公♥关♥什么?
Public what, sir?
史托克 -长官
Stalker!Sir.
我就直说了…麻烦你
Not to put too fine a point on…
我就直说了…麻烦你
Yes, please.Here.

Yes, please.Here.
我就直说了,督察
Not to put too fine a point on it, Inspector,
你最近捅的篓子成了头条新闻
but your latest blunder is front page news.
西区杀人狂在伦敦剧院行凶
but your latest blunder is front page news.
好莱坞电影导演离奇死亡
but your latest blunder is front page news.
好莱坞电影导演离奇死亡
Fleet Street is all over this,
各报都在追,大肆报导
Fleet Street is all over this,
各报都在追,大肆报导
like hot jam on a Devonshire scone.
你成了热门的焦点人物
You are slap-bang in the crosshairs.
我们必须尽一切努力
Now, we need to do everything we can
确保你在前面帮我挡子弹
to make sure the bullet doesn’t miss you and hit me.
当然,长官 -很好
Yeah, of course, sir. Yes.Good.
那你立即通知剧院
Then you’ll inform the theater at once.
我想为了以防万一…
Well, I thought as a precaution, I…
内政大臣是阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂的好友
The Home Secretary
内政大臣是阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂的好友
is a close, personal friend of Agatha Christie.
他的小舅子是雷克斯哈里逊
His brother-in-law is Rex Harrison.
杰出演员 -谢谢你,警员
Wonderful actor.
谢谢你,警员
Yes, thank you, Constable. Sir.
长官
Yes, thank you, Constable.Sir.
媒体转移焦点也好
Yes, thank you, Constable.Sir.
媒体转移焦点也好
It’s actually worked in our favor to have the press distracted like this.
我们能隐瞒瑞灵顿街命案
It means we can keep a lid on the Rillington Place murders.
瑞灵顿街命案,那是什么?
Rillington Place murders. Yes. What’s that?
天啊
Blimey.
没听说吗?有个连环杀手在逃
Haven’t you heard?
没听说吗?有个连环杀手在逃
We have a serial killer on the loose.
你不会以为大家都在忙你的案子吧?
You didn’t think all of this was for you, now, did you?
不,当然 -不
No, of course…No.
当然不是
Of course not.
所有资源都分配给那件案子了吗?
Well, have all the resources been allocated to this other investigation?
不是全部
No, not all of them, no.
我了解你昨晚才认识史托克警员?
I understand you, uh, met WPC Stalker last night?
是的
I did, yes.
警员 -督察
Constable.Inspector.
她是能力很强的警员
A very capable officer.
至少在获得适当指导后
Or at least she will be once she gets the proper instruction.
抱歉,我不确定…您不是要我…
Sorry, sir, I’m not sure I, uh…
抱歉,我不确定…您不是要我…
You don’t mean you want me to…
就是
Yes, I do. I’d like you to show her the ropes.
我想请你带她
Yes, I do. I’d like you to show her the ropes.
希望她对警务工作的热忱能影响你
I’m hoping some of her enthusiasm for police work might rub off on you.
那颗子弹,为什么…
But the, uh, bullet, sir. Is that why…
不必跟我争辩,史塔博
This is not a debate, Stoppard.
我素有现代改革者之称,得维持下去
I have a reputation as a modernizer.
我素有现代改革者之称,得维持下去
I have to be seen to keep it up.
我曾公开说过
I have said in public
我认为女性是警力的未来
that I think women are the future of the force.
那当然,长官,我认同
Absolutely, sir, I agree.
但我们不是要找被偷的糖果 -糖果
But we’re not looking
但我们不是要找被偷的糖果 -糖果
for stolen sweets…Sweets.
或失窃的脚踏车
…or a lost bleeding bicycle.
这是命案调查
This is a murder investigation, and she is inexperienced.
她缺乏经验
This is a murder investigation, and she is inexperienced.
女性在战时也缺乏经验
They were inexperienced in the war.
问问德国佬结果如何
Ask Jerry how that turned out.
是,长官,可是…
Yes, sir. But, uh…
就…这…样…了,谢谢
That…Huh?
就…这…样…了,谢谢
…will be all.Thank you.
