怎么了
Why?
而假释官不记得贝克威斯
And the PO doesn’t recall Beckwith
有没有画画的特别才能 是吧
having a particular talent for drawing, does he?
他的名字是马赞 不是贝克威斯
His name’s Marzin. Not Beckwith.
这是你叫我来的原因吗
This why you called me here?
就是想判断你线索的价值
Just trying to gauge the value of your leads.
谢谢 但这是我的线索
Thank you. But they’re my leads.
而她是我的孩子
And she was my kid.
杰西
Jess.
这不会像上次一样的
It’s not gonna be like last time.
我们找到他 他就会得到应得的惩罚
We find the guy, he goes down.
-你不应该做出这样的承诺 -我可以保证
-You shouldn’t make promises like that. -I can make that promise.
自从你回来了所有人都在问我
You know, everybody’s asking me, since you’re back,
这家伙是谁
“Who is this guy?
为什么他那么沉迷你女儿的案件
What is it with his obsession with your daughter?”
然后我说 他是个朋友 他是个警♥察♥
And I say, “Well, he’s a friend. He’s a badge.”
他们说 是吗 那他过去13年去哪了
They say, “Yeah? Then where’s he been the last 13 years?”
我本来在她被杀当天的那面包店见卡洛琳的
I was supposed to meet Carolyn in that bakery the day she…
她本来是为了你开个生日派对
She was gonna have a… a party for your birthday.
我跟她说我在那里找她
I told her I’d meet her there
然后买♥♥蛋糕
and pay for the cake.
我求了她很久
Last minute I begged off,
之后她已经到那里了
after she’d already gotten there.
我有
I had…
我有些文件要处理
I had some case work to file.
两个小时后 我们找到了她
Two hours later, we found her.
这就是我过去13年做的事
That’s where I’ve been the last 13 years.
施富的脸是怎么回事
What happened to Siefert’s face?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
我还希望会有比这更好的答案
I was hoping for a better answer than that.
我才不会花太多时间想施富的脸
Well, I don’t spend that much time thinking about Siefert’s face.
袭击公务员
Assaulting an officer?
你和本比昨天去哪了
Where the hell were you and Bumpy yesterday?
你在法庭上也这样吗 你把你的胸卡这样转
You do that in court? You spin your chain like that?
当我焦虑的时候就这样 你让我很焦虑
I do it when I’m anxious. You’re making me anxious.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why is that?
因为我接到那案子 哥哈扎拉
Because I caught the case. Ghazala.
莫拉莱斯让我负责
Morales put me on it.
他当然这样做了 那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Of course he did. That son of a bitch.
你被要挟了 克莱尔 哥哈扎拉不是凶手
You’re being taken, Claire. Ghazala’s not your guy.
-你得解释清楚 -有个线人
-You’re gonna have to explain that. -There’s a snitch.
他在安卡拉清♥真♥寺工作的 他叫马赞
He’s working Al-Ankara mosque. His name’s Marzin.
他也是对卡洛琳 科布有兴趣的人
He’s also a person of interest on Carolyn Cobb.
而所有人都想拆穿这件事 他就是凶手
And everybody’s running around, trying to blow this thing up. He’s the doer!
施富做了一份假证供
Siefert squeezes a phony confession out
举证哥哈扎拉而线人逍遥法外
of Ghazala and the snitch stays untouched.
就因为他是我们的线人
‘Cause he’s working CT for us.
现在他反过来奸♥杀♥一个警♥察♥的孩子
Now he turns up as the rapist-murderer of a cop’s kid?
不 不可能是这家伙
No. No, can’t be the guy.
莫拉莱斯已经向我保证这案件有最高优先权
Morales has assured me that this case has the highest priority.
是啊 而关塔那摩监狱还是个很热闹的俱乐部
Yeah. And Guantanamo’s a Club Med resort.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
-你拿的是什么 -没什么
-What you got there? -Oh, it’s nothing.
-这不是给你的 -我听到的可不是这样
-It’s not for you. -That’s not what I hear.
-抱歉 -他就是凶手
-Sorry. -Is he the guy?
他是嫌疑人
He’s a guy.
我们只知道这么多
That’s all we know.
那有表明暴♥力♥的嗜好吗
Anything in there indicate a predilection for violence?
