Take what you ordered.
不许拿别人的 只许拿自己点的
Now don’t take anybody else’s drink. What you ordered.
墙上有57瓶酒
Fifty-seven bottles of beer on the wall.
57瓶酒
Fifty-seven bottles of beer.
取下一瓶
Take one down.
李·霍洛韦的
We’re here
绝食抗♥议♥已经持续三天
on day three of what has come to be known
我们在此为您报道
as the Lee Holloway hunger strike.
大家可能已经听说邻里之间
Now, you may have heard that there are those in the community
已经有人开始怀疑
who wonder if
霍洛韦女士是否会绝食而死
Ms. Holloway is even willing to starve herself to death.
我总是这样或那样的受尽煎熬
In one way or another, I’ve always suffered.
我不知道这是为什么
I don’t know why, exactly.
但我知道我现在已经不再害怕了
But I do know that I’m not so scared of suffering now.
我感受到了前所未有的感觉
I feeI more than I’ve ever felt,
找到了去共鸣 陪伴 爱的人
and I’ve found someone to feel with, to play with, to love
用一种正确的方式
in a way that feels right for me.
我希望他知道我能看出他也在煎熬
I hope he knows that I can see that he suffers, too.
以及我想爱他
And that I want to love him.
每一处伤 每一道疤 每一次烧伤
Each cut, each scar, each burn,
都是时间和感情的痕迹
a different mood or time.
我为他讲述第一道伤的来由
I told him what the first one was.
讲述第二道疤的出现
I told him where the second one came from.
所有的一切我都记得
I remembered them all.
有生以来第一次
And for the first time in my life,
我感到自己是美丽的
I felt beautiful.
终于我不再漂泊
Finally part of the earth.
脚踏实地 他也同样爱我
I touched the soil, and he loved me back.
你在哪念的高中
Where did you go to high school?
你妈妈是什么样的人
What was your mother like?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
毕业册上你的照片下面写了什么
What did it say under your senior yearbook picture?
你的初恋是谁
Who was your first love?
第一次心碎是什么是什么时候
When did your heart first get broken?
你的故乡在哪
Where were you born?
爱荷华州 得梅因
Des Moines, Lowa.
我们的一举一动都融入了平常的日子当中
All our activities melted into an everyday sort of life
直到我们与其他情侣别无不同
until we looked like any other couple you’d see.
把它翻过来 没错 拉紧它
Turn that over, yes. Just pull it tight.
把这些枕头叠起来放
Now, these pillows like to be stacked.
按大小顺序
Largest to smallest.
我们办了场六月婚礼
We had a June wedding,
只有我们俩和法官
by ourselves at the justice of the peace.
然后我们去了群山之间度蜜月
Then, we honeymooned in the mountains.
我们去了一个周末
We only had the weekend
因为爱德华还要回来工作
because Edward had to get back to work.