I’m doing the best I can.
我尽力了
You get all these?
你读完这么多了吗
There are 2,000 notebooks on these shelves.
这里有2000个笔记本
And each notebook contains about 250 pages.
每一本大概有250页
Forget it. Anything about the killings?
别管这些了 有和那些谋杀相关的吗
“What sick ridiculous puppets we are,
“我们是可笑的疯狂的玩偶
what a gross little stage we dance on.
在宽广的舞台上跳舞
What fun we have, dancing and fucking.
多可笑 跳舞 多恶心
Not a care in the world. Not knowing that we’re nothing.
毫不关心世界 全然不知我们一无是处
We are not what was intended.”
我们并没有想象中那么强大”
Wait, there’s a lot more.
等等 这里还有很多
“On the subway today,
“今天在地铁上
a man came up to me and start a conversation.
一个人走上前来跟我说话
He made small talk,
他说了几句
a lonely man talking about the weather and things.
一个寂寞的男人讲天气什么的
I tried to be pleasant and accommodating…
我本想试着表现得高兴而且亲切一些
But my head began to hurt from his banality.
但是他的平庸让我头疼
I almost didn’t notice it had happened…
我都没注意到自己的感觉
but I suddenly threw up all over him.
而后我吐了他一身
He was not pleased.
他很不高兴
And I couldn’t stop laughing”.
而我却忍♥不住笑了”
No dates.
没有日期
Placed on the shelves in no discernible order.
以一种不清楚的顺序摆在架子上
Just his mind poured out on paper.
写的都是他的心理活动
Looks like a life’s work.
看来他花了不少功夫
With 50 men reading in 24-hour shifts, it’d still
就算是叫50个人24小时不停地读
take 2 months. I know.
也要2个月才能读完 我知道
Where’s that phone?
哪的电♥话♥在响
Phone? Phone? Phone? Phone?
有电♥话♥ 电♥话♥ 电♥话♥在哪里
People, quiet!
所有人 安静
I admire you.
我真佩服你
I don’t know how you found me, but I was surprised!
我不知道你们怎么找到的 但我真的很惊讶
I respect you law enforcement officers more every day.
我越发地尊敬你们这些执法人员了
Well, I appreciate that, John.
好的 谢谢你的称赞 乔
I tell you. No, you listen.
听我说 不 你听我说
I’ll be re-adjusting my schedule in light of today’s setback.
因为今天的问题 我会调整我的时间表的
I just had to call and express my admiration.
我只是打给你以表达我的敬佩之情
Sorry, I had to hurt one of you,
很抱歉 我不得不打伤了你们中的一个
but I didn’t really have a choice, did I?
但是我别无选择 不是吗
You’ll accept my apology, will you?
你们会接受我的道歉的 对吗
I feel like to say more but that’d ruin the surprise.
我本想多说一点 但是那样就扫兴了
Got it.
录下来了
Everybody back to work.
大家都回去工作
You were right.
你说得对
He’s preaching.
他在传教
These murders are his sermons to us.
这些谋杀都是他给我们的训诫
Look, we know him. We know him. We know him.
听着 我们知道他是谁 我们知道
Who’s the blonde?
这个金发女人是谁
Looks like a pro.
看起来像个妓♥女♥
Maybe.
也许是
She caught John Doe’s eye.
她被乔·多伊看上了
Wild Bill’s Leather
狂野比尔皮具店
He came and collected it last night. Last night?
他昨晚来拿走了他定的东西 昨晚吗
Yeah. This man?
是的 这个人吗
John Doe, easy name to remember. He had a limp.
乔·多伊 很好认的名字 他有条腿瘸了
What’s the job you did for him? I’ve got a picture.
你帮他做了什么 我有一张照片
One sweet piece, actually.
说实话 一个不错的作品
I thought he was one of them performance artists.
我觉得他是个表演艺术家
At least what I thought.
至少我这样认为
You know the sort of guy that
你们知道这种人
pisses in a cup on stage and then drinks it.
