阿班 哥哈扎拉 被看见在车♥库♥逃跑的家伙
Aban Ghazala, the guy seen running from the garage?
他一直住在那里 刚认罪了
He’d been living down there. Just confessed.
-他在哪 -县里
-Where is he? -County.
我们的新星
Well, well, well. Our new star.
进来吧 克莱尔
Come on in, Claire.
快到午餐时间了 你饿了吗
It’s almost lunchtime. Are you hungry?
我今天不在这里 我们想把他评定为线人
I wasn’t here today, okay? We’re trying to assess him as a CT source.
-我们要低调处理 -明白
-We gotta keep it quiet. -Understood.
哥哈扎拉
Ghazala?
你真是个死白♥痴♥ 施富 你就这样把案子了结
You really are a dumb son of a bitch, Siefert! Is that how cases get buried?
你找到最近的穆♥斯♥林♥把他锁起来
You find the nearest Muslim and you ring him up?
你在保护某个人 施富 你快告诉我是谁
You’re protecting someone, Siefert, and you’re gonna tell me who it is!
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
让我起来 雷 别这样
Just let me up! Let me up, Ray. Come on.
我的天
Jesus God.
我只是想你不惹到某个人
I was just trying to point you away from someone.
你照片里的那家伙
That guy in that stupid picture of yours…
现在我不能让你逮到他
I can’t have you questioning him at the moment.
为什么 他是谁
Why is that? Who is he?
-我的线人 -什么
-My snitch. -Huh?
我在安卡拉清♥真♥寺的线人
My guy in the Al-Ankara mosque.
盯着卡洛琳 科布的家伙是你的线人
Th-The guy staring at Carolyn Cobb is your snitch?
我不认为他是凶手 卡斯滕
I don’t think he’s your doer, Kasten.
介绍给我们 我亲自问他
Introduce us. I’ll ask him.
因为他快给我们拿到证据了
‘Cause he is this close to giving us a whole sleeper cell!
你不会想吓到这样的人
You don’t spook a guy like that.
-你♥他♥妈♥干嘛带他去野餐 -他是个崇拜者
-What the hell you bring him to the picnic for? -He’s a wannabe.
这家伙幻想某天会成为一个警♥察♥
The guy’s got some fantasy of being a cop someday.
所以我带他去野餐
So I brought him to the picnic,
让他感觉像一份子让他开心
I let him feel like a big shot. Anything to keep him happy.
-成功了 他在那找到他的真爱了 -你才不知道
-Well, it worked. He found his true love there. -You don’t know that.
我知道你引诱了一个无辜的人做了一份假口供
I do know you tricked a phony confession out of a guy who didn’t do it!
我的线人没了大家都输了
My guy shuts down, everybody loses!
也许还有几栋楼会倒塌
A couple more buildings come down maybe.
所以我换了个方法
So I redirected things a bit.
对不起
Sorry.
他叫什么名
He got a name?
你要我叫杰西过来问你吗
You want me to send Jess in here to ask you?
安祖 马赞
Anzor Marzin.
道上的名字是吃豆人
Street name’s Pac-Man.
他在哪
Where is he?
-他在哪 -我不知道 好吗
-Where is he? -Hey, I don’t know. Okay?
也许你可以找到他
Maybe you can find him.
好吧
Okay.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When’s the last time you seen him?
10天前
Ten days.
卡洛琳 科布是在10天被杀的 怎么回事 巧合吗
Carolyn Cobb was killed 10 days ago. What’s that, a coincidence?
这件案的探长 格雷罗 他知道这件事吗
Detective on the case, Guerrero, he know about all this?
他当然知道
Of course he does.
-他明白真♥相♥的丑陋 -什么意思
-Guy understands the ugly truth. -Meaning what?
意思是顺我者昌
Meaning, someone hands us good names,
逆我者亡
his love life doesn’t matter.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
好了
All right.
好了 写下来吧
All right, start writing.
地址
Address.
他的地址 他女朋友的地址 有用的线索
His address, his girlfriend’s address, something useful.
就是不能放手 是吗
Couldn’t just let it go, huh?
脱衣舞♥女♥
A stripper, huh?
这还真让人激动 但她不出来
Well, that is exciting. But she’s not coming out.
-她会出来的 -好吧
-She’s coming out. -Yeah, right.
然后马赞会从一辆被盗的灰色面包车出来
And then Marzin’s gonna pull up in a stolen gray van
指甲上会有卡洛琳的DNA 然后大家都可以下班了
with Carolyn’s DNA under his nails, and everybody wins.
你可以把面包车给忘了 我们不会找到的
You can forget about the van. We’re not gonna find it.
你知道我喜欢你什么吗 雷
You know what I like about you, Ray?
我们根本不征求调查这件案的权利
We’re not even pretending to do this right.
