All right, Mr. Sutherland. Goodbye.
像是个挑剔的人
Sort of like a picky person. Ha, ha.
怎么样?
What’s it to be?
我在车里等不,在餐厅后的巷子碰面
I’ll wait in the car. No, meet me behind the diner.
再见,里昂先生 后会有期
Goodbye, Mr. Lyons.
I hope I bump into you again.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我就快离开这国家了
See, I’ll be leaving the country
你死定了
and you’ll be dead.
死定了?我以为你不会杀我们
Dead? I thought you weren’t gonna kill us.
恐怕不是这样,再见
Afraid not. Goodbye.
等等我们没有最后请求?
Wait. Wait a second. Don’t we get a last request?
你要什么?
What would you like?
你帮我抓抓鼻子好吗?
Would you scratch my nose for me?
你真是个病态的女人
You’re a very sick woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要什么?
What would you like?
我想做♥爱♥是不可能的
I suppose a fuck is out of the question.
恐怕如此
I’m afraid so.
再见
Goodbye.
各位,我们走吧
Let’s go, gentlemen.
我们根本不知道什么金币的事
We don’t know nothing about no gold coin.
你为何要杀我们?
Why do you gotta kill us?
你们两个都是证人 我不了解
Because you’re both witnesses. I don’t understand this.
为何要在巷子里杀我们?怎么不在这里动手?
Why are we making it easier for you? Why don’t you just do it here?
为什么要在巷子里?为何不在这儿?
Why in an alley? Why don’t you kill us right here?
好。 大嘴吧
Fine. Big mouth.
等等,我保证我们不说
Wait. We won’t talk. I promise.
求求你,别下手
Please, don’t do this.
大卫,别求了
Dave, stop the begging, man.
我们要死的有尊严
We gotta go out with dignity.
我只想知道现在几点?
All I want to know is what time is it?
你说过现在几点? 说过,几点?
Did you say what time is it? Yes, I did. What time is it?
克鲁先生,你的时间到了
Your time is up, Mr. Kerew.
如果我要死,我要我朋友告诉我现在几点
If I have to die, I want my friend to tell me what time it is.
Oh.
现在几点?
What time it is?
3点?
It’s 3:00.
还没,还没,l2点
Not yet. Not yet. It’s 12–
等等,l0点不,l2点
Wait. It’s 10:00 now. Wait, 12:00.
决定好! 12点
Make up your mind! It’s 12:00.
不是,ll点l5 l2点1
It is not 12:00. It’s 11:15. It’s 12:00. It’s 12:00!
时候差不多了! 快!这边
It’s about time. Quick! This way. This way.
小心,窄道。。。
Careful. Narrow. Narrow.
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
快!这边
Other way! Other way!
华里,快!
Hurry, Wally! Hurry, Wally! Come on, Wally!
– Where we going? – This way.
What’s up?
到车后面,那里有部车, 小心你的膝盖
Get behind this car. There’s a car. Watch your knees.
怎么了?警方设置路障
What’s up? Policemen have set up a barricade.
这还在开动着,有人在吗?
This is running. Anybody in it?
这是巡逻车我知道,有人在里面吗?
This is a squad car. I know that. Is anyone in it?
我不能这么做 你可以
I can’t do this. Yes, you can.
我被铐住了,不能开车
My hands are cuffed. I can’t drive.
不会要你开车!我们一定要离开这里
Who said anything about you? We gotta get out.
我们逃不到l0尺 可以的
We’re not gonna get 10 feet. Yes, we can. Get in.
华里,你会撞死人的
Wally, you’re gonna kill somebody.
我抓住方向盘你跦脚踏板
I got the wheel, you take the pedals.
你说什么吗?我,方向盘,你,油门踏板
You say something? I got the wheel, you take the pedals.
不,往前!华里,往前!
Oh, no! Forward! Wally, go forward!
表现的如何? 看路
How am I doing? Watch the road!
如果会让你觉得好一点的话 左边!
If it’ll make you feel better. Left!
Watch out!
总部,这里是第四路障!
Headquarters, this is Barricade 4! Headquarters, this is Barricade 4!
我不喜欢这样
I hate when that happens.
你白♥痴♥吗?想死啊?
Are you stupid? You want to die?