在舞台上尿到杯子里然后喝掉
Performance art.
行为艺术
Right.
没错
I think I undercharged him actually.
我觉得我要价太低了
You made this for him?
你竟然帮他做这个
I’ve made weirder shit than that. So what?
我还做过更奇怪的呢 怎么了
They found the blonde.
他们找到那个金发女郎了
The picture!
照片还给我
The picture!
照片
Fucking pigs.
这帮蠢货
I need you to move now. I’ll come out, but you guys
你们不能聚在这里 我出去 但是你们
Get the fuck out of the booth, pal!
快他妈给我从岗亭里滚出来
I’ve been in this cage the whole time.
我一直都在这个笼子里没出去过
Come on, this way.
过来 这边
Can you do something about the music?
你能把音乐停下来吗
We’re looking for the guy.
我们正在找那个人
You from homicide? You better see this.
你们是凶案组的吗 最好来看看这个
Lust
色♥欲♥
Get this thing off of me.
把这个东西拿下来
Oh God, get it off of me.
天哪 把这个拿下来
Get him out of here, now!
把他带走 快点
Come on. I want to hear it again.
我想再听一遍
Tell me again.
再说一遍
You heard nothing strange, saw nothing strange.
你没听到或看到任何奇怪的东西 是吗
No.
没有
He asked me if I was married.
他问我结婚了没有
I could see he had a gun in his… Where was the girl?
我看到他手里有枪 那个女孩在哪里
The what? What?
什么 什么
The girl. The prostitute. Where was she?
那个妓♥女♥ 她当时在哪里
Someone comes to your establishment.
有人来到你的地盘
They want to go downstairs, get some oo-la-la, whatever.
他们想去地下室 想乱搞 不管是什么
They got to come to you. Yeah?
他们都得找你 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
You didn’t see anyone?
你什么人都没看到吗
With a package? A knapsack? Something under their arm?
带着包的 背包 或者夹着什么东西
Everybody that comes in there
每个去那里的人
has got a package under their arms.
都夹着一个包裹
Some guys are carrying suitcases full of stuff.
甚至有人带着满箱子的工具
She was just sitting on the bed.
她当时就坐在床上
Who tied her down? You or him?
是谁把她绑起来的 你还是他
Do you like what you do for a living?
你喜欢你干的这行吗
All these things you see?
喜欢你看到的这些吗
No. No, I don’t.
不 我不喜欢
But that’s life, isn’t it?
但是这就是生活 不是吗
He had a gun. And he made it happen.
他手里有把枪 他逼着我做的
He made me do it.
他逼我做的
He put that thing on me.
是他给我装上那个东西的
And he made me wear it.
是他逼我穿的
Then he
之后他就
told me to fuck her.
叫我♥操♥她
And I did. I fucked her.
然后我就照他说的做 操她
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天哪 天哪
Oh, God, he had a gun in my mouth.
天哪 他把枪插♥进♥我的嘴里
The fucking gun was in my throat.
他妈的枪都塞到我喉咙里了
Fuck.

Oh, God. God.
天哪 天哪
God, help me. Please, please, help me.
神哪 救救我吧 求你救救我
This isn’t gonna have a happy ending.
这样下去是不可能结案的
It’s not possible. We catch him, I’ll be happy enough.
不可能 只要抓到他我就满足了
If we catch John Doe and he turns out to be the devil.
如果我们抓到乔·多伊 而他就是那个恶魔
If he’s Satan himself,
如果他自己就是撒旦
that might live up to our expectations.
那就和我们想的差不多
But he’s not the devil.
但是他不是恶魔
He’s just a man.
他只是一个凡人
You know.
你明白的
You bitch and you complain and you tell me these things.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟我抱怨 然后又说这些
If you think you’re preparing me for hard times.
要是你怕我受不了 所以想帮我的话
Thank you, but…
多谢 但是
But you got to be a hero.
但你会英勇的打败他是吗
You want to be a champion. Well, I’m gonna tell you.
你想做冠军 跟你说实话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!