Yes, I found it.
交给我好吗?
Would you hand it to me, please?
我的那一份是什么?
May I ask what my share might be?
八百万
One…
的一半
half of %8 million.
你觉得公平吗?
Would you say that’s fair?
是,是的,非常公平
Yes. Yes, I think that’s very fair.
大卫!怎么回事?
Dave! What’s going on?
大卫?
Dave?
大卫?
Dave?
大卫?刚刚发生什么事?
Dave? What just happened?
苏瑟兰先生刚离开我们
Mr. Sutherland is no longer with us.
大卫?大卫!
Dave? Dave!
我在这里,华里
I’m right here, Wally.
我听到警车鸣笛警方随时都会来
I hear the sirens. The police will be here soon.
如果你现在放下手♥枪♥
If you drop that pistol now,
你还能…在牢里制♥造♥几年牌照
you’ll probably make license plates for a couple of years.
我甚至会等你
I’ll even wait for you if you want.
谢谢,你真的很好
Thanks. That’s real sweet.
但你看
But, you see,
你们是他们要找的人
you’re the ones they’re looking for.
不是我
Not me.
如果我带着金币上直廾机我能全身而退
So if I get on that helicopter with the coin, I get out of here squeaky clean.
反正你对我而言太高了
You’re too tall for me anyway.
恐怕我要把你锁起来
I’m afraid I’m gonna have to lock you in.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死,她真香
Damn, she smells good.
监狱不会太难过如果你喜欢的话
I hear jail ain’t so bad, anyway, if you like it up the butt.
华里,我这儿大卫,哪儿?
I’m over here, Wally. Over where, Dave?
大卫? 大卫?
Dave? Dave? Da–
该死,我跟谁说话?他听不见
Shit, who the hell I’m talking to? He can’t hear me.
她向直廾机跑去她真是不错的气味清香剂
She’s running to the helicopter. Nice air conditioning she made, huh?
你想要到马戏团?
You ever want to be in the circus?
不,怕高
No, afraid of heights.
给我你的夹克好吗? 干嘛?
Would you give me your jacket? What for?
拿去,这样应该很好玩
There we go. This should be fun.
准备好了吗?我们还不是很高?
Ready? We’re not up high, are we?
不,只有距离地面几尺
No, no, just a few feet off the ground.
不,只有距离地面几尺
Ready, and go! I’m ready!
我撞到树了!
I just knocked over a tree!
你还说我们不高
You said we wasn’t up high! It’s fine.
你这混球,我会杀了你!
I’ll kill you, you fuck!
我们不在空中,什么意思?你说我们不在…
You telling me we’re not up in the air? What do you mean we’re not up in the air?
空中!
Get ready. You said we wasn’t up in the air!
准备好,
Get ready.
开启炸♥弹♥门!
Bomb-bay doors open! Raoul!
现在!发射!
– Raoul! Start it up! – Get ready to fire one!
发射一枚!
And fire one!
发射第二枚!
Fire two!
你在干嘛?
What? Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我在爱盲中心学的
I don’t know, but I learnt this at the Braille Institute.
他们教我们感觉周遭看看有什么事发生
They told us to feel around and see what’s happening.
住手!手拿开!
Stop that! Get your hands off of me!
别动!在那里别动!
Hold it! Hold it right there!
别动,不然我就用刀射死你!
I said hold it, or I’ll throw your brains out!
我会拿刀射死你 别动!
I’ll throw this knife through your brain! Freeze!
照我的话做,不然你就死定了 转身!
Do as I say, or you’re a dead man. Turn around!
面朝前!
Face front!
好多了 手放在头上
That’s better. Now put your hands over your head.
手举起来!手举起来
Come on, get them up! Get your hands up!
你会说英文 过来这里
Oh, you do speak English. Come on over here.
滚过来
Get your ass over here.
快点!慢点!
Quickly, quickly! Slowly. Slowly!
过来
Come on, come on.
华里,不是现在,我很忙
Not now, Wally, I’m busy.
过来。。。
Come on, keep coming,
你这臭小子
you funny little turd.
泰山,转过来看一下
Hey, Tarzan, turn around and take a look.
你们这些人什么时候来的?
When did you guys get here?
我真的很担心你们两个
I sure was worried about you two.
都结束了
It’s all over.
再见,队长
Oh. Goodbye, Captain Braddock.
柏德克队长,你是个白♥痴♥
Captain Braddock, you’re a dickhead.
你是个婊♥子♥ 不,队长!
You son of a bitch. No, no, no, captain.
我有个惊喜给你 你不能这么做
– I got a surprise for you! – You can’t do that.
我懂法律,我要杀他们
Let me go. I know the law. I get to shoot them.
不,你不能
No, you can’t. What do you mean I can’t shoot them?
队长,我们抓到真的杀人犯我们抓住他了
Captain, we got the real killer. We got the real killer.
你说我不能开枪杀他们?
What are you telling me, I can’t shoot them?
恐怕不行
No, sir, I’m afraid you can’t. Come on.
我们花了这么大工夫抓他们现在不能杀他们?
We went to all this trouble to catch them, and now I can’t shoot them?
该走了,走吧
It’s time to go. Come on.
我要杀了他们 我要杀了他们
I want to shoot them. I want to shoot them!
我们会喝到热巧克力
No, no, no. We’ll get a nice hot chocolate.
为何我不能杀他们?
Why can’t I shoot them?
我们有过好时光,不是吗?是
We had a damn good time, didn’t we? Yeah.
很多很好的回忆
Lot of nice memories.
从遇见你超我一直想做一件事
There’s something I’ve been wanting to do since the day I met you.
那是两天前 对
That was two days ago. That’s right. That’s right.
我有件东西要给你
Well, there’s something I’ve wanted to give you.
大卫,你不用给我东西
Dave, you don’t have to give me anything.
你真的人很好
You’re a real nice guy.
但我要给你大卫,你听我说
But I want to give it to you. Dave, please, listen to me.
我还能给你很多爱 谢谢
I have a lot of love for you. Thank you.
告诉我,残障的感觉如何?
So tell me, how does it feel to be handicapped?
我一直想问
I always wanted to ask you that.
我不是残障,我有你
I’m not handicapped. I have you.
本片是纪念阿尼索顿