Charles, it’s gonna be great. Thank you, Frank. Hope so. Bless you.
好运 霍华先生 谢谢
Good luck, Mr. Howard. Thank you.
祝你好运 赢面满大的
Good luck. You’re looking good.
别触我霉头
Want a seat?
放轻松
Relax.
请你喝一杯吧
Buy you a couple of drinks, huh?
好主意
That’s a good idea.
你赌谁赢
Who you betting on?
老人家
Hey, old man.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我没骑它 并不代表我没马骑
Got another mount.Just ’cause l’m not riding him doesn’t mean l’m gonna sit it out.
别紧张 我没机会赢的
Don’t worry. l don’t stand a chance.
终点见了
l’ll see you at the finish.
冲啊
Come on, boy.
冲 冲啊
Come on. Come on!
冲啊
Come on! Go!
你好啊 瑞德
How you doing, Red?
乔治
Georgie.
你们还好吧
You guys all right?
很好
There you go, boy.
就是这样
There it is.
一路顺风
Have a nice ride, Johnny.
冲吧 老爹
Come on, Pops.
带着它冲吧 加油
Go home with it, Johnny! Go on!
加油 瑞德
Come on, Red!
机会来了
There it is, boy.
加油 海饼干
Come on, Biscuit!
大家都以为 我们找到并拯救了这匹劣马
You know, everybody thinks we found this broken-down horse and fixed him,
但我们没有
but we didn’t.
是它拯救了我们
He fixed us.
我们每一个人
Every one of us.
就某方面来说
And l guess, in a way,
我们也算是拯救了彼此
we kind of fixed each other, too.