It is.
我们有邀请函
Uh, we have an invitation.
我们有
We do, yes.
李察艾登堡,朋友叫我狄克
Richard Attenborough. Friends call me “Dickie.”
阿嘉莎邀您前往温特布鲁克大宅
希望你们没有长途跋涉
I do hope you haven’t traveled far.
费罗斯,是谁?
Fellowes! Who is it?
没有,先生,焊锅匠
No one, sir. Tinkers.
暴风雪还来?快开门
What, in this unseasonable blizzard?
暴风雪还来?快开门
Come on, man. Open sesame.
李察艾登堡,朋友叫我狄克
Richard Attenborough. Friends call me “Dickie.”
麦斯马洛温,考古学家
Max Mallowan, eminent archaeologist.
天啊,你冻僵了
Good God, man, you’re frozen solid.
天气很冷 -请进
It’s cold. It’s cold, yes.Come in.
你好,席拉辛姆 -你好
Hello, Sheila Sim. Hello.
约翰沃夫 -你好吗?
John Woolf.How do you do?
安萨维尔
Ann Saville.
我们是佩杜拉史宾瑟的朋友
We’re friends of Petula. Spencer.
对,我认识小秋
Oh, yes. I know Choo.
我们受邀来吃晚餐的
We thought we’d been invited for dinner.
我们收到这个
Yes, we received this,
看来不是你寄的
but apparently, not from you.
好极了
Extraordinary.
知道谁会很开心吗?阿嘉莎
You know who’s going to love this? Agatha.
这就像她笔下的推理故事
It’s just like one of her confections.
她正在厨房♥想新的结局
She’s in the kitchen now
她正在厨房♥想新的结局
trying to figure out some new ending.
看来洗碗有帮助
It helps to do the dishes, apparently.
还有谁没受邀来用餐?
Ooh, hello. Who else didn’t we invite to dinner?
是佩杜拉
Ah, it’s Petula.
就是她
Why, so it is.
快进来暖暖身子,小秋
Come in out of the cold, Choo!
你带了谁来?
What on Earth have you got there?
不是妈吧?
It’s not Mother, is it?
就是
‘Fraid so.
天啊
Oh, God.
最好安排八人的晚餐,通知阿嘉莎
Better make that eight for dinner, Fellowes,
最好安排八人的晚餐,通知阿嘉莎
and let Agatha know.Yes, sir.
是
and let Agatha know.Yes, sir.
拿把铲子来铲雪
And get a shovel to clear the path.
是
Yes, sir.
煤炭够吗?
And do we have enough coal?
够,满满三大袋
Yes, sir. Three bags full, sir.
你好,麦斯 -你好,亲爱的
Hello, Maxie.Hello, darling.
一屋子的人啊
Oh, it’s a full house.
是的
Yes.
母亲
Mother.
请进,直接到客厅
Come on in. Straight through to the drawing room.
这边 -好
Here. Now,
我有很烈的美索不达米亚开胃酒
I have a rather potent Mesopotamian aperitif
很快就会让你们暖和起来
that’ll have you thawed out in a jiffy.
警♥察♥
很抱歉你得这样发现
I’m sorry again that you had to find out like this.
我不能说这令人意外
Oh, I can’t say it came as a surprise.
里奥本来就不是好东西
Leo was a bad seed.
老是惹麻烦
Always in trouble, he was.
他带我们出去那晚还跟人打架
He picked a fight the night he took us out.
在饭店跟马文考克诺里斯
Mmm. Mervyn Cocker-Norris at the hotel.
不是,在电影院
No. At the pictures.
法庭审理兄弟遭寄养者虐待案
寄养家庭男孩惨死
他挑衅跟在我们后面的高个子,大吼
He turned on this tall fella who came in after us
他挑衅跟在我们后面的高个子,大吼
and shouted,
你干嘛跟踪我,老兄?
“What are you following me for, buddy?”
