
我在追自己的尾巴
I’m chasing my tail.
他好怪异
He’s so weird.
噢,老天 Oh,God.
我不知道该怎麽和你说,詹姆斯
I don’t know what to tell you,James.
你还不够努力
You’ re not trying hard enough.
你开玩笑?Are you kidding?
我是说,算了吧!
I mean,come on
这隻狗根本就不想玩
The dog doesn’t want to play.
狗坏了 Dog’s broken.
你还不够努力
You didn’t try hard enough.
我快要吐了!
I’m about to throw up!
我不够努力?
I didn’t try hard enough.
这不是我的错,这隻狗坏了!
It’s not my fault this dog is broke!
也许等你妈妈回来了
Maybe when your mom gets back
她能给你弄到一隻真正管用的狗!
She can get you a dog that actually works!
你干嘛不看电视或做点别的?
Why don’t you watch TV or something?
我让你看卡♥通♥台 别自作聪明
I keep it on cartoons. Don’t try to get smart.
“现在让你自己平静地享受娱乐吧!”
“Now quietly entertain yourself.”
好的,这就行了
Yeah,this’ll do.
“看,布赖恩! 我做了一隻胖鸟”
“Look,Brain! I made a round bird.”
得把我脖子上这个蠢狗项圈取下来!
Gotta get this stupid dog collar off my neck!
“小鸟,小鸟,小鸟!纳夫!”
Birdy,birdy,birdy! Narf!
不! No!
詹姆斯,把那遥控器放下!
James,put that down!
詹姆斯,把它放下
James,put that down.
说我们会留着斑点
Say we’ll keep Spot.
我们不行,牠不行
We can’t. He’s not
好吧,好吧! 你可以留下这条狗
Okay,okay! You can keep the dog.
我们开始吧!准备好了吗?
Here we go! You ready?
去把它捡回来,女孩!
Go get it,girl!
嘿! 那边 Hey there.
就是牠 That’s him.
不是这隻狗 Wrong dog.
你介意吗?Do you mind?
我得把这两个动物带到公园去
I gotta take these two creatures to the park
而且我不需要你现在发表意见
And I don’t need you give me attitude right now.
你们看起来都很可爱吧?
Don’t you all look adorable?
看,你有个孩子,你有了狗,你还有你自己
Look,you got a kid,you got the dog,you got you.
诺曼·洛克威尔,老兄 我给你们拍张照
Norman Rockwell,man. Let me get a picture.
说”图帕克”! Say “Tupac”!
图帕克 Tupac.
你看到了,小狗? 牠说了,”图帕克”
You see that,dog? He said,”Tupac.”
我感觉自己现在就像个自豪的妈妈
I feel like such a proud mama right now.
看 Look
我的家庭 My family.
好了 好了,你要去公园吗?
All right All right,you want to come to the park?
公园?为了什麽,老兄?
Park? For what,man?
去看你照看这隻狗吗?这隻狗甚至动都不会动!
To watch you watch the dog? The dog don’t move!
从我进来起它就没有移♥动♥过! 看看牠!
He ain’t moved since I walked in! Look at him!
我想牠坏了 没错
I think he broke. Yeah.
拿上斑点的球,我们会拿上飞盘 在大厅汇合
Get Spot’s ball,we’ll get the Frisbee. Meet in the hall.
去捡回来,斑点!
Go get it,Spot!
去捡回来 Go get it.
也许飞盘能起作用
Maybe the Frisbee will work.
去呀,把飞盘捡回来
Come on,go get the Frisbee.
你到底什麽毛病?
What’s wrong with you?
你看见什麽了吗?
You see anything?
眼睛睁大点就行了
Just keep your eyes peeled.
一隻杂种狗会去哪裡?
Where does a mutt go?
轻鬆点 Take it easy.
牠的膀胱有毛病 牠无法控制自己
He has a bladder condition. He can’t control himself.
我来让你的膀胱出毛病
I got your bladder condition over here.
轻鬆点 拜託
Take it easy. Come on.
带你的狗滚远点! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧!!
Get your mutt out of here! Take a hike!
天哪,好臭,基诺
Jeez,it stinks,Gino.
你觉得它会留下污迹吗?
You think it’ll stain?
斑点!Spot!
嘿,救命!Hey,help!
他抢了我的钱包!
He stole her purse!
救命!Help!
牠在那裡 There he is.
斑点!詹姆斯,过来!
Spot! James,come here!
