乔古拉伯爵和託肯·萨姆
Count Chocula and T oucan Sam.
果仁圈 Froot Loops.
我不被允许
I’m not allowed.
等等,等等,你瞧,看守人不在
Wait,wait. You see,the warden’s away.
只有咱们两个在这裡,我们狩猎,我们聚集,我们想吃什麽就吃什麽
Just us guys here. We hunt,we gather,we eat what we want.
如果我妈妈发现了怎麽办?
What if my mom finds out?
如果你不说,我也不会说
I won’t tell if you don’t.
我看到上面说我不该给你吃糖的
I see it says I shouldn’t have given you sugar.
那些是活生生的动物!
Those are live animals!
接住我!Catch me!
我要这个11号♥特工被♥干♥掉
I want this Agent 11 taken out.
我不知道 联邦调查局的特务可能有点机警的
I don’t know. An FBI agent could be a little tricky.
这傢伙真是个大块头!
This guy is huge!
不是他,你这个低能儿 是那隻狗 11号♥特工是隻狗
Not him,you moron. The dog. Agent 11 is a dog.
真有趣 真是个有趣的笑话 桑尼,这真好笑
That’s funny. That’s a good one,Sonny. That’s a good one.
你要我们干掉这隻狗?
You want we should whack a dog?
你们两个大胖子觉得这很好笑吗?
You two tubs of blubber think that’s funny?
没有理由涉及私人恩怨 这就是私人恩怨!
There’s no reason to get personal. This is personal!
不会再有什麽私人恩怨了!我要那隻狗死!
It don’t get no more personal! I want the dog dead!
好的,好的,桑尼
All right,all right,Sonny.
但是,你知道,我们是专业人士
But,you know,we’re pros.
我们将如何在社区中昂首挺胸
How we gonna hold our heads up in the community
如果大家知道我们要去干掉一隻杂种狗?
With people knowing we’ re going around to put the whack on a pooch?
我的意思是,我们都是有头有脸的
I mean,we got an image.
让我这麽说吧! 如果你们两个不干掉那隻杂种狗
let me put it this way If the two of youse don’t whack this pooch
那你们两个就会被打死
Then you will get whacked.
好的 你是老闆
Okay. You’ re the boss.
没问题 No problem.
酬金会照例吗?
Do regular fees apply?
拜託 我说了什麽?
Come on. What’d I say?
你看到牠了吗?
You see him?
有一群小狗
It’s a bunch of puppies.
但牠也想取悦于你
But he also wants to please you.
教牠工作,好好工作,而最后那是你的狗想要的
Teach him to work,to work well,and in the end that is your dog who wanted.
麦克,你在干什麽?没干什麽,长官
Michaels,what are you doing? Nothing,sir.
44号♥特工是你的宠物犬吗?
Is Agent 44 your pet?
不是,长官 牠不是你的宠物犬!
No,sir. He’s not.
牠是联邦调查局的特工 是的,长官
He’s an FBI agent. Yes,sir.
你不会再挠一个特工的肚子了吧?不会,长官
You wouldn’t tickle an agent’s belly. No,sir.
你没看到我在挠卡萨维特斯特工的肚子,是吗?
You don’t see me tickling Agent Cassavettes’ underbelly,do you?
不,你没有!
No,you do not!
把这件事牢记在你们脑子裡!这不是演习!
Get this through your head! This is not a drill!
这些狗会拯救你们的性命 11号♥特工就曾救过我好几次
These dogs will save your life. Agent 11 saved mine several times.
所以不要挠我的动物的痒
So don’t tickle my animals.
所有的警犬特工都戴着隐形的防护项圈
All canine agents wear an invisible fence collar
电子项圈能够发出电击,以提升狗的注意力
Which gives a shock designed to get his attention.
由于我们专门地用手势进行训练
Since we work exclusively with hand signals
有时有必要促使狗狗回头看一看
Sometimes it is necessary to prompt the dog to look back.
这会引起严重的不适
This causes serious discomfort.
为了狗的安全考虑
For the dog’s safety
电子项圈上装有一个电压调节器,以防止电击能量过大
The collar has a voltage regulator to prevent power surges.
同时绝对不能让电子项圈靠近金属物体,否则你会让你的动物像圣诞树一样被点亮
Never introduce a metal object or you’ll light your animal up like a Christmas tree.
联邦调查局历史上最杰出的狗进行电子项圈的演示
A demonstration of the collar by the most decorated canine in FBI history.
那是牠!你确定?
That’s him! You sure?
噢,是的 是的,可能老了一点,但确实是牠
Oh,yeah. Yeah,a little older maybe,but that’s him.
攻击!Attack!
到爸爸这儿来 现在!
Come to Papa. Now!
你说,”现在” 我是说”现在”,可不是指现在引爆!
You said,” Now. “I meant ” now” now,not now!
街上的传言是试图暗♥杀♥11号♥特工的是桑尼·塔里亚
Word on the street is Sonny T alia put the hit out on Agent 11.
这并不是说我们感到惊讶
Not that we’ re surprised.
如果塔里亚能够渗透进我们的训练基地,11号♥特工待在这就不再安全了
If Talia can infiltrate our training facility,Agent 11 isn’t safe here.