总监 -督察
Commissioner.Inspector.
警员
Constable.Inspector.
督察
Constable.Inspector.
总监 -警员
Commissioner.Constable.
再次为昨晚的事道歉
Um, sorry again about last night, sir.
当时下大雨 -都过去了,警员
With the rain and everything…
当时下大雨 -都过去了,警员
Water under the bridge, Constable. No harm done.
没事了
Water under the bridge, Constable. No harm done.
您还好吗?
You all right?
嗯,有被害人的地址吗?
Yeah. Do we have an address for the victim?
有,美国好莱坞月桂峡谷
Yep. It is “Laurel Canyon, Hollywood, USA.”
他在英格兰住哪里?
Where was he staying in England, Constable?

Right.
萨伏伊饭店
老实说,科佩尼先生不是好客人
If I am honest, MonsieurKopernick,
老实说,科佩尼先生不是好客人
he was not a very good guest.
他有负债吗?
In arrears, was he?
没有,但他没付房♥钱
La, non, but he did not pay for his room.
沃夫先生付的
MonsieurWoolf did.
你是法国哪里人,先生?
What part of France are you from, sir?
比利时
Belgium.
了解
Ah, right.
我的天啊
Oh, my, my.
跟猪圈没两样
What a bloody pigsty.
萨伏伊不清理客房♥的吗?
They don’t clean the rooms at the Savoy?
这间没清理
Helas,not this one.
清洁员不肯
The maids, they refuse.
我们愿意加薪,她们还是拒绝
We offer them more money, but still they say non.
发生了一件事
There was
发生了一件事
an incident.
只要扯上科佩尼先生
Always avec MonsieurKopernick, there was an incident.
就会出事
Always avec MonsieurKopernick, there was an incident.
马文考克诺里斯改编
阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂原著剧本
谢谢你,警员
Thank you, Constable.
抱歉,长官
Oh. Sorry, sir.
这些事件有演变为暴♥力♥吗?
Did one of these incidents ever turn violent?
有,一次
Oui. Une fois.
你竟敢说我是烂作家
How dare you call me a bad writer!
我没说,我说写得不好
I didn’t say that. I said it’s bad writing.
我在类型的局限下尽力而为
I did the best I could within the confines of the genre,
沃夫非常喜欢
and Woolf loved it!
沃夫不会分辨剧本的好坏
and Woolf loved it!
沃夫不会分辨剧本的好坏
Woolf wouldn’t know a good script if it came up and bit him on the ass.
这是狗屁 -不是,不尽然
It’s horseshit!No, it isn’t! Not all of it!
我读到的部分是狗屁
All right, what I read is horseshit!
你是说你没看完?
You mean you didn’t even finish it?
看得够多了,前十页没人被杀
I read enough, pal,
看得够多了,前十页没人被杀
to know that nobody gets killed in the first 10 pages!
不懂装懂,还给我
You charlatan! Give it back!
听我说… -还给…
Listen. Listen to me. Listen!Give…
我们得改走完全不同的路线
We need to go in a completely different direction!
我会宰了你,科佩尼,混♥蛋♥
I’ll kill you for this, Kopernick, you bastard!
就是这个,长官,跟自白没两样
That’s that then, sir. It’s as good as a confession.
先别妄下定论,警员
Let’s not jump to conclusions, Constable.
是,长官
No, sir.
至少我们能跟另一方谈
The least we can do is talk to this other party.
是,考克诺里斯
Yes, sir. Cocker-Norris, sir.
不要妄下定论
你什么都写在那本小本子上吗?
Tell me, do you write everything down
你什么都写在那本小本子上吗?
in that little notebook?
只有重要的事
Only if it’s important, sir.
怎么判断重不重要?
How do you know if it’s important?
我把所有事情写上去
uh, I’ll just sort of put everything in as we go,
等我们知道什么事重要
uh, I’ll just sort of put everything in as we go,
等我们知道什么事重要
and then down the line when we know what’s important,
就知道它已经在本子上了
we’ll know that it’s already in the notebook.
所以你什么都会写下来
So you do write everything down.
对,全部
Yeah, everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!