你知道
You know, punta, punta, punta.
我自己也很喜欢,早上一次晚上一次
I like it myself. One in the morning and late at night.
把东西放回你的包包移♥动♥你的…
Put everything back in your purse and you can move your vehicle.
但如果他离开我我和双胞胎该怎么办?
But if he leaves me, what is gonna happen to me and the twins?
我谁也不认识,大家不会像你对我那么好
I don’t know anybody. People never treat me as nicely as you do.
我很粗鲁你说对了,我要离开
I’ve been extremely rude. I’m just gonna leave you now.
你一定要挪车 我马上走
No, move your car. Get out of your way.
你的车挡着我的车,看
– It’s against my car. Look– – Kirgo.
你上哪去了?
Where the hell were you?
抱歉,有点意外这个女人撞上我们的跑车
Sorry, there was an accident. This woman rammed into our Spider.
本来很简翠她把事情搞得很复杂
It was all very simple till she made it very complicated.
Hm.
你为何不能给我数据?你为何逃避?
But why can’t you give me numbers? Why are you being so evasive?
Oh!
什么事?怎么了?
– What is it? – What’s wrong?
我的头刺痛,我的眼睛老天,真令人讨厌!
Shooting pains in my head. My eyes! Oh, boy, it’s a bummer!
我看不见,带我去找房♥间 让我看看
I can’t see. Take me to my room. Let me have a look.
看什么?别看手拿开!
Look at what? Don’t look! Get your hands off of me!
别像小孩子闹脾气让我看看
Stop acting like a baby. I’m a doctor. Let me have a peek.
别碰头!
Don’t touch that head!
不管你怎么做别碰它
Whatever you do, don’t you touch it.
你是谁?很好,谢谢
Who are you, sir? Fine, thank you.
放轻松,不会有声,我在这儿
Now just relax. Everything’s gonna be all right. I’m right here.
我以为你不会来
Oh, my goodness. I thought you’d never come.
你知道发生什么事?
Do you know what’s wrong?
我当然知道叫做”盲目歇斯底里症
Of course I know what’s happened. This is called “Blindness Hystericus.”
老天!有时候突然就来
Oh, my God. Sometimes it comes just like that.
你怎么治疗?
How do you treat it?
左脑和右脑两个打架
The left and right brain are having a fight with each other.
你一定要把他们分开
You gotta distract them for a minute.
现在,游汉森医师
Now, Dr. Johannson,
现在有几根手指头?
how many fingers am I holding up in front of your eyes right now?
三根!很好
Three! Good.
以一个瞎子来说非常好
That’s pretty good, considering that he’s blind.
现在,医师,我要你放轻松别紧张
Now, doctor, I want you to just relax. Take it easy,
告诉我你脑子里想到的第一件事
and you tell me the first thing that pops into your brain.
小猫咪
Pussy.
了不起!治好了过来,医师
It’s amazing! This man is cured. Come on, doctor.
我们去敌步,让心脏动动
We gotta take a walk, get the heart pumping.
你会焕然一新
And then it’s gonna be all brand-new. Come on, doctor.
就这样,很简翠
That’s it. Easy.
爱黛儿在哪?
Where’s Adele?
我不知道,她不在房♥间里
I don’t know. She’s not in the room.
如果他太兴奋他马上会再病发
See, if he gets too excited, it comes right back.
慢点,放轻松这家伙跟蝙蝠一样看不见
Gently. Take it easy, doctor. This guy’s blind as a bat.
小心你的步伐你怎么回声?
Oh! Watch your step. What’s the matter with you?
有里昂和克鲁在这登记吗?
You got a Lyons and Kerew registered here?
我看看,抱歉,没有…
– I’ll check, sir. – I’m sorry, we have no one–
一个瞎子,一个聋子,你确定? 确定,我检查过了
One guy’s blind, the other’s deaf. I’m sure. I just checked.
你能认一下相片吗?
If I brought in some pictures, could you identify them?
我试试
I’ll try.
有安全警卫吗?
Do you have a security officer?
在你后面
Right behind you.
一路纵队
Single file. Single file.
好,放轻松
Okay, take it easy. Take it easy.
对不起请问小红跑车在哪?
Excuse me. Where’s the little red Alfa?
他们刚离开 谁?
They just took off. Who?
他们三个,美♥腿♥女士…
Three of them. A lady with great legs,
英国佬还有黑人女人
an English guy and a black woman.
