Do you choose your own working hours, then, Roxanne? – Not bloody likely.
她是忍♥辱负重 等着上大学
Just biding her time till you go to college, aren’t you?
我才不上大学 – 荷藤斯上了大学
Oh, I ain’t goin’ to college. – Hortense went to college.
学什么? – 验光学
Oh, what did you study? – Optometry.
什么? – 跟眼睛有关的吧?
What’s that, then?It’s to do with the eye, isn’t it?
对 – 测光
That’s right. – Testing.
现在都荒废了? – 其实没有
And you’ve given it all up now, have you? – Not exactly.
那你在包装箱工厂干嘛?
What are you doing working in a cardboard box factory, then?
做研究
I’m doing research. – Oh!
真有趣 什么研究? – 医学方面的
That’s interesting. What sort of research?- Medical.
你研究她的大脑?
What, you lookin’ at her head?
你不用理会
Take no notice.
她的大脑没有问题
There’s nothing wrong with her head.
你上大学了? – 对
D’you go to university? – Yeah.
有得到学位吗? – 有
D’you do a degree? – Yes, I did.
你是检查眼睛的吧? – 对
She just looks at our eyes, don’t you?- Yes, I do.
检查什么?
What for?
人的眼睛可以反映许多事情
Well, you can tell a lot about people from looking at their eyes.
对啊 – 你的不是吗?
That’s true. – Can you?
眼睛是心灵之窗 – 这样说真有意思
Windows to your soul.- That’s a nice way of puttin’ it, Jane.
然而是事实 – 谁要加点?
It’s true, though, ain’t it?ight. Who wants a top-up?
荷藤斯? – 不了 谢谢 我要开车
Hortense?- No, thanks, I’m driving.
请加一点 – 莫里斯 我要
Yes, please, sweetheart.- Here y’are, Maurice.
贪得无厌的家伙 – 波尔 你要向她学习
Oi, greedy guts.You wanna take a leaf out of her book, Paul.
他驾照被吊销了 – 妈 好了啦!
Lost his licence. – All right, Mum.
波尔 撞车了? – 撞太多了
Why, d’you have an accident, Paul? – Just had one too many, that’s all.
拿着 – 酒鬼
There you go.Oh, shame. – The demon drink?
你就是跟她出去玩? – 是的
Is that who you’ve been going out with, then? – Yes.
她以为我交男朋友了
She thought I’d been seeing a bloke.
我也能交到男朋友 不少男生回头看我呢
Could’ve been, I suppose. I can still turn a few heads.
真恶心
Turn stomachs.
只是玩弄一下 谁知爆开了 – 荷藤斯 你也来一个
It’s gone off now.Here, do you want one, Hortense?
大家一起爆多几个
Oh, well, we might as well pop the lot, then.
不!
No!
“祝你生日快乐”
Happy birthday to you
“祝你生日快乐”
Happy birthday to you
“臭家伙 祝你生日快乐”
Happy birthday, dear Roxy – Happy birthday, dear stinker
莫里斯 你真搞笑
Oh, yeah, Maurice, very funny!
“祝你生日快乐” – 甜心 一起来吧
Happy birthday to you – Join in!
不错的香槟
Nice one, champagne.
我去拿相机 有人有吗? – 在那边
Oh, I need my camera. Did anybody bring it in?- I did. It’s there, Monica.
一定要照相吗? – 当然要
Do you have to, Monica? – Of course I have to.
1588
01:59:29,980 –》 01:59:32,810
莫里斯 香槟别乱指 – 大家小心了
Watch where you point that, Maurice. – Right, all under cover, okay?
好的
And, oops! – Oh.
来吧 罗克珊 吹蜡烛
Yay! – Come on…Blow your candles out, Roxanne. – Oh.
大家围起来
Everybody else gather round. Come on.
来吧 亲爱的 – 辛西娅 你站那里
Come on, darlin’. – All right, Cynth, you tuck in there. Okay?
荷藤斯 这里 过来
Hortense in there. Right, come round here, Paul.
快点!眉毛快烧着了!
Hurry up, it’s burning me eyebrows off.
好的 许个愿 大力吹蜡烛
Right, make a wish. One big blow.
接着 – 笑一个!
And… – Cheese!
祝你梦想成真
Hey!I hope your wish comes true, pet.
罗克珊 拿着 – 谢谢!
Here you are, Roxy. – Ta.
辛西娅 – 你在这呢 甜心
All right, Cynth. – There you are, sweetheart.
不错 – 波尔的
Oh, that’s nice. – And Paul.
有一杯了 – 好的
Jane. – All right.
辛西娅再来 – 莫里斯 谢谢
Cynth, again.Thank you, Maurice.
