世界各地的人都要来
We have people coming here from all over the world.
我们没有多的房♥问
I don’t have anything.
有人取消吗?她说没有房♥间了?
What about cancellations? She doesn’t have any rooms?
我不想带我太大到汽车旅馆
I don’t wanna take my wife to a motel.
我们应该要保留这些到午夜
We’re supposed to hold these till midnight.
有位从伦敦来的夫妇
I have a couple from London, a doctor from Sweden
一位从瑞典来的医生
和一位从德国来的医生都还没到
and a doctor from Germany who still haven’t arrived.
这样吧,如果这些人l0点还没出现
Tell you what, if none of these people show up by 10:00,
我就取消他们的房♥间但定你要等到l0点
I’ll let their rooms go. But you have to wait till 10.
好,谢谢我们能去酒吧吗?
All right. Thank you. Can we go to the bar?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
抱歉我不能帮上忙
Sorry I couldn’t help you.
嗨,我看不见,你能带我去女士化妆室?
Hi, I’m blind. Could you show me where the ladies’ room is?
好,右边
Oh, sure, it’s right over–
抱歉,我带你去
Oh, pfft, sorry. I’ll show you.
手给我,不,等等另一只手,我们走吧
Give me your hand. No, wait. The other one. Here we go.
Thank you so much.
你定瑞典来的游汉森医师
You’re Dr. Johannson from Sweden.
瑞典的游汉森医师
Johannson from Sweden.
我从瑞典来先生需要什么服务?
I’m from Sweden. Can I help you, gentlemen?
我从瑞典来
I’m from Sweden.
你一定是邱汉森医师瑞典来的游汉森医师
Oh. You must be Dr. Johannson. Yo, Johannson from Sweden.
我是瑞典人你是个可人儿
I’m a Swede, and you’re a sweetie.
谢谢,你一定是…?
Thank you. Uh… And you must be?
凯斯本医师
I’m Dr. Kesselbaum.
凯瑟林医师?
Uh, you mean Kesselring?
是的!我忘记自己的名宇
Kesselring! Right. Heh, heh. I forget my own name next.
你是我见过最美的女人
You are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.
这里,你动作真快像只小蜂乌
There you are. You move so fast, like a little hummingbird. Just:
你这鬼鬼祟祟的人像是有麦丘里的翅膀
You’re a little sneaker. You got wings like Mercury.
你真是个好…他又来了,你弄掉了
You’re such a nice– Oh! There he is again. You’re gonna rub it off.
留下来的一点午餐
A little lunch you had left over. Heh-heh-heh.
去谢拿谢
Here you are.
我们以为你不会到签证出了问题吗?
We thought you might not make it. You had trouble with your visa?
他们突然接受美国运通可想而知的!
Then suddenly they accepted American Express. Go figure!
我告诉你那是我们出门必带的
We don’t go home without it, I’ll tell you that.
Oh…
这里,请填写这些,好吗?
Uh, here, why don’t you fill these out?
Thank you.
拿去,医师我有我的,你有你的
Here you are, doctor. I got mine and you got yours.
双人房♥没有了替你留了两张床的套房♥房♥问
We’re out of double rooms. I saved you a suite with two queens.
叫这些人是开!我们需要休息一下
Well, get them fellas out of there! We want to get some sleep. Right, doctor?
好了,这是你的钥匙
Here we go. Here’s your key.
谢谢你,医师我们先睡一会儿
Thank you. Come, doctor, we gotta get some sleep now. Make some Z’s.
如果你打呼的话我就送你回德国
I hope you don’t snore. I’ll send you back to Germany.
比费域要好多了
That’s better than Philadelphia.
还好那女孩想起那个姐姐
Good thing the girl remembered the sister.
在敬篷车上放讣B侦测器
Put out an APB on that convertible.
他们在哪儿?不可能跑太远
Where can they be? They couldn’t have gotten far.
谁知道这些人?
Who knows with these guys? Eh.
我告诉你这些人让我很生气
I’m telling you, these guys are getting to me.
别紧张,Emile。
Take it easy, Emile. Take it easy.
这些州警没有任何消息?
Don’t those state cops have anything?
老天,我当差了28年有一个妻子五个小孩
Jesus, I have 28 years on the force, a wife and five kids.
瞎子和聋子让我看起来像个混球
A blind guy and a deaf guy are making me look like an asshole.
现在这是实话山姆一号♥,请回答
Now, that’s the truth. Huh?
Sam 1, over.
应该是他们
I think it’s them.
疯子!什么东西?
Nuts! What is it?
他们从树后面过去
They just went behind some trees.
那里!对,是他们
There, there! Yes, it’s them.
他们走进大楼里
They’re going into the building.
告诉他快点,这不容易!
– Tell him to hurry. This isn’t easy. – Hey, hey, hey.
抓稳了,这不容易
Hold it steady. This isn’t easy.
我知道钱币在哪但他在房♥里
I know where the coin is, but he’s in the room. Get him out.
我想办法弄他出去你去拿钱币
I’ll get him out of there. You just get the coin.
