本比
Bump.
还真在
I’ll be damned.
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
好了
All right then. Shh.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
整容不错啊 吃豆人 我喜欢
Nice work on the face, Pac-Man. I like it.
你是
And you are?
你不记得我
You don’t remember me?
我们谈谈吧
Let’s talk.
叫增援
Call it in!
雷
Ray.
-他伤你哪里了 -我找到他了 本比
-Where did he get you? -I had him, Bump.
那就是马赞
That was Marzin.
没关系 这是路易斯
It’s okay. This is Luis.
-他说那家伙整天在这里改车 -那家伙有名字吗
-He says the guy is here all the time boosting cars. -The guy got a name?
我没跟他说过话
I-I don’t talk to him.
-我不喜欢他看着马的样子 -你有手♥机♥吗 路易斯
-I don’t like the way he looks at the horses. -You got a cell phone, Luis?
把手♥机♥给我
Give it to me.
那家伙再来
The guy comes in again,
发信息911到这个号♥码
text 911 to this number
我就会过来
and I’ll be here.
-本比 可以扶一下吗 -好的
-Bump, will ya? -Yeah.
我扶你
I got it.
是他 好吧
It’s him, all right.
没错
Oh, yeah.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
谢了 路易斯
Thanks, Luis.
你好
Hi.
-我在等 对不起 -没事
-I was waiting for… I’m sorry. -Oh. No.
没关系 有什么我可以
It’s fine. Is there anything I can…
我只是看看你要不要我再陪你去拿车
Well, I was just gonna see if you wanted me to walk you to your car again.
我还没准备要走
I wasn’t ready to leave yet.
我也是
Neither was I.
-有什么让你紧张吗 -这个
-Something making you nervous? -Oh, this.
这是个 这是个幼稚的习惯
It’s a… It’s a silly habit.
如果你要问我 这算是一种可爱的行为
It’s kind of endearing, if you ask me.
那给你吧
Then it’s yours.
反正你比我更需要
Well, you need it more than I do anyway.
是吗
Is that right?
你确定没了也可以吗 我知道你很着迷这玩意
You sure you can live without it? I know how you heady types tend to obsess.
没错 着迷是很糟糕的
That’s right. Obsessing is awful.
希望你不会这样吧
Hope it never happens to you.
我先把…
Let me, uh…
我…
I-I…
还有我喜欢90页的那一款
I like the one on page 90, by the way.
我也不知道 但我认为你…
I mean, I don’t know, but I think you…
你穿那裙子会很迷人
you’d break hearts in that dress.
你嘴真甜
That’s sweet.
是啊 真的很甜 雷 跟我来
Yeah, really sweet, Ray. Come with me.
没妨碍你吧 克莱尔
Uh, would you excuse us, Claire?
请告诉我被误导了
Please tell me I’ve been misinformed.
请告诉我这办公室没有人闯进脱衣舞♥女♥的家
Please tell me no one from this office broke into the home of a stripper
为了偷一本漫画
to steal a comic book
还违背反恐部门不守规则调查无关的案件
in some half-assed attempt at making a case against a prime CT asset.
查这案件是有理由的 长官
There’s a case to be made, sir.
以一张野餐的照片作为理据
With a picture from a picnic as evidence.
还是没有实际调查这案件的警♥察♥参与的情况下
And no participation from the actual cop investigating the case.
你在纽约就这么做的 是吗
This how you do things in New York? Hmm?
没有搜查令 你就监视任何你想监视的人
No warrant. You just surveil whomever you wish.
我的感觉是你对这目标兴趣很低 长官
My sense was that your enthusiasm for the target was low, sir.
我会告诉你什么是更低
I’ll tell you what’s lower…
我的”兴趣”是见证另一次911事件
my “enthusiasm” for witnessing another 9/11.
他妈的
Jesus Christ.
所有人都知道那些混♥蛋♥下一步想袭击洛杉矶
Everybody knows those assholes want to hit LA next!
我邻居有一半的家庭都买♥♥了强力胶带和防护衣
Half the families in my neighborhood are buying duct tape and hazmat suits!
你甚至没有证据指证这家伙 你没找到面包车
You don’t even have a case against this guy! You don’t have his van.
你什么都没有
You don’t have shit!
如果我有 你会提出诉讼吗
If I did, would you file?
不会 我会让这强♥奸♥谋杀犯逍遥法外
No, I’d let a rapist-murderer go free!
