就这样吧
That’ll be all.
有一个例子
Here’s just one example.
前几天他约我去大红虾去喝杯睡前酒
He asked me out to Red Lobster the other night for a nightcap.
-没错 -是啊
– Right. – Yeah.
昨天 他还问我的长筒袜是不是包臀的
And yesterday, he asked if my hose were control-top,
还说如果是的话 我其实不需要穿
and if they were, I certainly didn’t need it.
-你老板 -是啊
– Your boss? – Yeah.
你应该告他性骚扰
You should sue him for sexual harassment.
-我喜欢这主意 -喂
– I like that idea. – Hello.
我的律师正代表一名女性
My lawyer’s representing a woman
起诉他老板性骚扰
who’s suing her boss for sexual harassment.
他是个好律师吗
Is he a good lawyer?
他是最好的
He’s the best.
“他是最好的”
“He’s the best.”
他会在那儿多久
How long will he be there?
是谁
Who was that?
他住院了
He checked himself into the hospital.
李
Lee?
怎么了 李
Yes? Lee?
我
I…
我只是想
I just wanted…
我需要你
I needed you. . .
我想要你
I wanted you to…
你想要我♥干♥吗
You need me to what?
我只是想要你
I just wanted you not
不要忘了过一遍明天林奇案的文件
to forget to go over the Lynch papers for tomorrow.
不 我没忘
No. I haven’t.
那挺好
That’s good.
谢谢你 李
Thank you, Lee.
在他将我拒之门外后
After he turned me away from his house,
他让我坐回了我之前的桌子
he put me back at my old desk,
然后他不再那么做了
and he just stopped doing it.
他把他所有的红笔都扔了
He threw out all his red pens.
我还是不断打错字
I kept making typos.
但他对我就像普通的老秘书一样
But he just treated me like a regular old secretary.
你过来了吗
Are you coming?
过了一阵子
After a while,
我开始觉得是不是我就是那样的
I began to wonder if that was all I was.
我们有没有收到过任何加文先生的支票
Have we received any checks from Mr. Garvin?
没有 先生
No, sir.
把这些归档
File these.
这领带挺漂亮
That’s a pretty tie.
但我猜你今天不会去打高尔夫
But I guess you won’t be golfing today.
什么
What?
你的领带
Your tie.
上面有高尔夫球手
It has golfers on it.
没错
Right.
该死
Damn it.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
我不是 我
I’m not. I’m. . .
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
对不起 我只是 看这
I’m sorry, I just. . . Look here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧 但是我得穿着衣服
Okay, but my clothes get to stay completely on.
我想把灯关了
And I want the lights out.
李 李 李
Lee, Lee, Lee.
我没有弄疼你吧
I didn’t hurt you, did I?
没有
No.
霍洛韦女士
Ms. Holloway.
是的 格雷先生
Yes, Mr Grey?
到我办公室来
Come into my office.
但是马福先生还在等着
But Mr. Marvel is waiting.
霍洛韦女士
Ms. Holloway,
到我办公室来
come into my office.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
终于
Finally.
别管它
Ignore it.
现在 把裙子撩起来
Now, pull up your skirt.
为什么
Why?
你不担心我要操你 不是吗
You’re not worried that I’m going to fuck you, are you?
我对那没兴趣 一点兴趣都没有
I’m not interested in that, not in the least.
现在 把裙子撩起来
Now, pull up your skirt.
李 李 李 李
Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee
李
Lee?
我说了 把裙子撩起来
I said, pull up your skirt.
皮特
Peter.
我今天不能去吃饭了 好吗
I’m not going to be able to come to the diner today, okay?
好吧
Okay.
没关系 因为 没事
That’s okay. Because. . . That’s all right.
把你的连裤♥袜♥和内♥裤♥褪下来
Pull down your panty hose and underwear.
我说了我不会操你
I told you I’m not going to fuck you.
把这些表填好
Get these forms filled out.
然后你就可以去吃午饭了
And then you can take your lunch break.
给我带个三明治 我在这吃
Bring me my sandwich, I’m eating in.
你还是一样
And you’ll have the usual.
这次不要加蛋黄酱
No mayonnaise this time.
叫那个谁进来
And send in what’s his name.
好吗
Okay?
格雷先生
Mr Grey.
鸡♥巴♥ 把你的鸡♥巴♥放进我嘴里
Cock. Place your prick in my mouth.
操♥我♥
Screw me.
他妈的 操
Shit. Fuck.
蛋黄酱 兰花
Mayonnaise. Orchid.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey.
爱德华
Edward.
大多数人认为生活的最好方式是逃避痛苦
Most people think that the best way to live is to run from pain.
但丰富多彩的生活却需要
But a much more joyful life embraces the entire spectrum
接受人的所有情感
of human feeling.
如果我们能切身经历痛苦和喜悦
If we can fully experience pain, as well as pleasure,
我们便能获得更有深度有意义的生活
we can live a much deeper and more meaningful life.
如何主控/服从
霍洛韦女士
Ms. Holloway.
是 先生
Yes, sir?
-把你的打字成绩单拿过来 -好的
– Bring your typing scores. – Okay.
外面怎么了
What happened?
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
没有
No.
-你有生孩子的打算吗 -我能…
– Do you plan on getting pregnant? – Could I…
你有生孩子的打算吗
Do you plan on getting pregnant?
没有
No.
你住的是公♥寓♥吗
Are you living in an apartment?
我住在大房♥子里
A house.
独居吗
Alone?
还有我的父母
With my parents.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
那是你的成绩单吗
Are those your scores?
是的
Yes.
你真的想做我的秘书吗
Do you really want to be my secretary?
是的 我想
Yes, I do.
这不仅仅是打错字
This isn’t just about typos,
录音带 订书钉和铅笔的事 对吗 李
tape, staples and pencils, is it, Lee?
-是的 先生 -什么
– No, sir. – What?
是的 先生
No, sir.
我喜欢你 李 但我
I like you, Lee, but I
不会给你这份工作
don’t think I’m going to offer you the job.
为什么
Why?
因为你的举止
It’s your behavior.
我的举止怎么了
What about my behavior?
非常不好
It’s very bad.
我很抱歉 你去收拾东西吧