浸泡在漂白剂里
doused in bleach.
-漂白剂 -你把面包车藏在哪了
-Bleach? -Where’d you hide the van?
我…我是想做好人
I’m… I’m trying to do good.
-一个美女 -好了 你应该感谢我的
-Pretty girl. -Okay, you should be thanking me.
我还没说我要怪你逃跑呢
I’m not even saying I’m blaming you for taking the shot.
-不好意思 -干嘛
-Excuse me. -Yeah.
你快点走吧 他的律师来到了
You need to walk away. He has a lawyer in the building.
-他都没有打电♥话♥ -他这里有朋友 记得吗
-He hasn’t made any calls. -He has friends here, remember?
听着 我只需要多几分钟
Look, I just need a few more minutes.
不 没那个必要了
No, that won’t be necessary.
马赞先生一直跟这部门都很友好
Mr. Marzin has been a very good friend to this office.
我以为我跟你说得很清楚了
I thought I made that clear to you.
我可以看看档案吗
May I see the file, please?
马赞先生
Mr. Marzin.
你可以走了 我们很抱歉给你带来麻烦
You’re free to go. We’re sorry if we’ve inconvenienced you.
-这不是你要的凶手 -你怎么知道
-This is not your doer. -How do you know?
看看档案 卡洛琳 科布高1.73米
Read the file. Carolyn Cobb, 5’7″,
118斤 是一名运动员
130 pounds, an athlete.
受害者右侧头骨和左侧下颌骨有损伤
“The damage to the right parietal bone and left mandible of the victim
表示攻击者是体型特别强壮的人
indicated that the attacker was of extraordinary physical strength.”
你明白了吗 我们是要找一个莽汉 不是小孩
You see? We’re looking for a brute, not a kid.
你用两条竹竿似的手臂打不过这样的女孩
You can’t overpower a girl like that with two noodles for arms.
这太可笑了
It’s laughable.
然后还有漂白剂
And then, of course, there’s the bleach.
这很明显是预先策划的
A clear sign of premeditation.
凶手知道彻底浸泡受害者的由里到外
Your killer knew enough to douse the victim thoroughly inside and out
好让彻底毁灭DNA证据
so as to destroy all the DNA evidence.
这需要智慧和战略思维
Now, that takes smarts. It takes strategic thinking.
你的教育水平到什么等级 马赞先生
What is your level of education, Mr. Marzin?
什么等级 高中吗 还是更低
What is it, high school? Less than that?
我们要找的是知识分子
We’re looking for an intellect.
这个人喜欢坐在他的房♥间里画漫画
This one likes to sit in his room and draw comic books with monsters
还可能打飞机射到他墙上的海报
and maybe jack off to the posters on his wall.
还有最后的无罪证据
Which brings me to the final piece of exculpatory evidence.
马赞先生那意思是
Which means, Mr. Marzin,
证明你是无辜的证据
evidence which proves your innocence of the charge.
死者的阴♥道♥壁检查
“Examination of the decedent’s vaginal walls
表明伤害的深度为22 8厘米
indicate injuries at a depth of nine inches.”
我们要找的是一个有大锤的人
We’re looking for someone with a hammer,
不是小虫子
not a peanut.
-你根本不知道他…-女人总是知道的
-You have no idea what he… -Women always know.
一个成年人的表现是不同的 小男孩就是这样
Men carry themselves one way, boys another.
不是吗 马赞先生
Don’t they? Don’t they, Mr. Marzin?
就是这样
And that right there.
想看我衬衫里面 这就是小男孩的表现
Trying to look down my blouse. That’s something a boy would do.
所以你走吧 小家伙
So you run along, little one.
你走吧
You run along.
我们很抱歉给你带来了麻烦
We’re sorry for the mix-up.
小虫子
“Peanut.”
这是你说的吗 你这自以为是的臭婊♥子♥
Is that what you said, you cocky bitch?
天呐 真佩服
Gosh. How impressive.
我迷上了吗
Am I swooning?
回家吧 失败者
Go home, loser.
自己继续画怪物吧
Draw yourself some more monsters.
-你想来一发吗 臭婊♥子♥ -没你的事了
-You want some of this, bitch? -We’re done here.
-你想跟她一样吗 -什么
-You want what she got? -What?
她就是这样的
Here’s what she got!
你别碰她
You don’t touch her! You don’t touch her!
你别碰她
You don’t touch her!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -你别碰她 我宰了你
-Son of a… -You don’t touch her! I’ll kill you!

Ray! Ray!
-他妈的 -雷 够了
-Goddamn it! -Ray! Ray, enough!
雷 没事了 收手吧
Ray! Ray. It’s okay. Get off! Ray!