斑点,回来!
Spot,come back!
对不起,老兄 这隻狗完全疯了
Sorry,man. That dog is totally psycho.
那隻疯狗在哪?
Where’s that crazy dog?
牠那裡 There he is.
斑点,不要!Spot,no!
坏狗,你在做什麽?
Bad dog! What are you doing?
我很抱歉 牠实际上不是我的狗 我不知道牠是个小偷!
I’m sorry. He’s not really my dog. I didn’t know he was a thief!
什麽?What?
你在说什麽?What’s that?
听着,我已经说了抱歉
Listen,I said I’m sorry.
噢,我懂了 你要多少钱?20元?
Oh,I get it. How much you want? Twenty bucks?
25元?Twenty five bucks.
拜託,那钱包不值那麽多
Come on,that purse ain’t worth more than that.
我说抱歉了
I said I’m sorry.
嘿,退后点 女士,怎麽了?
Hey,back off. What’s the matter,lady?
高登,又是我
Gordon,it’s me again.
我真是无法相信 这太可怕了
I can’t believe it. This is terrible.
暴风雪已经停了,但所有道路都封锁了
I made it out of the snow but all the roads are blocked.
这辆愚蠢的公车陷住了 我不知道怎麽才能回来
The stupid bus is stuck. I don’t know how I’ll get back.
你想像不到我有多麽感谢你
You really don’t know how much I appreciate this.
高登,你是个好人
You’re a good man,Gordon.
嘿,高登?Hey,Gordon?
你知道吗? 我真的不想问这件事
You know what? I really hate asking this
但问题是,詹姆斯睡眠有点小问题
But the thing is,James has this little trouble sleeping
我得挂了 I gotta go.
那是什麽?怎麽了?
What is it? What’s wrong?
我再也无法忍♥受了!
I can’t take it anymore!
我睡不着!我吃不下!我是个情绪失败者!
I can’t sleep! I can’t eat! I’m an emotional wreck!
没事的 It’s all right.
你现在在这了
You’ re here now.
卡萨维特 Cassavettes
我不知道该怎麽和你说
I don’t know how to tell you this.
你戴着11号♥狗的标牌?牠感受到了我的感受
Are you wearing 11 ‘s dog tag? He’s feeling what I’m feeling.
我打电♥话♥给丹佛斯
I talked to Danvers.
牠今天只吃了一杯狗粮
He’s only had one cup of kibbles today.
那隻狗?你来这就为了说那隻狗?
The dog? You came here to talk about the dog?
当然!牠是我的拍档! 我想牠!
Of course! He’s my partner! I miss him!
我们从未分开这麽久
We’ve never been apart this long.
牠一直都是个好吃货,就像我,甚至当牠还是一隻小狗的时候
He’s always been a good eater,just like me,even when he was a puppy.
莫道克 Murdoch
这样是不健康的
This is not healthy.
我要你飞到那边去
I want you to fly up there
查看一下牠,而也让你自己恢复正常
Check on him,and get this out of your system.
真的?Really?
就是这样 你犯了错,你就得受惩罚
There you go. You do the crime,you do the time.
我跟你说了牠不喜欢那样
I told you he wouldn’t like that.
牠当然喜欢
Of course he likes that.
牠的叫声就是这个意思
That’s what that sound means.
是,才怪 Yeah,right.
来吧,该上♥床♥睡觉了
Come on,it’s bedtime.
如果你需要什麽就叫我一声
Just holler if you need anything.
晚安,斑点
Good night,Spot.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
蠢狗!Stupid dog!
吵吵嚷嚷地跑来跑去什麽?
What’s the racket about?
好了,我知道了
Okay,I get it.
天哪! Jeez.
噢,我真高兴你还能睡着
Oh,I’m glad you can sleep.
等一下,我的钥匙
Wait,my keys.
走吧,蠢货
Let’s go,stupid.
来吧,已经走了
Come on,go already.
现在又要干嘛?
What now?
那真是太噁心了 我不会拿起那个的
That’s nasty. I’m not picking that up.
你到底在想什麽呢?
What’s the big idea?
好吧,我很抱歉把你绑在炉子上
All right,I’m sorry I tied you to the furnace.
让我进去 Let me in.
好了 嘿,你去哪?
All right Hey,where you going?
回来这!Come back here!
嘿,你去哪?你这蠢狗!
Hey,where are you going? You stupid dog.
詹姆斯! James!
噢,天哪,好髒