I’m gonna pop out for a couple of hours.
什么时候回来? – 4:30
What time will you be back? – 4:30.
好的 玩得开心点 – 谢谢
Okay, have fun. – Thanks.
打扰了 这些能帮我照料吗?
Sorry to interrupt. Could you get me a few of these things in?
好的 – 我心情不好
Right. – I’m a bit low.
我联♥系♥他们吧 – 谢谢
I’ll give them a ring.
“人口办事处”
“父亲名字:不详”
“母亲名字:辛西娅·帕里”
“父亲职业:不详”
“联♥系♥人:辛西娅·帕里之母”
“登记日期:1968年10月17日”
“伦敦地图”
17页
17.
你好
Hello.
该死!
Bloody hell!
你怎么来了? – 来探望你
What you doing here?Thought I’d come and see you.
蒙妮卡呢?
Where’s Monica?
她在家吧
She’s at home, I think.
让我进门吧
You gonna let me in then? – Yeah, of course.
好的
要喝茶吗? – 好的 谢谢
D’you want a cup of tea?Yes, please.
最近可好? – 很好
You all right, then? – Smashing.
你在附近工作?
You been working down this way?
对 就在塔桥后面
Yeah, round the back of Tower Bridge.
早知道你来 我就热一下坐垫
If I’d known you was comin’ I’d have warmed up the seat.
已经够暖和了
Warm enough, I should think.
蒙妮卡知道你来吗?
Does Monica know you’ve come round here?
不 我自己也不知道会经过这里
No. I didn’t know I was comin’ meself.
她最近可好? – 她很好
She’s okay, then? – Yeah, she’s fine.
最近在忙房♥子的事
Been busy with the house.
忙什么?不是说新房♥子吗?
What doing?I thought it was supposed to be a new house, you said.
涂装 – 什么?绘画?
Stencilling. – What, drawing?

No.
墙壁的镂花涂装
Stencils. On the wall.
装裱一下 她可能在杂♥志♥上看到的
Decorating. You must’ve seen it in magazines.
效果还不错
It’s very effective.
罗克珊不在家?
Roxanne not in, then?
跟一个男的出去了
She’s got some bloke in tow.
是吗? – 像个小混混
Has she? – Shifty-lookin’ bleeder.
走起路来像螃蟹
Walks like a crab.
你的茶 – 谢谢
Your tea’s there. – Ta.
要三明治吗? – 不了 谢谢
D’you want a sandwich?No, thanks.
她还好吧? – 今早才看见她
Is that all you’re havin’?I only see her first thing in the morning.
进来咕哝两句就去上班了
She comes in, grunts, then buggers off to work.
她有个男朋友你该高兴 – 莫里斯 我是很高兴
You should be glad she’s got a fella. – I am glad, Maurice.
我希望她幸福
I want her to be happy.
她应该带他回家 让我看看
But I’d like her to bring him round, see who she’s knocking about with.
给她点时间 – 你以前也把女朋友带回家
Just give her a bit of time. – You used to bring your girlfriends home.
一起看电视 有说有笑
Front of the telly. Laugh, drink.
你当时也不介意我在?
You didn’t mind me sittin’ there, did you?
她叫什么?嘴里总是说个不停
What’s her name? Never stopped talkin’.
蒂娜 – 蒂娜
Tina. – Tina.
另一个就沉默寡言
Then the other one wouldn’t open her mouth.
玛克辛 – 就是她
Maxine. – That’s it.
老爸很喜欢她
Dad liked her, didn’t he?
腿漂亮
Nice thighs.
工作怎样了?
So, how’s work, then?
还在那里?
Still at the same place?

Yeah.
她21岁生日快到了 我还要买♥♥礼物
I gotta get her something for her birthday.It’s her 21 st, Maurice.
8月7日 – 不知道她想要什么
August the 7th. – I dunno what she wants.
她想要我被车撞死吧
Apart from me under a bus.
胡说 – 或想要我一头撞到烤炉里
That’s silly talk. – Me head in the oven.
打算什么时候来探望我们?
When are you gonna come and see us, then?
大家聚聚
You know, have a bit of a get-together.
庆祝罗克珊的生日 大家碰碰杯
Come on Roxanne’s birthday. We’ll have some champagne.