这是个漫画
It’s a comic book.
漫画都很暴♥力♥
They’re all violent.
-我可以看看吗 -杰西 你不应该在这里
-Can I see it? -Jess, you shouldn’t be here.
你碰的任何东西都是不可接纳的
Anything you touch is inadmissible.
-我可以看看吗 -不行
-Can I see it? -No.

Ray.
你必须要诚实 这是唯一的规则
You have to be honest. That’s the only rule.
-因为她很擅长这个 -好的
-‘Cause she’s good at this. -All right. Okay.
-只说实话 -我准备好了
-The truth and nothing but the truth. -Wow. I’m ready.
-我不怕 -顺便说一句这很漂亮 谢谢
-Fear not. -This is beautiful, by the way. Thank you.
-不客气 -真的很漂亮
-You’re welcome. -It’s beautiful.
好了 那么你是在找专业人士类型吗
Okay. So, are you looking for a professional type?
奋斗女演员类型
Struggling actress type?
什么
A what?
老师类型
Nurturing schoolteacher type?
我不限类型的 所以
I’m… I’m willing to cast a wide net, so…
-非常明智 -谢谢
-Very wise. Very wise. -Thank you.
那高矮肥瘦呢
Uh, how about tall? Short? Other?
-没偏好 -没偏好 只要她聪明就好
-No preference? -There’s no preference, as long as she’s smart.
-要多聪明 -最好是哈佛出来的
-How smart? -Preferably Harvard-educated.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
费城人
From Philly.
-最好是检控官 -我知道了
-Who’s a prosecutor. -I see.
名字叫克莱尔
Named Claire.
-这可能有点太精确了 -非常好
-That might narrow the field a bit. -That’s very good. Very good.
-我还能说什么 -你能说什么
-What can I say? -What can you say?
你突然看起来有点安静啊
You look a little quiet all of a sudden.
克莱尔
Claire.
我想你应该知道我控制不了她
I think you should know that I can’t rein her in.
直到她找到这家伙她都不会停止的
She’s not gonna stop till she finds this guy.
你从没见过杰西和她的孩子 他们是不可分离的
You never saw Jess and her kid. They were inseparable.
是的
Yeah.
我能想象到
I can imagine.
我这道这里的工作很杂乱
I know it’s messy. I mean, working CT.
但我们必须在杰西找到他之前找到他 好吗
But we gotta find this guy before Jess does. Okay?
我会在晚上找他
I’ll work it at night, under the radar.
不用告诉莫拉莱斯
Morales doesn’t have to know.
你的私人时间我控制不了
I can’t tell you what to do with your free time.
我的法律建议是找到那辆面包车
My legal advice would be, find that van.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
我陪你去拿车吧
Uh, let me walk you to your car.
你不必这样做
You don’t have to do that.
不 我很乐意 如果你不介意的话
No, I’d like to, if you don’t mind.
最近车♥库♥很危险啊
Something about garages lately.
那么大日子是什么时候
So, when’s the big day?
应该下一年吧
Oh. Um, sometime next year.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
他是做什么的
What’s he do?
他是在费城♥管♥理对冲基金的
He manages a hedge fund in Philly.
他叫埃利斯
His name is Ellis.
那他要搬过来这里吗
So, what, is he… he moving here?
计划是这样
That’s the plan.
那是不是很难
Is that a hard thing to do,
当你们住在洛杉矶要管理费城的对冲基金
to manage a hedge fund in Philly when you’re living in LA?
大概吧
Might be.
-但他很聪明 -我猜也是
-But he’s pretty clever. -I bet he is.
埃利斯是个挺聪明的名字
Ellis is a pretty clever name.
还很喜欢挑战 对吧
And love conquers all, right?
我到了
That’s me.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
杰西很幸运有你这样的朋友 雷
Jess is lucky to have you, Ray.
你是个好朋友
You’re a good friend.
她也会这样对我
She’d do the same for me.
她会做的更多
She’d do more.
天呐 这家伙在哪都有可能
God, this guy could be anywhere.
好吧 我想看看养马场
All right, I want to see the stables.
为什么
What the hell for?
那是马住的地方
That’s where the horses are.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby boy.
你不是吗
Ain’t you?
看看你
Look at you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!