I was pretty shaky going in. I was a rookie then.
我冲进去时很忐忑 我那时是个新手
Anyway, we bust open the door looking for this junkie,
我们撞开门 冲进去找那个混♥蛋♥
and the fucker opened fire on us.
那个贱♥人♥冲我们开火
One cop got hit in the arm.
有个警♥察♥手臂中枪
Christ, what was his name?
天哪 他是什么名字来着
It spun him like a top…
那一枪让他打了个转
no, well, more, you know, more like slow motion.
不过其实更像是慢动作
I remember…
我还记得
riding in that ambulance…
我们一起上了救护车
and, well…
而他
he died right there.
也死在了上面
Right there.
就在车上
Christ, what was his fucking name?
老天 他叫什么名字来着
SWAT goes before dicks.
特警小组要冲在警探前面
They love this.
他们就喜欢这样
Police!
警♥察♥
Clear!
安全
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好 甜心
Get up now, motherfucker. now!
起来 你这个混♥蛋♥ 立刻起来
Get up, you sack of shit.
起来 你这混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck me.
天哪
Dicks!
警探
You’ll want to come take a look at this.
你们过来看看这个
Dicks!
警探
Jesus.
上帝啊
Victor?
是维克多吗
What the hell? It’s just Victor.
这他妈怎么回事 是维克多
Call an ambulance. What the fuck?
叫救护车 你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Hearse, be more like it.
还是叫灵车吧
Call for forensics.
叫法医来
Get your people out of here.
让你的手下出去
No one touches anything.
任何人都不要破坏现场
It’s like a frigging wax sculpture or something.
就像诅咒用的蜡像一样
Sloth.
懒惰
Aw, man.
噢 天哪
Goddamn.
他妈的
Those pictures were dated 3 days ago.
这些照片是三天前拍的
This must be the first.
这应该是第一张照片
Look.
你看
It’s dated exactly one year ago today.
上面清楚地写明是一年前的今天
I got a hair sample. I got a…
有头发样本
stool sample. I got piss. I got…
粪便样本 尿液样本 还有
fingernails.
手指甲
He’s laughing at us.
他在嘲笑我们
You got what you deserved.
你受到了应得的惩罚
He’s alive! Cocksucker’s alive!
他还活着 这个混♥蛋♥还活着
Guns down!
放下枪
Guns down! Emergency on that ambulance!
放下枪 立即叫救护车来
He’s playing games. Aw, no shit.
他在玩游戏 去他妈的
We have to divorce ourselves from emotion.
我们必须控制自己的感情
No matter how hard it is,
无论多难
we have to remain focus
我们必须注意
on the details I feed off my emotions. How’s that?
所有的细节 我就是感性动物
Are you listening to me?
你听到我说什么了吗
Yes, I can hear you.
是 我听到了
Excuse me. What are you doing?
不好意思 你在干什么
Closed crime scene. Get the fuck out of here.
犯罪现场已经封闭了
I got a right to be here.
我有权站在这儿
I’m a U.P.I. photographer.
我是合众国际社的摄影师
I got a fucking right to be here.
我他妈有权利在这儿
Get out! Jesus. Fucking jerk.
滚出去 天哪 他妈的混♥蛋♥
I got your picture, man.
我有你的照片
I got your picture. Yeah, yeah.
我把你拍下来了 怎么了
Detective Mills. M-i-l-l-s. Fuck off.
警探米尔斯 M-i-l-l-s 快滚
I’m surprised you can spell! Fuck you!
你居然会拼 去你♥妈♥的♥
How they get here so fucking quick?
他们怎么来得这么快
They pay police for the information. And they pay well.
他们给警局付费收消息 而且价格很高
Hey man, I’m sorry.
老兄 我很抱歉
They piss me off.
他们真的惹火我了
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.
看到一个男人如此冲动真让人印象深刻
A year of immobility’s right,
被禁锢了一年的时间
judging by the deterioration of the muscle and spine.
是根据肌肉和脊柱的退化程度判断出来的
Blood tests show a smorgasbord of drugs in his system.
血液测试表明他用过大量药品
Even an antibiotic,
甚至还有抗生素
probably to keep the bedsores from infecting.
也许是为了避免褥疮感染
Now, has he tried to speak or communicate in any way?
现在他可以正常交流吗
Even if his brain were not mush, which it is…
虽然他的大脑还没变浆糊
he chewed off his tongue long ago.
但很久以前他就把舌头咬掉了
Doc.
医生
Is there absolutely no chance that he might survive?
他是不是完全没有可能活下来了呢
He’d die of shock right now
如果你现在用手电照他的眼睛
if you shone a flashlight in his eyes.
他马上就会被吓死
He’s experience about as much pain and suffering
在我见过的病人里
as anyone I’ve encountered, give or take
他遭到了最剧烈的痛苦和折磨
and he still has hell to look forward to.
而地狱还在前面等着他
Good night.
晚安
Hello, William.
你好 威廉
It’s Tracy.
我是特雷西
Tracy?
特雷西
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah. Yes, everything’s fine.
还好 一切都还好
Where’s David?
戴维去哪儿了
He’s in the other room. He’s in the shower.
他在别的房♥间 他正在洗澡
I’m sorry to call you like this.
很抱歉这样给你打电♥话♥
Oh, it’s all right.
没关系的
What can I do for you Tracy?
我能为你做点儿什么
I need someone to talk…to…
我需要找人跟我聊聊
Do you think you could meet me…
我们能找个地方见个面吗
somewhere, maybe tomorrow morning?
明天早上怎么样
I don’t understand.
我不太明白
I feel stupid calling, but…
我知道这样打电♥话♥很愚蠢
you’re the only person that I know here.
但你是在这里我唯一认识的人了
There’s no one else.
没有别的人了
If you can…
如果你同意的话
just give me a call, okay?
就给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I have to go now.
我得挂了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Friday
星期五
I mean…
我是说
you know this city so well.
你那么了解这个城市
You’ve been here…
你在这儿
so long.
待了那么久
It can be a hard place.
这里不是什么好地方
I don’t know why I asked you to come.
我不知道为什么要叫你出来
Why don’t you talk to him about it?
你为什么不和他去谈谈呢
Tell him how you feel.
告诉他你的感觉
I can’t. You know, I can’t be a burden.
我不能 你知道 我不能成为一个累赘
Especially now.
尤其是现在
I’ll get used to things…
我会习惯这一切的
You know?
明白吗
I wanted to talk to someone…
我只想跟一个
who’s lived here for a long time.
在这里住了很久的人聊一聊
I mean, upstate, it’s a completely different environment.
我想说 在北部 环境完全不同
Did david tell you that I teach fifth grade? Well, I did.
戴维有告诉你我教五年级吗 只是以前而已
Yeah, he mentioned it.
是的 他提到过
I’ve been going around, looking at schools…
我最近常会四处转转 看看这儿的学校
but the conditions here are…
但是这儿的条件
horrible.
实在太糟了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!