你眼睛瞎了?是的,现在你能雇用我了吗?
You’re blind? Yes. Now can I have the job?
抱歉,我不知道
I had no idea. I’m sorry.
现在你知道了吧我被录用了吗?
Now you know. Can I get the job?
你真的看不见?是的,你是聋子吗?
You’re really blind? Yes. What are you, fucking deaf?
是的,我聋了 聋了?
Yes! I’m fucking deaf! Deaf?
是的,我是聋子你真的聋了吗?
Yes, I’m deaf. You really deaf?
真的那你怎么知道我说什么?
I’m really deaf. How do you know what I’m saying?
我读唇语你要不要这份工作?
I’m reading your lips. Do you want the job or don’t you?
因为我是瞎子?老兄,省省吧
Because I’m blind? Shove it up your ass, pal.
我不需要别人同情
I don’t want no favors.
那就回家吧,出去让我静静
Then go home! Get out! Give me some peace of mind.
盲胞下地狱去转身出去吧
To hell with blind people! Just walk out.
这样好多了现在我想薪水可以谈到300
That’s better. Now, I believe we agreed on 300.
你说什么?
300 what? What are we talking about?
等等 把音乐停掉
Just a minute, hold everything. Stop the music.
你喜欢哈维沃班格? 哈维什么?
Do you like Harvey Wallbangers? Harvey who?
我的朋友我等会儿介绍你们认识
Wallbangers. A friend of mine. I’ll introduce you to it later.
朋友,因为今晚我们要庆祝!
Because tonight, my friend, we celebrate!
还不坏
Not bad.
我打到板子了吗?不,是墙,好多了
Did I hit the board? No, you hit the wall. It’s a lot better.
三个沃班格
Three Wallbangers, Wally.
喝酒时间到了 你朋友在哪?
Drink time. Where’s your friend?
他马上就到 你会喜欢他
Oh, he’s coming. Should be here soon. You’re gonna like him.
莎莉,敬你,莎莉你在吗? 我在这
This is to you, Sally. Sally? Here.
敬你 谢谢你请客
Oh. And to you, Leslie. Thanks for buying the drinks.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
你朋友长什么样子?
What’s your friend look like?
我没看过他但他气味很棒
I’ve never seen him, but he smells real good.
我想他在门边
I think he’s by the door.
大卫!
Dave!
大卫!
Dave, yo!
嗨卫
Hi. Dave!
嗨卫
Over here! Hello, I’m here.
嗨椭
Hi. Dave.
见过我两位好朋友
I want you to meet friends of mine.
这位是沙莉 嗨
This is Sally. Hi.
幸会
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
我左边这位可爱的女士叫做丽莎
And this lovely lady to my left here, this is Lisa.
我叫莱丝莉,嗨 嗨,莱丝莉
Leslie. Hi. Leslie, hi.
这是我的好朋友大卫里昂
And this is my good friend, David Lyons.
华里说你们一起创业
Wally says you’re forming a business together.
恭喜 他说什么?
Congratulations. Wally says what?
现在别谈这事儿我们谈谈哈维沃班格
Whoa. Let’s not talk about that now. Let’s talk about Harvey Wallbanger.
你要我见的人? 是的一酉保
That’s who you want me to meet? Yeah! Bartender.
嗨,混球你以为你是谁?
Hey, asshole. Who do you think you are?
大卫里昂,你一定是哈维华里跟我提过你
David Lyons. You must be Harvey Wallbanger. Wally’s told me about you.
是,真好笑别跦我的夹克!
Yeah, real comedian. Get off my jacket!
听好,混球
Listen, asswipe.
你最好注意点不然你会提早回家
You watch yourself or you’re gonna be going home early.
我没看见夹克
I didn’t know I was standing on your jacket.
你是谁?保安人员? 谁是你的女友?
What are you, the constable? Who’s your girlfriend?
我听到求偶的呼唤起来吧
Oh. Heh. I think I heard my mating call. Stand up.
我是站着的 等等
– I am standing. – Wait.
你不了解,我朋友
I don’t think you understand. My friend–
是杀手,我是杀手专业杀手!
Is a killer, that’s what I am. A trained killer!
特种部队
Oh, Special Forces.
当我在车中时
When I was in the Corps,
我们把你们这种美国特种部队当做早餐
we used to eat you Green Beret pussies for breakfast.
吃这个!华里,这家伙很厉害
Eat this! This guy’s tough, Wally.