还有他认识好牙医吗?他牙齿会掉光
And, um…
还有他认识好牙医吗?他牙齿会掉光
Did he know a good dentist,
还有他认识好牙医吗?他牙齿会掉光
’cause he was about to lose a lot of teeth.
好,谁想要续杯?
Right, who’s ready for a top-up?
不了
No.
女主人呢?不是在搞神秘吧?
Where’s the old girl?
女主人呢?不是在搞神秘吧?
Not gonna play the recluse card, is she?
不是…她很快就过来
Oh, no, no, no. She’ll be down soon enough.
那是费罗斯
That will be Fellowes.
真是个蠢蛋
The man’s an oaf.
你说高个子?
A tall fella, you say?JOYCE: Mmm.
口音很特别
Had a funny accent.
意大利口音?
Italian?
没那么特别
No, not that funny.
比较像…
More like…
乡巴佬
a village idiot.
抱歉,你得下车了
I’m sorry, but you have to get out.
不,天啊
Oh. No. Good heavens. No. Uh…
伦敦警♥察♥厅,我是贝克威巡佐
Scotland Yard, Sergeant Bakewell speaking.
我史塔博
Yes, Stoppard here.
警♥察♥,别过来
Police, stand back.
他把钥匙…
He keeps a key…
放在门垫下
…under the mat.
我猜猜看,督察
Let me guess, Inspector.
你想问一个地址
You’re after an address.
你怎么知道?
How did you know that?
史托克警员刚刚打来问同样的问题
Constable Stalker, sir.
史托克警员刚刚打来问同样的问题
She called just now for the same information.
史托克?
Stalker?
阿嘉莎邀您前往温特布鲁克大宅
阿嘉莎?
Agatha?
天啊,她还好吗?
Gosh, is she all right?
阿嘉莎在哪?你把她怎么了?
Where’s Agatha? What have you done with her?
是那个带位员,长官 -我知道
It was the usher, sir.I know.
他从头到尾都在我们眼前
He was under our noses all this time.
他在吗?-不在,我发现这个
Is he in?No, sir. But I found this.
如果现在走,我们能… -我来接手
If we get going now, sir, we can…
如果现在走,我们能… -我来接手
I can take it from here, Constable.
好,那我呢?
Oh, right. And… And me, sir?
回局里去
Go back to the station.
是
Yes, sir.
警员?
Oh, and, Constable?
是?
Yes, sir?
开始进行文书作业
Make a start on the paperwork.
是
Yes, sir.
我有看错吗,他是不是很面熟?
Is it me, or does he look awfully familiar?
是丹尼斯,大使剧院的带位员
It’s Dennis. He’s an usher from the Ambassadors
丹尼斯
Oh, Dennis!
很高兴见到你
So nice to see you.
太巧了吧,你怎么来了?
This is a strange coincidence.
太巧了吧,你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我邀请你们来的
Well, I invited you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你杀了里奥和马文
You killed Leo and Mervyn!
没错
I did.
我想阻止拍片和那出戏
I wanted to stop the film and the play.
什么片?什么戏?
What film? What play?
《捕鼠器》
The Mousetrap!
听好,丹尼斯
Now, look here, Dennis.
我们对戏剧都有不同意见
We all have strong opinions on the theater.
那也是它存在的理由,触发♥情♥感
In a sense, that’s what it’s there for,
那也是它存在的理由,触发♥情♥感
to provoke emotion.
我尊重你不喜欢《捕鼠器》
And I appreciate you don’t care for The Mousetrap.
我就认为它不是《哈姆雷特》
I’ll be the first to admit it’s not exactly Hamlet.
但你必须了解
But you must see
这样有点反应过度了
that this is a bit of an overreaction.
不是那么回事
That’s not what this is.
那是怎么回事?
Then, what… what is this?
故事不是由你们来说,而是我
It’s not your story to tell, is it? It’s mine.