老天,我婿
My God. My sister.
那个人,他叫我把这交给你
Hey, um, the man, he asked me to give this to you.
”如果你要那女孩,
“If you wanna see the girl,
带钱币到千窗屋来”
bring the coin to the house with a thousand windows.” Route 104.
开玩笑吗?那是苏瑟兰的地♥产♥
Is this a joke? No, that’s the Sutherland Estate.
我希望你有邀请函他那儿养了恶犬
I hope you have an invitation. Heh-heh-heh. He’s got some mean dogs up there.
恶犬?杀手级的杜宾犬
Dogs? Yeah, Dobermans. They’re killers.
你有带钥匙吗?
Do you have our keys with you? Yeah.
帮我个忙 好
Would you do me a favor? Sure.
如果我们30分钟没回来就报♥警♥
If we’re not back in 30, call the police. Police?
纽约警局找柏德克队长
New York Police Department. Ask for Captain Braddock.
告诉他…抱歉,华里
And tell him– Sorry, Wally.
告诉他里昂和克鲁现在在苏瑟兰地♥产♥内
Tell him Lyons and Kerew are at the Sutherland Estate.
房♥子全都是玻璃在大岩石上头
The house is all glass, and it’s on huge rocks.
还没有动静
– My sister? – Nothing yet, Wally.
这里好多土地
There’s a lot of land here.
那里!什么?
– There. – What?
是问温室,她在那儿
– It’s a greenhouse. – There she is, Wally.
我想应该是
– Is she all right? – I think so.
徇在那,有三只
And there are the dogs. Three of them.
现在他们要离开了
Now they’re leaving.
他们要走了他们把门锁起来
They’re going. Looks like they’re locking the door.
他们回到主屋内
Now they’re going back to the main house.
再两分钟,她就一个人了
She’s gonna be all alone in about two minutes.
都清楚整个计昼了吗? 非常清楚
You all clear on the plan? Clear as a bell.
如果你不介章我要去浇水
I’m gonna go water the plants, if you don’t mind.
你确定只有三只狗?
Hey, you sure there’s only three dogs?
我最好还是看一下
I better take a look.
煞车已经松掉了
The parking brake has been released.
只有三只我不觉得有什么会出错
Yeah, just the three of them. I don’t see what could go wrong.
你听见了吗?检查一下煞车
You hear that, Dave? Better check the brake!
Whoa! Wally!
Dave?
我有麻烦了!
Wally, I’m in trouble!
跳下来!
Pull out, Dave!
The parking brake has been released.
你在哪里?
Where are you, Dave?
Ah! Whoa! Whoa!
我没办法
Dave, I can’t–
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
The parking brake has–
Dave.
Dave?
跟我说话
Talk to me, Dave.
Dave!
The parking brake has been released.
跟我说话!
Dave! Speak to me!
Dave!
Dave! Talk to me!
跟我说话!
The parking brake…
Talk to me, Dave! I can hear the car, but I can’t hear you!
我听见车子但我听不见你
大卫,我看不见你
I can’t see you, Dave. Unh!
谢谢你
Thank you.
Dave? Dave!
大卫老天,我这次做了什么?
Oh, Dave. My God, Dave, what have I done this time?
Dave?
糟了!
Oh, shit! Dave!
Oh!
My God, Dave.
你说什么?跟我说话
Dave, you say something? Talk to me.
我看不到你的唇你说什么?
I can’t see your lips. What are you saying?
现在看见了吗?
Dave, can you see them now?
Yeah.
你在这
Heh. There you are.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
我说
I’m saying…
我想这结东了
I think it’s over.
我又不是只有今天才搞砸一切
I didn’t just fuck my life up today.
我连累我姊我几乎害死她
I dragged my sister into this shit. Damn near got her killed.
而且我伤害你
And I hurt you.
我只想说对不起
I just want to say I’m sorry, Dave.
别抛弃我
Don’t back out on me, Willy.
大多数时间,我很生气
Dave, I’ve been running on fumes most of my life.
今天我第一次明白我什么都不是
And today I realized for the first time: I’m full of shit.
这倒是实话
Well, that’s true.
但今早
But this morning,
我威胁要射杀 位裸女
I threatened to shoot a naked woman with my erection.
这不是每天都会发生的事
Now, that doesn’t happen every day.
没错,你是对的
That’s true. The man’s got a point.
华里,我们会救她出来
We’ll get her out, Wally. We’ll get her out.
我们能力不够