那蒙妮卡呢?
What about Monica?
她会出席 – 她不介意?
Yeah. She’ll be there. – Won’t she mind?
不会 是她的主意
No, it was her idea, actually.
不如吃烧烤? – 你喜欢吧
How’d you fancy a barbecue? – If you like.
你也该去看看新房♥子
Anyway, it’s about time you saw the house.
还以为你不欢迎 – 我不是在邀请你了?
Thought you was never going to ask. – Well, I’m asking you now.
你们搬进去快1年了 – 告诉罗克珊吧
You been there nearly a twelvemonth.Tell Roxanne.
她可能不想去
She might not want to come.
她会故意让我难看而不去
She’ll say no just to spite me.
告诉她我一定要她来
Yeah, well, I demand her presence. Tell her.
若她要带男朋友来呢?
What if she wants to bring him?
那家伙有工作的吗? – 她说是搞建筑的
Has he got a job, this bloke? – Scaffolding, she says. – Oh.
那工资还不错
It’s very well paid.
是吗? – 对
Is it? – Yeah.
21岁了
21.
真难以想像
I can’t believe it, Maurice.
我怀着她时也是21岁
I was carrying her when I was 21, wasn’t I?
你换尿布很在行
You was good with nappies.
那些扣针很麻烦
Those safety pins, though.
从来没有刺到她吧?
Never stabbed her though, did you, darling?
倒是常刺到自己 – 当时你17岁吧?
Stabbed meself a couple of times. – 17, weren’t you?
是的
I was.
这房♥子还蛮结实
Place is still standing, then?
挺不了多久 去看看老爸的房♥间
Not for much longer. You should see Dad’s room.
怎么了? – 像是大瀑布
What’s up with it? – It’s like the Niagara Falls up there.
漏水了? – 对
What’s it got, a leak? – Yeah.
下雨天时
Only when it’s raining.
我去瞧瞧
I’ll have a look.
还好吧 – 还好
Nice to have a man about the place.
有个男人在家真好
来之前先知会我嘛
I wish I’d known you was coming.
现在干了
It’s dry at the moment.
天花板好像要掉下来
The whole lot’s gonna come down.
确是有点不牢靠
Yeah, it does look a bit dodgy, I’ll have to admit.
你有交房♥租吧? – 当然有
Are you up to date on the rent? – ‘Course I am.
打电♥话♥给房♥东 这是他的责任
Well, give him a ring. Get him to do something about it.It’s his responsibility.
别傻了 他才不在乎
Don’t be daft, Maurice.He don’t give a toss, does he?
我叫人来修吧 钱我付
Well, get someone to look at it.I’ll pay.
瞧这些杂物
Look at all this junk!
打算怎么处理?
What’re you gonna do with it?
莫里斯 抱抱我
Give us a cuddle, Maurice.
甜心 求你了
Please, sweetheart.
这么久不来看望我
Why have you left it so bloody long?
工作缠身 忙这忙那
Well, you know, it’s, it’s work and…
总可以打个电♥话♥过来嘛
Well, there’s nothing the matter with your dialling finger.
你也可以打给我 – 你总是那么忙
Well, you can ring me.You’re always too busy, ain’t ya?
来…来 坐下吧
look…Look, sit, sit yourself down.
莫里斯 我就只剩下你了
You’re the only one I’ve got, Maurice.
你爱我吗?
You love me, don’t you?
莫里斯 抱紧一点
Hold me tight, Maurice, please.
甜心!
Sweetheart.
我的小弟
My little brother.
瞧你
Look at you.
生活还蛮滋润
That’s the good life for you.
该刮胡子了
When are you gonna shave?
打打屁♥股♥
Slap your arse.
怎么不扔掉?
Why don’t you chuck it all out?
你瞧
I mean, look at it.
老妈死后就没人碰了
Some of it hasn’t been touched since Mum died.
你的新居有用得着的吗?
Can you use anything, Maurice, in your new house?
当作摆设
Fill a space?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我想搬上来住
Thought I might move in ‘ere.
靠路边 可以看到这个世界
Front view.See the world go by.
记得这个吗?
Remember this?
记得
Yeah.
这你现在没用了吧?
That’s no use to you, is it?
没用了
I don’t think so.