Down. Down. Down.
跪下 跪下 快跪下
Watch him.
看着他
There he goes.
他来了
It’s good we have some time to talk.
我们能有时间谈谈真是太好了
Stay on the guy in red.
看住红色衣服的人
Do not take the cross hairs off the guy in red.
瞄准镜跟紧他
There’s a van coming down the road.
有辆货车开过来了
From the north.
从北边开过来的
Be ready for anything now. Wait for my signal. Wait for me.
做好准备 等我的信♥号♥♥ 等我
Get out of the van!
从车里出来
Out!
出来
Jesus Christ, man. Don’t shoot me.
天哪 老兄 不要开枪
Step away.
离车远点
Turn around. Put your hands on your head.
转过去 手抱头
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
Why and what are you doing here?
你为什么要来这里
I’m delivering a package man,
我只是送快递而已
I got a package for this guy, David.
有个快递要送给戴维
Detective…
警探
David Mills.
戴维·米尔斯
Get it. Slowly.
拿过来 慢一点
He’s opening the back of van.
他正在打开货车的后备箱
We’ve got him in sight.
我们瞄准他了
This guy paid me $500 to bring it out here, man
有人出500块让我把它带过来
He said he wanted it here at exactly 7 o’clock.
他让我在7点钟准时送到
Put it down.
放下来
We got a box.
我们看到一个盒子
We got a box. Call the bomb squad.
有一个盒子 快找拆弹组
Bomb squad. We got a box.
拆弹组 我们这有个盒子
Face the van.
面朝货车
Hands up.
举起手来
Turn around.
转过来
Okay. Go.
好的 快走
Off you go. Go.
快离开这里 快
I’m sending the driver out on foot.
我让司机跑着离开了
He’s headed north, along the road.
他沿着路往北跑了
Have him picked up.
找人去接他
Oh, I don’t know..
我不知道
I’m going to open it.
我要打开它了
When I said I admire you, I meant what I said.
我说过我很佩服你 我是说真的
It’s blood.
是血
You’ve made quite a life for yourself, Detective.
你有着美满幸福的生活 警探
You should be very proud.
你应该很自豪
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.
闭上你的狗嘴 混♥蛋♥
California, stay away from here.
加州号♥ 不要靠近
Stay away from here, now. Don’t, don’t, don’t come in here.
离这里远点 不要过来 不要
Whatever you hear, stay away.
不管你听到什么 不要靠近
John Doe has the upper hand.
乔·多伊都算准了
Mills
米尔斯
Here he comes.
他来了
Throw your gun down! What?
把你的枪放下 什么
I wish I could have lived like you. Shut up.
我希望我能像你一样生活 闭嘴
What the fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
Do you hear me, Detective?
你听到我说什么了吗 警官
I’m trying to tell you how much
我想告诉你我多佩服你
I admire you and your pretty wife.
还有你那漂亮的妻子
What?
什么
Tracy.
特雷西
What you fucking say? It’s disturbing
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么 真是烦恼
how easily a member of the press can purchase
作为媒体的一员 从你们分局的人手上
information from the men in your precinct.
买♥♥到你的资料真是轻而易举
What the fuck?
到底怎么回事
Throw your gun down!
丢掉你的抢
I visited your home this morning…
今早我去了你家
after you left.
就在你离开之后
I tried to play husband.
我想扮演好丈夫的角色
I tried to taste the life of a simple man.
我想尝试一下普通人的生活
Throw it away!
把枪放下
It didn’t work out.
结果不行
So…
于是
I took a souvenir.
我取了一点纪念品
Her pretty head.
她美丽的头颅
What’s, what’s he talking about? Give me the gun.
他 他说什么 把枪给我
What’s going on over there?
那边到底发生了什么
Would you… put the gun down.
你 把枪放下
I saw you with the box. What was in the box?
我看你拿到了一个盒子 盒子里是什么
Because I envy your normal life.
因为我嫉妒你普通人的生活
Put the gun down, David.
放下枪 戴维
It seems that envy is my sin.
看起来嫉妒就是我犯的罪
What’s in the box? Not until you give me the gun.
盒子里是什么 你先把枪给我
What’s in the fucking box?
这个鬼盒子里放的是什么
He just told you.
他刚刚告诉你了
You lie! You’re a fucking liar! Shut up!
你说谎 你♥他♥妈♥的是个骗子 闭嘴
That’s what he wants. He wan… he wants you to shoot him.
这就是他想要的 他就想让你开枪杀他
No! No. You tell me. You tell me that’s not true.
不 不 你来告诉我 告诉我那不是真的
That’s not true. Become vengeance, David.
那不是真的 报复我吧 戴维
She’s all right. You tell me.
告诉我 她没事
Become… wrath.
愤怒吧
Tell me she’s all right!
快告诉我 她什么事也没有
If you murder a suspect, David.
如果你把嫌犯杀了 戴维
You just throw it all away and he knows it.
你会不顾一切的 他知道这点
She begged for her life, Detective. Shut up!
她求我放过她 警探 闭嘴
She begged for her life…
她求我饶她一命
and for the life of the baby inside of her.
求我放过她肚子里的孩子
He didn’t know.
他居然不知道
Give me the gun, David.
把枪给我 戴维
If you kill him,
如果你杀了他
he will win.
他就赢了
Oh God!
不 天哪
Oh God!
天哪
Oh, fuck. He shot him!
妈的 他把他杀了
Set it down somewhere.
快点找地方降落
Come on, set us down.
我们快点降落
Holy Christ, somebody call somebody.
我的主啊 找人快给谁打个电♥话♥啊
Well, we’ll take care of him.
放心 我们会照顾他的
Whatever he needs.
尽量满足他的所有要求
Where you gonna be?
你要去哪里
Around.
附近吧
I’ll be around.
我不会走远的
Ernest Hemingway once wrote,
欧内斯特·海明威曾经写过这样一句话
“the world is a fine place and worth fighting for.”
“世界是美好的 是值得我们去奋斗的”
I agree with the second part.
我觉得后面半句说得很对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!