杰西是我的朋友
Jess is a friend of mine.
你会不管政♥治♥压♥迫♥起诉他
You’d charge him, politics aside?
你在做这个反恐部有多少线索被忽略了
And while you’re doing this, how many CT leads are going unpursued?
在马赞和他对我们的利用价值之间有多少障碍
How many hurdles are you placing between Marzin and his ultimate use to us,
他是清♥真♥寺中的英特尔吗
which is intel on the mosque?
如果我有证据把他和卡洛琳联♥系♥在一起 你会起诉他
If I had evidence on him tying him to Carolyn Cobb, you’d charge him?
当然了
Of course!
-你能保证 -我是结巴了吗
-I have your word on that? -Did I just stutter?
还有
And by the way,
哈佛法律系的不会跟社区大学的约会的
Harvard Law doesn’t date community college.
别再对我的新雇员有兴趣了 你是在给自己丢脸
Stop hitting on my new hire. You’re embarrassing yourself.
你一直都那么美丽 但很有野心
You were always beautiful, but so ambitious.
我更喜欢说”坚定”
I prefer “determined.”
政♥治♥
Political.
权力平等
Collegial.
被无视
Oblivious.
我认为你比我更喜欢重温过去
I think you like looking back more than I do.
我没有时间重温
I don’t have the time for it.
好吧 那我们向前看
Okay. Let’s look forward.
好吧
Okay, let’s.
-我认为你应该回去纽约 -为什么
-I think you should go back to New York. -Why?
因为我不喜欢这事情的发展
Because I don’t like where this is going,
而且这案件根本不存在
and I can’t justify it for a case that isn’t there.
存在的 我被铲子打断的两条肋骨说存在的
Oh, it’s there. I got two broken ribs from a shovel says it’s there.
那是马赞
That was Marzin.
-我还需要多两个人 -什么
-I need two more men. -What?
本比只有一只脚 而事实是我没当年那么灵活了
Bumpy’s on one leg, and truth is I don’t move like I used to.
不是吧 雷 你完全就跟当年一样
Come on, Ray. You move exactly like you used to.
他们不需要相当强壮
They don’t have to be big men.
走吧
Get out.
我是说真的 回家吧
I mean it. Go home.
我不可以
I can’t.
911只是个开始
9/11 was just the beginning.
请保护你们的家 保护你们的家人
Protect your home, please. Protect your family.
本 拉♥登♥ 萨♥达♥姆♥ 候赛因
Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein…
他们现在有炭疽了
they have Anthrax now.
本比 是什么 你说你有马赞的线索
Bump. What is it? You said you had a lead on Marzin.
-我们找到了 -我们
-We do. -“We”?
跟我来
Come here.
-杰西 -我讨厌死刑
-Hey, Jess. -I hate the death penalty.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why’s that?
死太便宜这家伙了
Death would be too good for this guy.
一顿大餐 来一枪然后死了
A big meal and a… shot and a nap.
让他在监狱里腐烂 活在一个什么都没有的生活里
Let him rot in jail, live a life full of nothing.
-我们来这里干什么 -等他
-What we doing here, guys? -Waiting for him.
-他在这里 -他会来的
-He’s been here? -He will be.
本比和我发现了
Bumpy and I figured it out.
杰西 你接近这家伙我们就永远也立不了案了
Jess, you come within a mile of this guy, we never make a case.
他可以辞掉他的工作 他可以改名
He can quit his job, he can change his name,
他可以抛弃他的车 但我还是会找到他
he can dump his car, but I will still find him.
因为有一样东西你改变不了
‘Cause there’s one thing you can’t change,
而它就在这里
and it’s right here.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
吃豆人马赞的正当理由
The Justifier by Pac-Man Marzin.
第一页 首个字母
Page one, first character…
一个叫奥尔斯顿 谢利的怪物猎人
a monster hunter named Alston Sherry.
-本比 -奥尔斯顿
-Bumpy? -Alston.
那有可能是沃尔特 奥尔斯顿
Could that be Walter Alston,
道奇队历史上赢得最多的管理人
the winningest manager in the history of the Dodgers?
他赢了4个世界职业棒球赛冠军 3个都在洛杉矶这拿的
He won four World Series titles, three of ’em here in LA.
而谢利 拉里 谢利
And Sherry. Larry Sherry?