can whup my ass.
要不了多久我就不能打架了
廉颇老矣!
Won’t be long till I’ll be
helpless in a fight. Useless.
过两天你会感觉好点的
GARTH:
You’ll feel better in a day or two.
对 那么…
Yeah, well…
我要睡觉了 晚安 孩子
… I’m going to bed. Good night, kid.
唔…
So, ahem…
告诉我佳斯敏最后怎么样了?
…you finally gonna tell me
what happened to Jasmine?
-不行 -怎么?!
-Nope.
-What?
你想知道佳斯敏怎么样了…
You wanna know
what happened to Jasmine…
就得问他
…you’re gonna have to ask him.
问哈勃舅姥爷?
Ask Uncle Hub?
你疯了?想想上次
Are you crazy?
Look what happened last time.
这些脏活我都干烦了
I’m tired of doing
all the dirty work around here.
如果你想知道故事的结局…
If you wanna hear
the end of this story…
你得去问他
…you’re gonna have to ask him.
[JASMINE ROARING]
[DOGS BARKING]
-哈勃? -对?
GARTH: Hub?
-Yeah?
-飞机吗? -对 我一直想要一架
GARTH: An airplane?
-Yep, always wanted one.
你总说你不想坐飞机
GARTH: You always said you’d
never set foot in an airplane.
你总担心它们会从天上掉下来
You don’t trust them
to fall right out of the sky.
它们是危险 真的很危险
They’re dangerous, all right,
plenty dangerous.
你有说明书之类的吗?
You got a book
of instructions or something?
有 就在这儿
Yeah, right here.
你压根不懂飞机这玩意儿
GARTH: You don’t know
a damn thing about airplanes.
但是 告诉你 我要学
Well, I’m gonna learn, I tell you.
啊! 这儿写着呢
Aha. It says right here:
攀升 操纵杆后拉
“To climb, pull back on the stick.
下降 操纵杆前推
To descend,
push forward on the stick.”
用不了多久我就能自♥由♥翱翔了
I’ll have this thing up
in the air in no time.
呼!妈的
Whoo. Damn.
[DOG BARKING]
[METAL CLANGING]
没准只是心血来潮
WALTER:
Maybe it’s just a new hobby.
也许他并不是要玩刺♥激♥…
Maybe he doesn’t really mean to…
你知道的
…you know, do something crazy.
你真的这么觉得?
You think so?
你问他了吗?
You ask him yet?
佳斯敏的事?
About Jasmine?
你最好快点
You’d better make it quick.
[SHOUTS]
到底怎么了?现在是午夜
What the hell?
It’s the middle of the night.
怎么了?你在这儿干嘛?
What’s the matter?
What are you doing here?
你有什么话要说吗?
You got something to say to me?
但说无妨
Spit it out.
哈勃舅姥爷 她最后怎么样了?
What happened to her,
Uncle Hub?
佳斯敏怎么样了?
What happened to Jasmine?
我很想知道 很想
I have to know. I have to.
死了
HUB:
She died.
难产死了 母子双亡
Died in childbirth.
Her and the baby.
那你呢?
What did you do?
回到过去的生活 回到了军队
HUB: Went back to the only life
I knew. Back to the Legion.
接下来的四十年 连年战乱
For the next 40 years, there was
always one more war to fight.
然后我就告老还乡了
Then I got old and came here.
到了这里
Here I am.
到了这里
Here I am.
你冷吗 孩子?
You cold, son?
你最好来
You’d better– Here.
你最好进屋去
You’d better–
You’d better go inside.
好孩子 谢谢 好孩子
Good boy, thank you. Good boy.
那些关于你…
Those stories about Africa…
在非洲的故事…
…about you…
是真的 对吗?
…they’re true, aren’t they?
-谁在乎真假 -我在乎
-Doesn’t matter.
-It does too.
和妈妈在一起的时候 我听到的都是谎言
所以我对一切都将信将疑
Around my mom, all I hear is lies.
I don’t know what to believe in.
如果你希望是真的 就要坚信不疑
If you wanna believe in something,
then believe in it.
即便有些添油加醋 也要坚信不疑
Just because something isn’t true,
that’s no reason you can’t believe in it.
好吧
All right.
有个长篇大论…
There’s a long speech
I give to young men…
你可能应该听一段
…sounds like you need
to hear a piece of it.
就一段
Just a piece.
有些难辨真伪的事…
Sometimes the things
that may or may not be true…
却是一个人最应该深信不疑的事
…are the things that a man needs
to believe in the most.
人性本善
That people are basically good.
信誉…
That honor…
勇气和德行是无价之宝
…courage and virtue
mean everything.
而金钱 权利和地位如同草芥
That power and money,
money and power mean nothing.
邪不压正
That good always triumphs
over evil.
牢记 爱情…
And I want you to remember this,
that love….
真正的爱情应该天荒地老
孩子 你记住了吗
True love never dies.
You remember that, boy.
记住
You remember that.
真假并不重要 要知道…
Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not.
You see…
一个人对此深信不疑…
…a man should believe
in those things, because…
只因为这是信仰
…those are the things
worth believing in.
明白了吗?
Got that?
精彩的演说
That was a good speech.
是吗?谢谢
Think so? Thanks.
嗯…
Yeah….
剩下的部分什么时候讲?
When are you gonna give me
the rest of the speech?
你快成人时
When you’re almost a man.
-你发誓? -等一下 等
-You promise?
-Wait one minute here. Wait–
在我听完所有的演讲之前
我成不了一个顶天立地的男子汉 是吗?
I can’t be a good man until you
give me the rest of the speech, right?
在我长大之前你不许离开
You need to stick around until I’m
old enough to hear the whole thing.
-我知道你想缠着我 -我长大前…
-I see what you’re trying to pull.
-You have to stick around…
-你不许离开 -我会写下来的
-…until I’m old enough.
-I’ll write it down.
不!我就是要听你的演讲!
No. I want you
to give me the speech.
那时你已经不住这儿了
You won’t be living here then.
你是我的舅姥爷 我要和你在一起
You’re my uncle. I need you
to stick around and be my uncle.
那么加斯舅姥爷呢?
What about Uncle Garth?
他需要你
He needs you.
那…那些小狗小猪呢…
What about the dogs
and the pig…
还有狮子?我们都需要你 我也需要你
…and the lion?
We all need you. I need you.
-不行 别说傻话了 -不 是真的!
-No, you’re just being silly.
-No, it’s true.
-别说傻话 -是真的!
-You’re being silly.
-It’s true.