去见负责这件案的侦探 去他的
Meet the detective who’s actually in charge? Screw that.
我们不只是越权了 我们是沉溺进去了
We’re not just crossing the line, we’re burying it.
我不需要认识格雷罗去了解格雷罗
I don’t need to know Guerrero to know Guerrero.
我曾经见过很多人把案件不了了之
I’ve seen guys eat a case before.
我要去那边的灌木丛小便 好吧
I’m gonna go water that bush over there, okay?
游泳池和电影明星
Swimming pools and movie stars.
出发了 穆斯
Come on, Moose.
好身手
Nice stealth.
如果你有这混♥蛋♥的证据
Well, if you had evidence on this asshole,
我们就可以从正门进来了
we could warrant him like professionals.
本比 可以把门打开吗
Hey, Bump. Get the door, will ya?
好了 去楼上看看 我来看风
All right, check upstairs. I’ll watch the door.
-你找到…-天啊
-Did you find… -Jesus!
-妈的 你吓屎我了 -我吓屎你
-Shit. You scared the hell out of me. -I scared you?
-你♥他♥妈♥干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的叫我 -抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
-What the hell are you sneaking up on me for? -Sorry. Did I wake you?
楼上没线索 这里有线索吗
There’s nothing upstairs. Anything down here?
我不知道 也许吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
这家伙很会画画啊
Wow, this guy can really draw.
妈的
Shit!
你叫什么啊 我给了你饼干
What are you bitching about? I gave you a cookie.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
-快上去 -我在爬呢 把垃圾桶移过来
-Get up there. -I’m trying. Move that trash can.
该死的
Damn it!
咬得好狠啊
Ouch! That is a bad bite.
他看起来有狂犬病 可能会死的
He looked rabid to me. Probably gonna die.
我们要再回去
We need to get back in there.
为什么 看漫画的结局吗
Why, to see how the comic book turns out?
没错
Yeah, obviously.
我想那会像史诗般的作品
Yeah, I guess that would be huge. Epic.
那里面可能有很多线索
Probably a lot of clues in there.
你不是拿了吧 本比
You didn’t take it, Bump.
炸猪皮看起来不错啊
Pork rinds look pretty good.
你不可能拿了吧 没人会那么笨的
You couldn’t have taken it. Nobody’d be that stupid.
要不来个奶油蛋糕
Yeah, well, how about a Twinkie?
-你饿了吗 你想来个奶油蛋糕吗 -本比
-You hungry? You want a Twinkie? -Bump?
-生日快乐 -笨蛋
-Happy birthday! -Dipshit.
干嘛 她又不会想念它
What? She’s not gonna miss it.
她告诉他有人来过 他永远都不会回来了
She tells him someone was there, he never comes back!
那你有什么主意 留在床上吗 起码现在我们拿到手了
What’s your brilliant idea? Leave it on the bed? At least now we have it.
帮我个忙 好吗 让我来处理
Do me a favor, okay? Let me run point on this.
我会给你额外的工资 我发誓
I’ll put an extra dollar in your paycheck, I swear to God.
随你喜欢吧
Suit yourself.
好了 给我吧
All right, let me have it.
-你不是不想要吗 -本比 给我
-Thought you didn’t want it. -Bump, give me…
本比 给我
Bumpy, give me the…
给我
Give me the…
看起来你又对了
Well, it looks like you won another convert.
假释官看了一下照片说 没错 同一个人
PO took one look at those pictures, said, “Yep, same guy.”
他还说了什么
What else he say?
说他认识他时是叫贝克威斯
Said he knows him as Beckwith.
从来没听过他叫马赞或吃豆人什么的
Never heard him called Marzin or Pac-Man or anything else.
贝克威斯释放后两周有报道过 然后在两周前潜逃了
Beckwith checked in two weeks after release, then skipped two weeks ago.
我问了他有没有什么嗜好 像吸毒
I asked if he had any hobbies, you know, like drawing,
或他有什么提起棒球什么的
or if he ever talked about baseball.
什么都没有
No and no.
但他似乎很喜欢赛马
But he does seem to like horses. The racing kind.
整天都在说
Talks about them all the time.
跟据假释官说的还很疯狂
In an unhealthy kind of way, according to the PO.
他算是很沉迷
He has sort of a fixation.
还说 如果我有时间 我会跟这条线索去找他
Uh, said, “If I had the time to do it, I’d look for him at the track.
赛马也许是唯一他跟喜欢偷车一样的东西
Horses might be the only thing he likes as much as stealing cars.”
我还记得这是你的专桌
Your table, as I recall.
他没有报道 不是吗 你的贝克威斯
He skipped parole, didn’t he? Your Beckwith.
一点也不意外啊
Wasn’t much of a surprise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!