如果我听得见他,我就能打他 他能把你头打个洞
If I hear him, I can hit him. He’d put a hole through your head.
你现在变哑巴了吗?
So you ain’t talking now, huh?
来,大嘴巴,再说呀我们来翠挑
Come on, big mouth, say something. Let’s get down.
昨天晚上我和你姊出去
Come on. Last night I was out with your sister.
好,混♥蛋♥ 嘿!
– Okay, butthead. – Hey!
冠车,你说对了他来了
You’re all right, champ. He’s coming.
我先给你一举
I’ll give you the first hit. Come on.
华里,他来了
He’s coming, Wally. He’s coming.
低点,他比你矮几寸
Lower, he’s a couple inches shorter than you.
瞄准l2点钟方向 打他!
– Aim for 12 o’clock. – Hit him!
好了,再来
All right. Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
ll点钟方向
Eleven o’clock!
Ooh!
到右边去
– Circle right. Circle right. – Circle right.
到左边去
And left, left, left. Circle left.
到左边去,到右边去到右边去
Circle left. And right! Right, circle right.
到左边去
Circle left. Left. Stand still!
准备!l点钟方向很好
Get ready! One o’clock! Good. Good.
l2点钟方向!
Twelve!
5比3,我弄不清楚了
Five to three. I got mixed up!
Argh!
到左边去
Circle left. Circle left.
闭嘴,让他自己打
Shut up and let him fight.
右移
Move right. Move right.
准备好!
Get ready!
我叫你闭嘴!
Hey, I said shut the fuck up!
读我的唇语,混♥蛋♥
Wha–? Read my lips, asshole!
我知道了
I got that.
华里
Wally.
大卫!
Dave!
大卫!
Dave!
一点钟!
One o’clock!
婊♥子♥!
Son of a bitch!
你这婊♥子♥!够了吗?
You little son of a bitch. You had enough?
小怪胎!
Little creep!
你还好吗? 狠好
How are you doing? I’m doing great!
我们应该多多相处
We should hang out more often.
对,下班后纤解一下也好
Yeah, it’s nice to unwind after work.
我录取了吗?
Does that mean I get the job?
看看这次打门结果如何?
Depends on how this fight comes out.
所以我买♥♥了这大瓶的香槟
So I bought this big bottle of champagne.
大概花了45元
Must’ve cost 45 bucks.
我请我姊在琼斯海滩放我下来
I asked my sister to drop me off at Jones Beach.
我自己坐在沙滩土开始喝酒
I sat myself down in the sand, started drinking,
眯着眼睛偷偷看别人有没有看见我在哭
and sneaking peeks to see if people was watching me cry.
后来发现根本不重要反正我也看不见他们
Then I realized it didn’t matter, because I couldn’t see them anyway.
那时我就决定了
That’s when I made a decision.
我不该因为气愤放弃我的生命
I wasn’t gonna piss my life away because of anger.
那时候我决定不管眼睛有没有瞎
That’s when I decided, blind or not blind,
找还是原来可爱的我
I was gonna be the same lovable asshole I’ve always been.
你还没决定,对吗?
You haven’t made that decision yet, have you?
还没
No.
如果你聋了怎么当演员?
How’d you become an actor if you’re deaf?
我不是天生聋子因为以前得了猩红热
I wasn’t born deaf. I got scarlet fever in high school.
直到8年前才完全听不见
I didn’t lose all my hearing until eight years ago.
你为什么息影了?
Why’d you stop acting?
其他人转身的时候我开始错过好几个提示
I started missing my cues when the other actors would turn.
我看不到他们的嘴唇
I couldn’t see their lips.
他们知道吗?
They ever catch you?
不,我想没人知道我只是没胆子了
No, I don’t think anyone knew. I just lost my nerve.
上一次是什么时候,你…?抱歉,你在吃东西,什么?
When’s the last time you were–? Sorry, you were eating. What?
上♥床♥!跟女人上♥床♥!
Laid! The last time you were laid!
真是令人难过 拜托,下个主题
Too sad. Next subject, please.
你不想知道的
You don’t want to know.
你太大呢?
So where’s your wife?
在克利夫兰我好几年没见过她了
Cleveland. I haven’t seen her for eight years.
人好吗?
Nice lady?
非常好,很棒,很体贴的女人
Very nice. Wonderful, warm woman.
后来,有一天,她变成了
And then one day, she turned into this creature
坐在扫帚上的女巫
who could sit on the end of a broomstick
飞到天空里
and take off into the air.
她真的飞上天
She could actually achieve flight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!