我已决定请求实施证人保护计划
I’ve decided to call Witness Protection in on this.
莫道克特工,这是夏普特工
Agent Murdoch,Agent Sharp.
这是一次很不寻常的,夏普特工,这是11号♥特工
This is a highly unusual Agent Sharp,Agent 11.
这是一次很不寻常的请求
This is a highly unusual request.
但局裡非常担心
But the agency is very concerned.
为了能够实施类似于此次暗♥杀♥的行动,塔里亚肯定在我们内部安插了内奸
To be able to do something like this,Talia must have a man on the inside
在找到这个内奸之前,我们将重新安置11号♥特工
Until we learn who that is,we will be relocating Agent 11
到一个受保护的环境
To a protected environment.
好的,所以我们要去哪裡呢?不是”我们”
Okay,so where will we be going? Not “we.”
11号♥特工将独自前往受保护地点
Agent 1 1 is going alone.
所以你要把牠从我身边带走? 让牠去吧! 是为了牠好
So you’ re taking him away from me? Let it go. It’s for his own good.
但我们是一个团队 11号♥特工是我最重要的工具
But we’re a team. Agent 11 is my most important tool.
如果没有牠我会是什麽样子?什麽都不是!
What would I be without him? Nothing at all!
你不能把牠从我身边带走!那就像拿走了我的枪!
You can’t take him away from me! That’s like taking away my gun!
那样很好 That’ll be fine.
嘿,小伙计
Hey,little buddy.
狗的一点短毛都可以把你弄伤
Little hair of the dog that bit you.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
你的学校在哪裡?我不用上学,现在是暑假
Where’s your school? I don’t have school. It’s summer.
我想我得带着你去上班了
Guess I’ll take you to my work.
耶!我要去送信了!
Yay! I get to deliver the mail!
太棒了 Great.
至少告诉我牠要去哪裡
At least tell me where he’s going.
我想,告诉你应该没什麽坏处
There’s no harm in that,I guess.
牠会被送到联邦调查局在阿♥拉♥斯加的雪橇犬训练基地
He’s going to an FBI sled dog training facility in Alaska.
在那边你要自己保重了
Watch yourself up there.
好吗?,孩子?Okay,boy?
来吧,进去
Come on,get in.
我来拿着这些
I’ll take those.
不用担心,莫道克,好吗?牠会没事的
Don’t worry,Murdoch,okay? He’ll be fine.
是的,牠最好没事
Yeah,he better be.
桑尼的口信:
Message from Sonny:
“装死” ” Play dead. ”
那隻狗在第三辆货车裡
The dog is in the third van.
记住,你本来不应该在卡车裡
Remember,you’ re not supposed to be in the truck.
这是违反规定的
It’s against regulations.
所以你得保持低调并让自己成为有用的人
So just stay low and make yourself useful.
把那几堆信件分成奇数和偶数号♥码
Divide those stacks of letters into odd and even numbers.
好的,谢了,伙计
Okay. Thanks,pal.
靠边停车 Pull alongside.
我先解决司机,然后是那隻狗
I’ll whack the driver,then the dog.
知道了,哇! Gotcha. Whoa!
当它安全的时候
When it’s safe.
慢慢地靠过去
Ease up alongside.
抓住那隻狗!抓住那隻狗!
Get the dog! Get the dog!
开车! Drive the car!
嘿,伙计,我很快回来
Hey,buddy,I’ll be right back.
哪儿也别去
Don’t go anywhere.
哇! Whoa.
你好 Hi.
你在后边怎麽样?
How you doing back there?
高登,这是你的狗吗?
Gordon,is this your dog?
不,那是你的狗
No,that’s your dog.
我的?Mine?
是的,我把牠给了你,记得吗?
Yeah,I gave him to you,remember?
酷!牠叫什麽名字?
Cool. What’s his name?
斑点,狗的名字叫斑点
Spot. The dog’s name’s Spot.
斑点?Spot?
哟,克莱维斯!怎麽了,兄弟?
Yo,Cleavis! What’s up,brother!
哦,天哪!Oh,man!
詹姆斯!James!
詹姆斯!James!
詹姆斯,过来
James,come here.
你没事吧?有没有任何骨折?
You okay? Any broken bones?
我没事,很好!
I’m fine. Good!
这是谁的狗?我的狗
Whose dog is that? That’s my dog.
你的狗?Your dog?
别对我撒谎!我没有撒谎
Don’t lie to me! I’m not.
这是我的狗,斑点 你把牠给了我
It’s my dog,Spot. You gave him to me.
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa,whoa,whoa!
我没有给你一隻狗
I did not give you a dog.
什麽?What?
嘿,斯蒂芬妮
Hey,Stephanie.
我整晚都在给你留口讯
I’ve been leaving you messages all night.
我知道 詹姆斯好吗?
I know. Is James okay?
是的,这孩子很好 一切都很酷
Yeah,the kid’s fine. Everything’s cool.
我真不敢相信这 我真不该离开他的,我得回去了
I can’t believe this. I shouldn’t have left him. I have to get back.
所以你两小时内就回来吗?
So you’ll be here in two hours?
不,我不行 No,I’m not.
最近下了一场反常的暴风雪