What about private schools?
私立学校怎么样呢
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why don’t you tell me what’s really bothering you, Tracy?
告诉我你真正烦恼的是什么
David and I are going to have a baby.
戴维和我快要有孩子了
Oh, Tracy. I…
特雷西 我
I don’t think I’m the one to talk to…
我不认为自己是和你谈这个话题的
about this. I hate this city.
合适人选 我讨厌这个城市
I had a relationship once…
我曾经有过一段感情
It was very much like a marriage.
几乎像婚姻一样
We got pregnant.
她也怀孕了
This was a long time ago.
这是很久之前的事了
I remember getting up one morning and going to work.
我记得有天早上起来去工作
Just a day like any other,
就像往常每天一样
except it was the first day after I knew…
只是那天是我第一天
about the pregnancy.
知道她怀了孕
And I felt this fear…
我第一次感觉到
the first time ever.
无与伦比的担忧
I remember thinking…
我记得我当时在想
how can I bring a child into a world like this?
我怎么能把孩子带到这种世界来
How can a person grow up with all this around them?
孩子怎能在这样的环境中成长呢
I told her I didn’t want to have it.
我告诉她我不想要这个孩子
And over the next few weeks…
在接下来的几周里
I wore her down.
我劝服了她
I want to have children.
我想要孩子
I can tell you now that…
我现在能够告诉你
I know… I mean…
我是说
I’m positive that…
我很确信
I made the right decision.
我做出了正确的决定
But not a day passes that I don’t wish…
但是之后的每一天我都希望
that I had made a different choice.
我当时做出的是不同的选择
If you don’t…
如果你
keep…
不想留下
the baby, I mean, if that’s your decision…
这个孩子 我是说 如果你这么决定的话
don’t ever tell him you were pregnant.
那就永远不要告诉他你怀孕了
But if you choose to have the baby…
但是如果你决定生下这个孩子
then spoil that kid every chance you get.
那么就抓住每个机会爱护他
That’s… about… all the advice I can give you, Tracy.
这就是 我所能给你的建议了 特雷西
I gotto go.
我得走了
William.
威廉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Envy. Wrath. Pride. Lust.
暴食 贪婪 懒惰 忌妒 愤怒 骄傲 色♥欲♥
Victor’s landlord said there was cash in the office maibox
维克多的房♥东说每个月的第一天
the first of every month.
都会在邮箱里拿到现金房♥租
Quote “I never heard a single complaint from the tenant…
引用原话 “我从没听这个住306
in apartment 306, and nobody ever complained about him.
的房♥客抱怨过什么 也没人投诉他
The best tenant I’ve ever had.”
他是我遇到过的最好的房♥客”
End quote. A landlord’s dream
引用完毕 房♥东的理想房♥客
a paralyzed tenant with no tongue.
居然是个没有舌头的瘫痪
Who pays the rent on time.
而且还会按时交租
I’m sick of this waiting.
我再也等不下去了
This is the job.
但这就是我们的工作
Why aren’t we out there?
我们为什么不出去找线索呢
Why must we sit here rotting, waiting till the lunatic…
干嘛要坐在这里干等 让那个疯子
does it again?
继续为非作歹呢
It’s dismissive to call him a “Lunatic”.
叫他”疯子”说明你轻视他
Don’t make that mistake.
不要犯这种错误
Come on, he’s insane. Look.
他个神经病啊 你想想
Right now he’s probably
他现在可能
dancing around in his grandma’s panties.
正穿着他外婆的裤子跳舞呢
Yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter.
说不定还把花生酱当按♥摩♥乳液用呢
How’s that?
你说是吧
I don’t think so.
我不这么想
His luck’ll run out.
他的好运迟早会用光的
He’s not depending on luck.
他可不是靠运气
We walked in there exactly 1 year
在他把维克多绑在床上正好一年后
after he tied Victor to the bed.
我们走进了那间屋子
One year to the day.
