站住!执法人员
Stop in the name of the law!
可恶
Bollocks!
很好,跛脚会太夸张吗?
Well, that’s a good thing.
很好,跛脚会太夸张吗?
The limp, was it too much?
天啊
Oh.Oh, God.
抱歉,我以为你是另一个人
Oh, sorry, sir. I thought you were somebody else.
没关系
No, no, it’s all right.
谢谢你的票
And thank you for the tickets.
不客气
Very welcome.
来吧
There ya go.
干杯
Bottoms up.
干杯
Cheers.
什么风把你吹来?
What brings you to this neck of the woods?
调查凶杀案
Oh, a murder investigation.
是吗?是我认识的人吗?
Yeah? Anyone I know?
你
You.
抱歉,我以为…
I’m sorry, I thought…
不,没关系…
No, no, no. It’s all right. It’s all right. Uh…
督察
Say, uh, Inspector.
告诉我,有没有人…
Tell me, was anyone, uh…
很难过我走了?
you know, sad to see me go?
我想也是
Figures.
抱歉,你不能进去
I’m sorry, sir, you can’t go in there.
有票才能入场
You can only go in if you have a ticket.
我有票,在我口袋
I had a ticket. It was in my pocket.
我发誓我穿了一件长裤
That’s… I could have sworn I had on a pair of trousers.
我穿了长裤
I had trousers on.
我的票呢?
Where’s my ticket?
抱歉,先生,有票才能进去
I’m sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生,有票才能进去
I can’t let you in unless you have a ticket.
我有票,只是不在我身上
I had a ticket. I just don’t have it on me.
让我进去,别闹了
Let me in! Stop mucking about.
我非进去不可 -拜托,先生
I’ve gotta go in.No, please, sir.
你,我认得你
You. I know you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
长官
Sir. Sir.
我有票
I’ve got a ticket!
怎么回事?
The hell is going on?
我怎么在这里?
What am I doing here?
我的裤子呢?
What happened to my trousers?
您要我熨平,长官
You asked me to press them, sir.
有吗?
I did?
有,您坚持
Yes, sir. You were adamant.
我在这里多久了?
How long have I been here?
18个小时
Eighteen hours.
头快痛死了
My head is killing me.
这里好冷
It’s bloody freezing in here.
你们逮到人了吗?
Did you make an arrest?
有
We did.
是谁?吉欧吗?
Who was it? Was it Gio?
吉欧?
Gio?
吉欧,那个意大利人,凶手
Yeah, Gio. The… The Italian chap, the killer.
穿深色长大衣,戴软呢帽
The man in a darkish overcoat, soft felt hat…
我追到剧院外头
I chased out the theater.
督察,那个人就是你
Inspector, that man was you.
什么?
What?
你就是那个穿深色长大衣
You are the man in the darkish overcoat
戴软呢帽,从剧院里被史托克警员
and the soft felt hat that Constable Stalker here
追着跑的人
chased from the theater.
抱歉,我听不懂
I’m sorry, I’m not following.
我可能有脑震荡
I think I might have a concussion.
还是颤抖?
Or the shakes?
太荒唐了
No, this is ridiculous.
我怎么可能勒死一个剧作家?
What possible reason
我怎么可能勒死一个剧作家?
could I have for strangling a playwright?
我没看过他写的作品
I haven’t seen anything he’s done.
但马文看见去萨伏伊找科佩尼的女人
No, but Mervyn saw the woman who visited Kopernick at the Savoy.
所以呢?
So?
督察
Inspector, have you spoken to Joyce lately?
你最近跟乔依丝交谈过吗?
Inspector, have you spoken to Joyce lately?
乔依丝?
Joyce?
你太太
Your wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
我在警♥察♥聚会见过她一次
Yes. I met her once at a police social.
长相平凡
A plain girl.
其貌不扬
Very homely.
这跟乔依丝有什么关系?
What does Joyce have to do with anything?
她的名字出现在里奥的本子上
Uh, her name was in Leo’s little black book, sir.
拜托,你们不会以为里奥和…
Oh, come on. You don’t…
拜托,你们不会以为里奥和…
You don’t seriously think that Leo and…
你太太为了一个美国人离开你吧?
Didn’t your wife leave you for a Yank?
里奥曾是美国♥军♥人
Leo was an American G.I.
听听你们自己说的,听到没?
Will you listen to yourselves? You hear what you’re sayin’?
警员
Constable.
「他们动手是为了报复或愤怒
“They do it out of revenge or rage
因为失去心爱的人
“because they have lost a loved one and can’t forgive or forget.
他们无法遗忘或原谅
“because they have lost a loved one and can’t forgive or forget.
只好暗自悲伤
“So they just stew and fester
直到最后突然爆发疯狂的暴♥力♥行为」
“until it all comes out in a sudden, frenzied act of violence.”
你记下来了
You wrote that down.
那是私人的对话
That was a private conversation.
我想可能很重要,长官
Well, I thought it could be important, sir.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我们找到她了
We found her.
谁?-乔依丝
Who?Joyce.
乔依丝,乔依丝来了?
Joyce. Joyce is here?
警员
Constable.
她不是我太太
That’s not my wife.
你说什么?
I’m sorry?I said that’s not my wife.
我说她不是我太太
I’m sorry?I said that’s not my wife.
是您的前妻
But it is your ex-wife.
从没见过这女人
Never seen that woman before in my life.
你叫乔依丝吧?
But your name is Joyce?
这名字很常见
Well, it’s a common name.
当然 -是啊
‘Course it is.Yeah.
当然
‘Course it is.
督察,既然如此,我想…
Well, Inspector, in that case, I believe
应该向你道歉
you are owed an apology.
警员
Constable.
是,当然
Uh… Yes, sir. O’ course.
很抱歉,长官
I’m… I’m so sorry, sir. I just…
我误会了,没有借口
I just got the wrong end of the stick, and I have no excuse. I just…
我又妄下定论,很抱歉
I jumped to conclusions again. I’m so sorry.
总监,您不妨回办公室
Commissioner, why don’t you run along back to the office,
看看季报
look over the quarterly accounts.
命案由我来调查
Let me handle the murder investigation.
督察
Inspector.
抱歉
Sorry.
伯克郡,瓦灵福德
是狄克和席拉
It’s Dickie and Sheila.
你好,沃夫,没想到在这里见到你
Hello, Woolf. Didn’t expect to see you here.
或许是…
Perhaps, it is
蓝斯波顿小姐
Miss Rams… bottom.
去开…
Get that…
如果车子抛锚,15英里外有修车厂
If you have broken down,
如果车子抛锚,15英里外有修车厂
there is a garage not 15 miles from here.
不,我们是来吃饭的
No, we’re here for dinner.
应该不是,先生
I don’t think so, sir.
这是温特布鲁克大宅吗?
This is Winterbrook House?
克莉丝蒂公♥馆♥?
The Christie residence?
是的