I’m sorry. You can collect your things.
-暂停 -暂停
– Time-out! – Time-out?
-你被开除了 -你才被开除了
– You’re fired. – You’re fired!
你被开除了 李 滚出去
You’re fired. Now, Lee, get out!
为什么你把拉姆塞案的文件上弄的到处是胶水
Why did you get glue smear all over the Ramsey papers?
因为我在修碎纸机 你都看见了
Because I was fixing your shredder. You saw me.
你意识到你在桌下脱了鞋子吗
Are you aware you kick your shoes off under your desk?
我都能闻到臭味了
l can smell your feet.
你有换过连裤♥袜♥吗
Do you ever change your panty hose?
每天都换
Every day.
每次你用橡皮
Every time you erase,
都弄得满桌都是橡皮屑
there are little shavings all over your desk.
我明明让你把那个随身听带回家
I told you to take that walkman home.
我不希望你在工作时间
I don’t want the possibility of your listening to music
还有工夫去听音乐
when you’re supposed to be working for me.
我在你桌上看到了 你根本没带走
I saw it in your desk. I know it’s there.
我会拿走的
I’ll move it.
你得离开 否则我不会停下的
You have to go, or I won’t stop.
那就别停
Don’t.
我不能再这么干了
I cannot do this anymore.
但我想要了解你
But I want to know you.
我为我们之间发生的事感到抱歉
I’m so sorry for what happened between us.
我意识到我
I’ve realized what a
在你身上犯了一个大错
terrible mistake I made with you.
我只能希望你会理解
And I can only hope that you understand.
我保证会为你写推荐信
Be assured you can count on me for excellent references.
出去
Get out.
-你这是做什… -出去
– What are you doing… – Get out!
我一到家就打开了信封
I opened the envelope the second I got home.
里面是一张680美元的支票
It was a check for $680.
比他欠我的要多
More than he actually owed me.
我想过撕掉支票 但我没有
It occurred to me to tear up the check, but I didn’t.
我觉得自己做的没错
I felt like I was doing the right thing.
莪也没向任何人提起过
And I didn’t tell anybody about any of it.
我假装像往常一样去工作
I pretended to go to work as usual,
然后从街对面望向他的办公室
and watched his office from across the street.
他雇了一个新姑娘 还换了门锁
He hired a new girl and changed the locks on the doors.
我对此无能为力
There was just nothing for me to do about it.
精神病院里的医生曾说
My doctor at the institution once said,
“千里之行始于足下”
“Every journey begins with the first step.”
所以我决定是时候去认识些其他男人了
So I decided it was time to meet someone new.
有个男人还没等我们上车
There was one who tried to grab and pinch my nipples
就想捏我的乳♥头♥
before we even made it to his car.
你好
Hi.
还有个男人一直让我在他家的天台上尿尿
Another guy kept ordering me to pee on his patio,
我拒绝的时候 他说
and when I refused, he said…
我还以为你是个受虐狂
I thought you were a masochist.
还有个男的喜欢在炉子全开的时候
Then there was the one who liked being tied to a gas stove
被绑在炉子上
while the burners were on full blast,
我还得朝他扔西红柿
and I had to throw tomatoes at him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有段时间我待在家里不再跟男人见面
For a while I just stopped trying and stayed at home,
帮爸爸适应新的戒酒疗程
helping dad adjust to his new sobriety.
直到有一天
Until one day,
让人万万没想到
out of the blue,
皮特在杰西潘妮家的地下室
Peter proposed marriage to me
向我求婚了
in the basement of JC Penney’s.
我想我是因为不知道该怎么回应才答应了他
I think I said yes because I didn’t know what else to do.
我想我当年可比你苗条
Well, I guess I was a little lighter than you in those days.
好了
Okay.
如果婚礼上你屏住呼吸 就不会崩开了
Now, if you hold your breath through the wedding, you’ll make it.
别动 我去叫斯图尔特
Don’t move. I’m going to get Stewart.
你真美 太美了
You’re beautiful. You’re just too beautiful.
李
Lee?
不要 婚礼之前我不能见到新娘
No! I’m not supposed to see you before the wedding!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-我有话要跟你说 -李
– I have something to say to you. – Lee.
我爱你
I love you.
李 你不该来这
Lee, you should not be here.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起 但我不相信你说的话
I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that to be true.
是真的 千真万确
Well, it is true. It is.
这件事在我收到
This matter was resolved
你退回的离职金时就已经结束了
when I received your canceled severance check.
我爱你
I love you.
我们不能天天24小时地做下去
We can’t do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
为什么不能
Why not?
把双手放到桌上 掌心向下
Put both your hands on the desk. Palms down.
我想做♥爱♥
I want to make love.
我回来之前不许走
Keep both your feet on the floor until I come back.
喂
Hello?
我就是想告诉你
In case you’re wondering,
你的未婚妻在我的办公室里
your fiance is at my office.
李 我也很喜欢你
Lee, I’m very fond of you as well.
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
你这是…在干什么
What are you… What are you doing?
李 我不…
Lee, I don’t…
我不知道你跟他有什么约定
I don’t know what the deal is with…
抱歉 我得请你离开
I’m sorry, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
我可是你的未婚夫 李
I’m your fiance, Lee!
你这是非法入侵
You are trespassing.
你这是私闯民宅
You are making an unwarranted incursion,
暗中侵入别人的领地
a gradual or stealthy entrance into the sphere of another.
好了 李 李
Okay, Lee, Lee,
你这是在做
are you doing something
跟性有关的事吗
sexual right now?
你觉得这跟性有关吗
Does this look sexual to you?
我不知道 李
I don’t know, Lee!
你的手为什么不能动
Why don’t you move your hands?
因为我不想动
Because I don’t want to.
不要
No!
皮特 我不想嫁给你
Peter, I don’t want you.
出去
Now, get out.
出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
-给你 -太好了
– Here you go. – Great.
我给你带了些豆子
I brought you some peas.
没有一个立法
There are no statutes capable
可以掌控两性之间的关系
of controlling the relations between men and women.
还有其他的方式表现你的情感 李
There are other ways to show your feelings, Lee.
更为传统的方式
More conventional ways.
你得把婚纱干洗好 完好无缺的还给我
I expect that dress back, dry-cleaned, in perfect condition.
我给你带了这些书
I’m just going to leave you with this literature.
不如你就从《女性的挣扎》开始读吧
Why don’t you read about Women’s Struggle first?
李 天主教义中对此有着深远的历史
You know, Lee, there’s a long history of this in Catholicism.
僧侣曾在神庙里将荆棘戴在头上
The monks used to wear thorns on their temples.
修女们将荆棘缝在衣服的衬里当中
And the nuns, they wore them sewn inside their clothing.
两年前 我们之间无疾而终的时候就是那样
Two years ago, when it didn’t work out between us, that was it.
我没有把握住他
I let him slip through my fingers.
你是伟大传统的一份子
You are part of a great tradition.
我很崇拜你 霍洛韦女士
I admire you, Ms. Holloway.
毫无疑问 他是我见过最孤僻的男人
Without question, he is the most isolated man I have ever known.
虫子那招 很棒
The worm. Amazing.
谁说爱情一定就是温婉和煦的
Who’s to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?
“上帝的荣耀赐你生命”
“You are the child of God’s holy gift of life.”
“你从我而来 却与我不同”
“You come from me, but you are not me.
“你的灵魂与肉体只属于你自己
“Your soul and your body are your own,
随你处置
and yours to do with as you wish.”
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
喝的来了
Drinks.
点什么拿什么