没事了 雷
It’s okay. Ray!
雷 没事了
Ray! It’s okay.
他说出来了
He said it!
-你没事吧 -我们逮到他了
-You okay? -We got him.
把他锁上
Lock him up.
-天呐 -你没事吧
-Oh, God. -You okay? You okay?
你要放他走 不是吗
You’re letting him go, aren’t you?
你认为我是傻瓜吗 长官
You think I’m stupid, sir?
这是两个问题 你要我先回答哪一个
That’s two questions. Which one do you want me to answer first?
-你好 克莱尔 -你和我达成了共识
-Hello, Claire. -You and I had an understanding!
没错 你会给我证据 但你没有
Yes, that you would bring me a case. But you don’t have one.
只是这个马赞不明确的供认
Just this half-assed confession from Marzin,
是谁把他打到半死
who claims it was beaten out of him.
-而他有创伤来证明 -他袭击克莱尔
-And he’s got the injuries to prove it! -He attacked Claire!
你要我把整座清♥真♥寺的人都捉回来吗
You want me to trade a whole mosque full of potential arrests
就因为了一个漫画和野餐照片
for a comic book and a picture from a picnic?
把我弄进那该死的清♥真♥寺 我会比他给你的名字还多
Put me in the goddamn mosque! I’ll get you more names than he will!
如果这会让你滚出我的办公室
If that’ll get you out of my office.
你看着我 你告诉我你会起诉
You looked me right in the eye. You told me you’d prosecute.
我还告诉你在我们反恐有成果之前什么都别想
I also told you nothing comes before our efforts in counterterrorism. Nothing!
现在你马上放弃调查这件案不然我送你回局里
Now, you drop this right now or I’m sending you back to the Bureau!
明白了吗
You understand me?
这男孩是不可以碰的
That boy is officially untouchable!
不可以碰
Untouchable?
他是有罪的
He’s guilty.
欢迎来到反恐战争
Welcome to the war.
你可以不说话 克莱尔
There’s a time to shut up, Claire,
而你也可以告诉你上司真♥相♥
and there’s a time to tell your boss the truth.
当他是一个混♥蛋♥那你该说出真♥相♥了
When he’s being a horse’s ass, that’s when you tell him the truth!
你真的在那里跟他翻脸了 你刚让他丢脸了
You really turned him around in there. You just knocked him flat.
-但这是你的案件 -我们根本没立案
-But it’s your case! -We don’t have a case!
你要告诉杰西吗 还是我来
You wanna tell Jess that, or should I?
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -雷 别激动
-Son of a bitch! -Ray. Ray. Come on. Come on.
杰西
Jess.
盖上你的耳朵
Cover your ears.
-什么 -你不会想听我说的
-What? -You don’t wanna hear this.
我们去杀了他吧
Let’s kill him.
在他失踪之前 我们现在就去杀了他
Let’s kill him. Let’s do it now, before we lose him again.
我们就杀了他 他死了
We just do it and that’s it. He goes.
没人会想念他的
Nobody will miss him.
我们可以不用他做线人 而卡洛琳就可以安息了
We’ll make the case on the mosque without him, and Carolyn gets to rest.
然后呢
And then what?
杀了他我得到了什么 一辈子坐牢
What would a few bullets get me? A lifetime in jail.
所以他没有得到惩罚就死了
So he dies without ever serving a day,
而我要花未来的50年时间
and I spend the next 50 years
来羡慕他
envying him.
这对你来说是正义吗
Does that sound like justice to you?
你们的上司是个骗子
You’re both working for a liar.
那是你的麻烦 雷
That’s the trouble with you, Ray.
你认为这重要吗
You think that matters.
那么26岁会太老吗
So, then… would 26 be too old?
当然了 是谁
Yes. Who’s the guy?
-那25呢 -到底是谁
-Would 25? -Who’s the guy?
他跟我一样都是学生
He’s a student like me.
-多少岁 -21岁
-How old is this… -Twenty-one… ish.
真聪明
That’s clever.
你从26开始说起 然后又21
You start me at 26, so that 21,
但其实是22岁 这听起来就合理了
which is really 22, sounds reasonable.
我很敬佩
I admire that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-但我还是不会答应的 -妈妈
-But I’m still not gonna say yes. -Mom!
-干嘛 -他已经约我出去了
-What? -He already asked me out.
但这会错过你的办公室野餐
But it would mean missing your office picnic.
这不是更糟糕吗 我希望你去
This just gets worse and worse. I want you to be there.
我只会再跟你一起多3个月
I only have three more months with you,
然后你就去了2000英里那么远了
and then you’re 2,000 miles away,
而这时宿舍生活和联谊会
and it’s dorm life and frat parties,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!