这不是做梦吧? – 谢谢
Oh, this is livin’, ain’t it?Ooh, yeah.
好的 我也来一杯
Okay. One for me.
好的
All right.
你继续
On you go, then.
好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
我要祝酒
I would like to propose a toast…
罗克珊21岁生日
For Roxanne on her 21 st birthday.
现在你做那个已经合法了 我这句是老话
Now, it’s all legal, and twice as boring for it.
其实18岁时已经合法了 所以我是不知所言
Mind you, it’s been legal since you I were 18, anyway,so I don’t know what I’m talking about.
甜心 生日快乐 – 为罗克珊干杯
Happy birthday, sweetheart. – Ta.Roxanne…
生日快乐 – 生日快乐
Happy birthday. – Happy birthday.
送给你 – 什么?
There you go. – What’s that?
书券 – 别说笑了
Book token. – Don’t be stupid.
莫里斯 他妈的谢谢!
Fuckin’ hell, Maurice.Thanks!
21岁生日嘛 – 蒙妮卡 谢谢!
Oh, well, it’s your 21 st, isn’t it?Thanks, Monica.
生日快乐
Happy birthday, pet.
别一次花光了
Don’t spend it all in the one shop.
来 生日快乐
Here, happy birthday.
我该把生日礼物带来
Wish I’d brought my present with me now.
明天再送吧 明天她才生日
You can give it to her tomorrow, can’t you? That’s her birthday.
不知道 明天她可能不在家
Yeah. I don’t expect I shall see her tomorrow.
亲爱的 坐下吧
Are you gonna sit down, darlin’?
对 大家坐下吃蛋糕
Yes, come and sit down. Everybody, have some cake.There you are.
荷藤斯 简 – 每个人,都在里面
Hortense? Jane? – Everybody, get stuck in.
我坐哪里? – 哪里都行
Where am I going? – Anywhere you like.
波尔 过来
Come here.Paul
荷藤斯 给你的
Come on the end, Paul. – Hortense.
厕所在哪?
Where’s the bathroom?
甜心 就在那后面
It’s just through there, sweetheart.
穿过这门口 左边有灯光那里
Yeah, it’s the door straight ahead,and the light’s on the left.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
她人不错 – 是的
She’s a nice girl. – Yeah, she is, Maurice.
很讨人喜欢 – 是的 她还好
Seems very pleasant. – Yeah, she’s all right.
波尔 还好吗? – 很好
How are you doing, Paul? – All right.
衬衣干了吧? – 对 很好
Oh, has your shirt dried off now? – Yeah, it’s fine.
她跟妈妈很像
She takes after her mother.
是吗? – 她妈你也认识?
Does she? – D’you know her as well?
也在工厂上班?
Work at the factory, does she?
我就是她妈
You’re lookin’ at her.
她是我女儿
She’s my daughter.
你是怎么了?
What’s the matter with ya?
莫里斯 她是我女儿
Maurice…It’s me daughter.
别傻了 她喝多了
Don’t be stupid.She’s had too much to drink.
她不会就是那个
She can’t be the one that…
什么?
What?
甜心
Hortense, sweetheart…
荷藤斯是你姐姐
She’s your sister.
什么?
What?
是她的亲姐姐
That’s her half-sister, Paul!
甜心 吃蛋糕吧
You eat your cake, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了? – 甜心 我没事
What’s the matter? – I’m all right, darlin’.
我告诉他们了
I told ’em.
甜心 说出来你是谁
Tell ’em who you are, sweetheart.
没有想过会这样
It wasn’t supposed to happen like this.
现在就是这样 说出来吧
Yeah, well, it has, ain’t it, so you tell ’em. Go on.
真的? – 是的
Is it true? – Yes, it is.
你从没告诉过她
You never told her, then?
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darlin’.
妈的这是什么回事了?
Will someone tell me what the fuck’s goin’ on?
她是你姐姐!
She’s your sister!
莫里斯?
Maurice?
蒙妮卡?
Monica?
我就说她有权知道嘛
I always said she had a right to know.
罗克珊 甜心 别这样!
Look, Roxanne, sweetheart! Darlin’, darlin’, please!
拜托! – 再碰我 我就揍你!
Don’t you touch me, or I will smack you, you slag!
你这人♥渣♥!
You fucking slag!
跟一个畜生鬼混还不够! 还要勾搭一个!
in’t it enough you had one bastard? You had to have two and all?
罗克珊 住口!
Stop it! Roxanne? Roxy?
亲爱的 坐下 波尔 坐下
Sit down, darlin’. Sit down, Paul.
辛西娅 我该走了
Cynthia, I think I should go.
亲爱的 你别走 坐下
No, I don’t want you to go, darlin’. You sit down.
简 吃蛋糕