刚好过了一年 一天不差
He wanted us to. Don’t know that for sure.
是他故意让我们去的 谁说得准呢
Oh, yes, we do.
不 肯定是这样的
This note he left,
他留下的纸条
his first words to us.
他给我们留的第一条信息
“Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell…
“逃离地狱之路 漫长而艰难
leads up to light.”
离开之后 迎来光明”
Fuck him. So what?
我♥操♥ 那又怎样
He’s right, so far.
到目前为止他都是对的
Imagine the will it takes to keep a man bound for a full year,
想象一下把一个人绑起来一整年
to sever his hand and to use it
而且切下了他的手
to plant fingerprints,
来制♥造♥指纹
to insert tubes into his genitals.
甚至还给他插尿管的决心
This guy’s methodical, exacting.
这个家伙诡计多端 思维缜密
And worst of all, patient.
最可怕的是 他很有耐心
He’s a nut bag.
他不过是个疯子
Because the fucker’s got a library card
就算他有借书证
doesn’t make him yoda.
也不能证明他有文化啊
How much money you got?
你带了多少钱
I got 50. Fifty bucks.
我有五十 五十块
I propose a field trip. Come on.
我们有必要出去一下了 跟我来
We’ll make a list. At the top we’ll put “Purgatory”
我们列张单子 最顶上是”炼狱”
“Canterbury Tales,” anything relating to the 7 deadly sins.
“坎特伯雷的故事”和与七死罪有关的线索
Ask yourself. Wait.
好好想想 等等
What would he study to do the things he’s done?
想做这些事情的话 他会去研究什么
What are his interests now?
他现在感兴趣的是什么
Jack the Ripper, for instance.
比方说 开膛手杰克
Where are we going? Library.
那我们要去哪里 图书馆
The Jerusalem Sinner
耶路撒冷的罪人
Sinners in the Hand
手中的罪恶
Seven Deadly Sins
七宗死罪
Coupons. Coupons. Free coupons.
优♥惠♥券 优♥惠♥券啊 免费的优♥惠♥券
Discount… discount coupons.
打折券
They must have had about 50 health violations
这家店上次卫生检查
during the last inspection.
肯定至少有五十项不合格
Could you at least sit across from me?
你能坐我对面去吗
I don’t want people thinking
我可不想让别人以为
we’re dating.
我们在约会
Give me your money.
把你的钱给我
I’ll give you this,
我会给你的
but it sound strange,
但这太诡异了
I gotta to know what the fuck are we doing.
至少让我知道我们要干嘛吧
Somerset. How are you doing?
萨默塞特 过得怎么样
Didn’t expect a menage-a-trois.
没想到你还带了同伴
It’s not a problem. Sit down.
没问题的 坐吧
Only for you do I do this, so it’s a big risk.
看在你的面子上我才做的 这样风险很大
So we’re in this fair and square. It’s a deal.
我们要公平一点才行 没问题
About an hour.
大概需要一个小时
Yep. Help yourself.
好了 你们自便
That was money well spent.
这钱花的可真值啊
Yeah.
可不是
Alright.
好吧
By telling you this,
之所以我会告诉你
I’m trusting you more than I trust most people.
是因为比起其他人我更相信你
Good, because I might punch you.
很好 不然我肯定会揍你
It’s probably nothing, but even so, it’s no skin off our teeth.
应该没事 就算有也没什么 与我们无关
The guy in the Pizza Parlor is a friend from the Bureau.
匹萨店里的那个人是我在调查局的朋友
Who, stinky man?
那个恶心的男人吗
For years, the FBI’s been hooked into
FBI侵入图书馆系统
the library system, keeping records.
并且记录信息很多年了
Assessing fines? No, monitoring reading habits.
记录罚款吗 不 监视大众阅读习惯
Look.
听着
Certain books are flagged.
有些书会被标记
Books on, say, nuclear weapons,
比如说和核武器有关的书

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!