-你看 -没事
-You see… -No!
怎么办小叮当
Tink?
我必须这么做
I just have to do this.
不 不 一切都很好
No, no. Everything is fine.
我们只是舍不得篮子离开 这么漂亮的篮子
We’re just sad to see it go. Pretty basket.
晕 说真的 快放手吧
Oh! Honestly. Let it go!
是那只 新来的
That’s the new one.
-新来的 -嗯 好吧
-Uh, new one? -Mmm… hmm.
大家都做得很好 它们去享受冬天的寒冷了
Excellent work, everyone. They’re off to the cold of winter.
直到明年才再来
Well, that’s that until next year.
哇 我成功了
Wow. I made it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
冬岛仙子
A Winter Fairy.
准备好降落了吗
You ready for the drop-off?
来吧 你昨天就做到了 没问题的
Come on. You did it yesterday. You’ll be fine.
好了 去吧
All right then. Here we go.

Ah!
小心
Look out!
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
哦 糟了
Oh, no.
米罗利国王
Lord Milori.
发生什么事了
And what happened here?
降落不太稳呀 这才是它第二次降落
A bit of a bumpy landing. It’s only his second drop-off.
只要篮子没事 它做的还是不错的
As long as the basket made it, I’d say he did just fine.
动物过界情况怎样
How was the crossing?
四只兔子 两只鼬鼠和一只土拨鼠
Four bunnies, two weasels, and a marmot.
都安全过来了
And they all crossed safely.
是呀 我在北边遇到它们了
Yes. I met up with them on the north side.
这些雪花真漂亮
The snowflakes are looking quite beautiful.
各不相同呢
No two alike.
不要啊
No, no, no.
值得炫耀
Ambitious.

Hmm.
真奇了怪了
Now that is odd.

Oh!
这肯定是不小心落在篮子里的
It must have been left in the basket by accident.
把这个还给管♥理♥员♥
Return this to the Keeper.
管♥理♥员♥
The Keeper.
下次运货他能送回暖岛去
He can send it back to the Warm Side with his next delivery.
这肯定是从暖岛那边过来 装在某个篮子里的
It must have come from the Warm Side. In one of the baskets.
谢了
Thanks.

Whoa!
到了这章的结尾
That’s the end of that chapter.
故事可真美
Boy, that’s a beauty.
精灵界的芙罗拉和芳娜
Flora and Fauna of the Fairies.
在这画上句号♥ 我们就完工咯
Put a period there, then we are pretty much done.
等等 我忘了标页码
Wait. I forgot to number the pages.
哎 我又得全部重头再整理这本巨书了
Oh! I’m going to have to start all over on this large book.
-管♥理♥员♥ 管♥理♥员♥ -在呢 怎么
-Keeper. Keeper! -Yes, what…
最不可思议的事发生了 你绝对不会相信
The most amazing thing happened. You’ll never believe it.
好了 我马上出来 来了
Okay, I’m coming. I’m coming.
我从来没有这种感觉
I’ve never felt anything like it!
我的朋友都不信 他们怎么就不信呢 这真是
My friends didn’t believe me, but how could they because it’s so…
慢点说 说太快我跟不上
Slow down. I can only listen so fast.
昨天 就在边界那里 我的翅膀
Yesterday, at the border, my wings.
它们 它们突然亮了起来
They actually… They lit up.
又亮了
It’s happening again!

Oh…
天哪 真是不可思议
Well, I’ll be a yeti’s uncle.
我有生之年第一次看到
In all my years.
你的翅膀 它们在闪光
Your wings. They’re sparkling.
跟你的翅膀一样
Like yours.
我写过闪光翅膀的书
I’ve written about the sparkling,
但我自己从没亲眼见过闪光
but I’ve never seen the sparkling with my own peepers!
哦 对 跟我来
Oh, uh, follow me.
现在 用脚踩在雪花上面
Now, step the footsies on the snowflake.
把你们的翅膀放进光里
Just put your wings into the light.
是大♥陆♥
The mainland.
噢 不
Oh, no.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
两个仙子生有相同的笑容
Two fairies born of the same laugh.
这意味着
So that means…
你是我的
You’re my…
所以我们是
So we’re
孪生姐妹
sisters.
是的 你们的翅膀就是证明
Yes! And your wings are identical.
这就是她们会发光的原因
That is why they sparkle.
叮当
Jingles!
啊 天呐 或许你们不该那么做
Ah… Oh, boy. Maybe you shouldn’t do that.
我叫小叮当
Um, I’m Tinker Bell.
我叫佩里温可
I’m Periwinkle.
你一定去过边界吧
So you must have been at the border.
是啊 我想去看看动物穿越边界的样子
Yeah. I was hoping to see the animals cross.
我好像没能看见你
I guess I didn’t see you.
我也是
Me either.
怎么了
What?
通常我只在家才戴上
I usually just wear them at home.
-哇哦 -有人吗
-Wow. -Hello.
管♥理♥员♥ 你在吗
Keeper, are you in?
我的天呐 米罗利陛下来了
Yumping yetis, Lord Milori!
如果他看到你 他会把你送回去的
If he sees you, he’ll send you back.
管♥理♥员♥ 你在吗
Keeper? Are you here?
别担心 我来搞定
Don’t worry. I’m going to take care of this.
你在哪
Where are you?
马上就来
Ah. Come back later!
管♥理♥员♥
Keeper?
天呐 被他发现了
Whoa, boy. Can’t get that one back.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
很重要
It’s important.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
我在这 米罗利陛下
I’m right here, Lord Milori.
你收到那本翅膀书了么
Did you receive that wing book?
一直以来呢
You know, once upon a time,
您都是先打个招呼再进来的
you’d stop by just to say hello and howdy-do.
不好意思 你好
I’m sorry. Hello.
你好
Howdy-dg?
你好
Howdy-do.
那本书让我很担心 万一是暖岛仙子带来的怎么办
This book has me worried. What if a Warm Fairy brought it here?
那正好啊 快见见暖岛仙子
Well, that might be nice, then, meeting a Warm Fairy.
特别是读书这么有品位的暖岛仙子
Especially one with such good taste in books.
这里太冷了
It’s too cold.
他们可以穿个外套
Maybe if they were wearing a coat,
或者套件毛背心
or one of them little sweater vests.
-他们人很好 -我得提醒你
-They’re nice. -I’ll remind you.
穿越边界是被禁止的
Crossing the border is forbidden.
从前就没这规矩
There was a time when it wasn’t.
这条规矩是用来保护仙子们的安全 不会改变
The rule is there to keep the fairies safe. That will never change.
但我
But I…
如果有暖岛仙子来这 你要送他们回去
If a Warm Fairy comes here, you will send them back.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
米罗利陛下说的话你都听到了
Well, you heard the Lord Milori.
他说你必须回家去
He said you must go back home.
当然 他没说什么时候
Of course, he didn’t say when.
你俩现在听好了 天黑之后会变得更冷
Now, listen, you two, it gets colder after the dark,
所以最好在月亮升起之前带着小叮当回家
so it’s best to get Tinker Bell home before the first moonlight.
谢谢你 杜威
Thank you, Dewey.
杜威
Dewey?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!