警♥察♥紧急事件,下车 让我看你的徽章
Police emergency. Out of the car. Police? Show me your badge.
这是我的徽章
This is my badge.
他们乘坐巡逻车飞奔
They crashed through in a squad car.
谁当驾驶?
Who the hell was driving?
应该是瞎子!
I think it’s the blind guy.
上车一叫C移开 什么事?
Get in the car! Open that up! What’s up?
马上载找到第七街
Get me down Seventh Avenue right away.
右!右!停!
Turn right! Turn right! Stop!
右!直走
Turn right! Straight ahead.
左! 右! 直走! 左! 左!
Left! Right! Straight! Left! Left!
左转!左边!
Turn left! Turn left!
右!右边!
Right. Right. To the right.
我们在翠行道,右边
We’re going the wrong way on a one-way street. A little right.
– Get on the sidewalk! – Look out!
右边!右转
A little right. A little left. Right. Turn right!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
这些街道路面不平
These streets are bumpy.
你开在人行道上!
You’re driving on the sidewalk!
这是什么?
What the fuck was that? Aah!
回家 你妈找你
– Go on home. – Your mother’s looking for you.
让我靠近点 我在尽力
Get me close. I’m trying.
左边,左边 我说左边
Left, left. I said, left!
你说右边 我说左边
You said right. I said, left! A little left! A little left!
我在那里?右转!右转!
Where am I? Turn right! Right! Right!
这是什么?
Cows! Cows! Cows!
我们在仓库里面你刚刚撞上一头牛
We’re in a warehouse, and you’ve just hit a cow.
我想你最好倒车
I think you better back up.
Good, good, good.
停!
And stop! Stop!
慢慢往你的左边从人行道上下来
Go slowly to your left and try to stay off the sidewalk.
往右,往右
Turn right. Turn right.
刚刚我把我的好裤子撕裂了
I just ripped my good pants.
现在我能开了,滑过去
I can take the wheel now. Slide over me.
滑过我
Slide over me.
Wally, I can’t– Wally!
Wally!
我看不见
I can’t see. I can’t see.
我看不见,我也看不见
Wally, I can’t see. I can’t see either.
Wally, I can’t drive
椅子向后调 我卡住了
if you don’t push the seat back. I’m stuck.
找到调整杆把椅子向后调
Push the seat back. Find the lever and push the seat back.
我找到了!
I’ve got it!
Aah!
发生什么事?我们差点没命
What happened? We had a very close call.
谢谢华里,我看不见
Thank you. Wally, I can’t see.
移开你的手,我看不见
Move your hands. I can’t see. Okay.
我现在去抓住那婊♥子♥!
I’ll get that son of a bitch now!
有人朝我们开枪吗?
Is there somebody shooting at us?
我什么都没听见
I didn’t hear anything.
左边!你压到我那儿了
Wally! Left! My nuts!
你压到我那儿了!
Left! You’re mashing my nuts! Ah!
煞车!华里,跦煞车!
Brakes! Wally, put on the brakes!
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
我想应该是飘往纽泽西
I think we’re floating towards New Jersey.
真的!我有亲戚在纽泽西 对你来说真是太好了
No shit. I got relatives in Jersey. How nice for you.
你能读她的唇语,对吗?
You could read her lips, right?
可以 她说什么?
Yes, I could. What did she say?
她说”我明天给你
She said, “I’ll give it to you tomorrow.
我们早上会去葛瑞丝乔治等你的电♥话♥”
We’ll go to Grace George in the morning and wait for your call.”
然后她说”我们明天必须离开这个国家”
Then she said, “We have to leave the country tomorrow.”
Okay.
我们要找到葛瑞丝乔治等他们出现
We have to find this Grace George and wait for them to show up.
你跟我一条阵线吗?
Are you with me?
我跟你一条阵线吗?这还用说
Am I with you? Of course.
你已经得到我的信任
You’ve earned my trust, Wally.
你总是照顾我
You’re always watching out for me.
你从不让我惹上麻烦
And you never get me into trouble.
有时候跟你在一起的生活有点无聊
Sometimes life is a little boring with you,
但这种友谊还是值得的
but that’s a small price to pay for such a wonderful friendship.
你嘴真甜
That’s a sweet thing you just said.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!