等等!我需要钱也许需要贿赂人
Adele, wait! I need some money. I might have to buy somebody.
Whoa. Whoa!
你没事吧?
You all right, Dave?
麻烦
Oh. Trouble.
49号♥房♥,谢谢
Hey, give me Room 49, please. Hurry.
Yes.
什么?
What?
我告诉他我受不了两轮驱动的车我不喜欢这样
I told him I had enough trouble with two-wheel drive. I hate this.
又不是世界末日只定场意外
All right, it’s not the end of the world, it’s just an accident.
我们两个都受损把你的车从我的保险杆上移开
You’re damaged, I’m damaged. Remove your car from my bumper–
不,他会杀了我,我先生是位保险员,
No, he’ll kill me. My husband is an insurance man.
我要请求赔偿
Can you imagine if I didn’t file a claim?
这不是我的问题我赶时问
That’s not my problem. I’m in a hurry.
等等,我这里有卡别兴奋,我知道我有
Wait a minute. I got my card here. Don’t get excited. I know I have it.
Oh. Oops.
谢谢你的帮忙没问题,这是我们在此的原因
Thank you for helping me. That’s okay. That’s why we’re here.
钥匙一定掉在餐厅桌上
I must have left my keys on the dining-room table.
要我等吗?不,我想睡了
Want me to wait? No, no, no. I’ve gotta go to bed.
这么丰盛的早餐让我想睡
I had a humungous breakfast. Made me tired.
我有三张明信片,登记了宾果 一天说来很多了
I got three postcards and I registered for the bingo. That’s a lot for one day.
你保重,你也是,再见
Well, you take care of yourself. You too. Bye-bye.
我在这里
I’m right here. Good.
如果有人在你会警告我? 我会大叫
You’ll warn me if anyone comes? I’ll yell my head off.
不会有人来,去拿钱币
Nobody’s gonna come. Just get the coin.
你确定你把他放在25了号♥房♥?也许他换房♥间了
– You sure you put him in 357? – Maybe he switched rooms.
不可能,
No. It’s not possible. Oh, shit.
寇非德医师没有其他房♥间了
There are no other rooms, Dr. Cornfeld.
我没有房♥间换了他来了!
I have nothing to switch to. Oh, there he is!
邱汉森医师
Dr. Johannson! Dr. Johannson! Dr. Johannson! Dr. Johannson!
医师,你上哪去了?我本来去接你
You! Where have you been, doctor? I’ve come to pick you up.
亲爱的,我太重了点
Well, I’m a little bit too heavy for that, my dear.
邱汉森医师,你迷路了吗? ”游汉森”忘得真快
Did you get lost, Dr. Johannson? “Yo-hannson.” How soon we forget.
要快点,没有主角戏唱不下去
The seminar’s beginning. We don’t want to start without the main performer.
我会等他他来的时候,我会下
Great. I’ll wait here for him. When he comes, I’ll be down–
总爱开玩笑我不知道你这么风趣
Always joking. I had no idea you were this much fun.
Ugh.
Ah.
Kirgo?
我来介绍一下,四位卓越的专业人士
I’d like to introduce our panel, four eminent specialists in their field:
苏雨杰纳医师,专攻心脏病学
Dr. Saul Jenner, cardiology.
海洛欧诺医师,专攻病理学
Dr. Harold Orlow, pathology.
瑞塔柏内医师,专攻眼科
Dr. Rita Bennett, ophthalmology.
而且他首次造访美国
And in his first visit to the U.S.,
卓越的瑞士妇产科医师康瑞游汉森医师
the eminent Swedish gynecologist, Dr. Conrad Johannson.
太好了
Yo.
在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
走开不然我就轰掉你的脑袋
Get away from that table or I’ll blow your brains out.
快走开!
Move! Move!
手举起来
All right, get them up.
快点,手放在头土
Come on. Hands over your head.
两只手!两只一起!
Both! Both of them!
你很不错
You’re good.
你真的很不错
You’re real good.
这是八年来我最好的一个恋爱关系
This is the best relationship I’ve had with a woman in eight years.
再见,甜心另一时间、
So long, sweetheart. Another time,
另一地点,也许还有机会
another place, we might’ve had a chance.
你会写信吧?You will write, won’t you?
游汉森医师我想问你问题
Dr. Johannson, my question is for you.
在你的老年女性多次高♥潮♥报告中
In your paper on multiple orgasms in geriatric women,
你归因增加的性♥欲♥
you attribute increased sexual appetite
源自于因限制孔糖饮食所致
to a lactose-restricted diet.
我知道你很谨慎,但我真的坚持你要说明白
Now, I know you’re modest, but I really must insist on pinning you down here.
哪种运动对老年性♥欲♥…
Doctor, which exercise would you find most beneficial
…最有帮助?
to geriatric sexuality?
老天!
Oh, boy.
我有些病人喜欢敌步
Well, some of my patients prefer walking.
有些喜欢骑脚踏车
Some prefer bicycling.
但最好的结果保证满章
But for your best results, to guarantee satisfaction,
大多数的人喜欢性♥交♥
most of them like fucking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!