你把自己包得很紧
You’re closed up tight.
就像一堵密不透风的墙
Like a wall.
我知道
I know.
你放松过吗
Do you ever loosen up?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不在
I’m not here.
咖啡里少放点糖
Less sugar in the coffee.
怎么样
How’d it go?
我被录用了
I got it.
招聘秘书
我知道你行的
I knew you could do it!
请勿打扰 ——李
您好
Hello.
您好
Hello.
这里是E·爱德华·格雷先生的办公室
You have reached the office of Mr. E. Edward Grey.
请留下您的信息和来电时间
Please leave your message and the time you called,
还有您的电♥话♥号♥码
along with your phone number
以及方便联络您的时间
and the best time to reach you,
我们会尽快回电
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
我们
We.
秘书
Secretary.
把这封信打出来
Type up this letter
然后寄四份复印件给奥马利和巴雷特
and send four copies to O’Malley and Barrett.
这就去办 先生
Right away, sir.
不错 不错
That’s good. That’s good.
你就是新来的秘书
So, you’re the new secretary.
是的
Yeah.
请问
Excuse me.
律师助理具体是做什么的
What exactly is a paralegal?
回见
See you.
好了
Okay.
上挑一点 清♥纯♥的大眼
Up at the sides. Wide-eyed.
我给你带了这些
I brought you these.
甜甜圈
我好像不小心把费尔德曼案的记录扔了
I think I accidentally threw out my notes on the Feldman case.
或许你能…
Maybe you could…
在垃圾箱里找一下吗
Go through the garbage?
是的 李 谢谢你
Yes, Lee. Thank you.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我在等你下班 亲爱的
I’m just waiting for you, honey.
可我还要五个多小时才下班呢
But I’m here for five more hours.
我知道
I know.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
不用了 我找到另一份了
It’s okay. I found another set.
再加点糖
This needs more sugar.
-糖 -这些复印六份
– Sugar? – And six copies of these.
换一下那个捕鼠器里的饵 李
Freshen up that trap, Lee.
再放一个
And put out one more.
老鼠还喜欢跑到椅子后面去 李
Mice like to go behind the chairs, too, Lee.
那里不好够
Just because it’s hard to reach
不代表老鼠不会去
does not mean that we don’t take care of every possibility.
来 给我
Here. Give me that.
谢谢
Thank you.
E·爱德华·格雷办公室 有什么事吗
E. Edward Grey’s office. May I help you?
我们对AT&T的服务很满意 谢谢
We’re very happy with AT&T. Thanks, though.
他在吗
Is he in?
稍等一下
Could you just wait one moment?
你说的对 这很划算
You’re right. That is a very good offer.
我要回去了
I’m going back now.
请稍等一下好吗
Could you just wait one minute, please?
是的 我理解
Yes, I do understand that.
唯唯诺诺
Submissive.
你说什么
Excuse me?
爱德华
Edward!
听着 我不清楚我们每月打到查塔努加市的
Listen, I have no idea if we make over $40 worth
长途电♥话♥费是否超过了40块
of long distance calls to Chattanooga each month.
告诉他特瑞萨·奥康纳找他
Tell him it’s Tricia O’Connor.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
你在吗
Hello?
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
霍洛韦女士
Ms. Holloway.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
就说我不在
I’m not here.
好的
Okay.
很抱歉他不在
I’m afraid he’s gone.
真的吗
Is that right?
E·爱德华·格雷办公室
E. Edward Grey’s office.
是你吗 亲爱的 是我
Is that you, honey? It’s me.
爸爸
Daddy?
能听到你声音真好
It’s so good to hear your voice.

Dad.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在市区的某个地方
I’m downtown, somewhere.
你能稍等会儿吗
Could you please hold?
您有什么话要转告他吗 奥康纳女士
Do you have a message, Ms. O’Connor?
转告他把合同签了
Tell him to sign the settlement.

Hello?

Hello?
喂 爸
Hello, dad?
工作顺利吗
How’s work?
还行
Fine.
格雷先生怎么样
How’s Mr. Grey?
他人很好
He’s fine.
皮特打电♥话♥来了
Well, Peter called.
有些人 衣服刚穿上
Some people, right, have to wash something
就要洗
as soon as they’ve worn it,
大概 半天就得洗一次吧
you know, for, like, half a day.
没错
Yes.
有些人比较懒散
And then you got your more laid-back folk who just,
可能等到衣服脏了才会洗
you know, maybe they’ll wash their stuff when it’s dirty.
你是哪种人
Which kind are you?
我是想娶妻生子的那种
I’m the type of guy who wants to get married and have a kid.
我只有衣服脏了才会洗
I wash my clothes just when they’re dirty.
我也是 这就是一段关系中最重要的
Me, too, and… and that is what counts in a relationship.
适应性
Compatibility.
关系中
In a relationship?
-关系中 -关系
-In a relationship. -Relationship.
我再帮你倒点吧
May I interest you in a little more?
-就一点儿 -有何不可呢 倒吧
-Just a little more? -Why not? Okay.
你跟高中时判若两人啊 皮特
You’re different than you were in high school, Peter.
我 我变了
I… I changed.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我之前精神崩溃过
I had a nervous breakdown.
我也是
Me, too.
差不多吧
Sort of.
两件东西 这个 还有这些
Two items. this and these.
-皮特 -怎么了 李
– Peter? – Yes, Lee?
我听说如果你穿这种内♥裤♥
I’ve read that if you wear that kind of underwear,
会把你那玩意儿
that it squeezes
挤坏的
your things.
-蛋蛋 -是的
-Balls. -Yes.
蛋蛋
Balls?
我的葡萄
My grapes.
你的葡萄
Your grapes?
我的
My….
你的睾丸
Your testicles.
你的精♥液♥会枯竭 你就没法要孩子了
Your sperm gets squozen, and then you can’t have babies,
我想你说过你想要孩子
and I thought that you said that you wanted to have babies.
就是这样 我说出口了
There you go. I said it.
为了小宝贝
To babies!
为了尿布
To diapers.
为了尿布疹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!