Whatever.
不管怎么样
I don’t doubt that you believe that. John.
我不怀疑你的信仰
But it seems to me that you’re
就我看来 你显然
overlooking a glaring contradiction.
忽略了一个明显的矛盾
Meaning what?
你什么意思
Glad you asked.
很高兴你能问我
If you were chosen…
如果你是被选中的话
that is, by a higher power.
如你所说 被上帝选中
And if your hand was forced,
假设你是被迫的
it seems strange to me that
我很怀疑
you’d get such enjoyment out of it.
因为你看起来很享受
You enjoyed torturing those people.
你享受着折磨他人的过程
That doesn’t seem in keeping with martyrdom, does it?
这好像违反了殉道的精神的 不是吗
John?

I doubt I enjoyed it any more
如果米尔斯与我在一个间
than Det. Mills would enjoy time alone with me
无窗的屋子里独处的话 我的享受
in a room without windows.
很可能就结束了
Isn’t that true?
难道不是吗
How happy would it make you to hurt me with impunity?
要是不用受罚就能揍我你会多开心呢
That will hurt my feelings. I would never.
话可不能这么说 我永远都不会
You wouldn’t only because there’s consequences.
你不会那是因为你对后果有所顾忌
It’s in those eyes of yours, though.
你的眼神已经告诉我了
Nothing wrong with a man taking pleasure in his work.
一个人从自己的创作中收获快乐没什么错
I won’t deny my own personal desire
我不否认我有自己的欲望
to turn each sin against the sinner.
想用相应的死罪来惩罚那些罪人
Wait a minute,
等等
I thought all you did was killing innocent people.
我还以为你杀的都是无辜的人
Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?
无辜 你是成心搞笑吗
An obese man,
那个胖子
disgusting man who could barely stand up,
那个恶心的根本站不起来的胖子
a man if you saw him at street
如果在街上看到他
you’d point him out to your friends
你肯定会指给朋友看
so that they’d join you in mocking him.
然后你们会模仿他来取乐
If you saw him while you ate, you couldn’t finish your meal.
如果吃饭时看到他 你绝对无法再吃下去
After him, I picked the lawyer.
然后是那个律师
And you both must have secretly been
你们真的应该私底下
thanking me for that one.
好好谢谢我
This is the man who dedicated his life to making money
这个男人穷其一生通过竭尽所能
by lying with every breath that he could muster
帮那些杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯
to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets.
逃避法律的制裁来赚黑心钱
Murderers? Murderers, John, like yourself. A womam.
杀人犯吗 像你一样的杀人犯吗 那女人
A woman… so ugly on the inside that she couldn’t bear to
那女人 内心如此丑恶以至于
go on living if she couldn’t be beautiful on the outside?
如果外表丑陋就无法活下去了
A drug dealer. A drug dealing pederast, actually.
毒贩子 那个搞同性恋的毒贩子
And let’s not forget the disease-spreading whore.
不要忘了那个传播疾病的妓♥女♥
Only in a world this shitty…
只有在这个肮脏的世界
could you even try to say these were innocent people
你们才能义正言辞地说
and keep a straight face.
那些人是无辜的
But that’s the point.
但这正是关键所在
We see a deadly sin on every street corner,
每个街角 每个家庭中
in every home and we tolerate it.
都有这种死罪 而我们如若无视
We tolerate it because it’s common.
因为太普遍了所以我们选择容忍♥
It’s… it’s trivial.
因为它很微不足道
We tolerate it morning, noon and night.
我们早上 中午 晚上都容忍♥了
Well, not anymore.
但是 再也不用忍♥了
I’m setting the example.
我已经立下了榜样
And what I’ve done is gonna be
我的所作所为
puzzled over,
将引起人们的思考
and studied,
供他们去研究
and followed
以及效仿
forever.
直到永远
Yeah.
是吗
Delusions of grandeur.
自大狂
You should be thanking me.
你应该感谢我的
Why’s that, John?
为什么呢 乔
Because you’ll be remembered after this.
因为你的名字会万古流芳的
Realize, Detective, the only reason that I’m here right now
搞清楚 警探 我之所以会在这里
is that I wanted to be.
那是因为我自己愿意
No. We would have got you eventually.
就算你不愿意 我们最终也会抓住你的
Oh, really?
真的吗
So what were you doing, biding your time? Toying with me?
你们都干了什么呢 等待时机 玩捉迷藏吗
Allowing 5 “innocent” people to die until
任由5个无辜的人被杀
you felt like springing your trap?
直到你认为会抓到我吗
Tell me. What was the indisputable
告诉我 就在我来之前
evidence you were going to use on me, right before
在我去警局自首之前 你们有什么证据
I walked up to you and put my hands in the air?
能够用于指控我呢
John. Calm down.
乔 冷静点
I seem to remember us knocking on your door.
我记得我们已经找到你家门口了
That’s right.
说的对
And I seem to remember breaking your face.
我也记得我打破了你的头
You’re only alive because I didn’t kill you.
你能活到现在是因为我没杀你
Okay. Sit back.
很好 坐回去
I spared you. Sit back.
我饶了你 坐回去
Remember that Detective, every time you look in the mirror
下半辈子在镜子里看到你自己的脸的时候
at that face of yours for the rest of your life…
都要铭记这一点
or should I say for the rest of what life I allow you to have.
或者应该说是我赐予了你余下的半生
Sit back, you fucking freak!
坐回去 你♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
Shut your fucking mouth!
闭上你的臭嘴
You’re no messiah.
你不是什么救世主
You’re a movie of the week. You’re a fucking T-shirt at best.
你顶多是这个星期的电影 最多是件T恤
Don’t ask me to pity those people.
别指望我会同情那些人
I don’t mourn them any more than the
我对他们的同情不会超过
1000’s that died at Sodom and Gomorrah.
对一千个死在所多玛和蛾摩拉的人的同情
Is that to say, John, that what you were doing
乔 你是说你所做的
was God’s good work?
是上帝的功绩吗
The lord works in mysterious ways.
上帝拥有一种神秘的方法
Do you see those high-tension towers?
你看见那些高架塔了吗
That’s where we’re headed.
那就是我们的目的地
I see where he’s talking about.
我看到他们说的地方了
9 o’clock, follow the access road.
9点钟方向 沿那条路前进
Your signal’s breaking up. Unfuckingavoidable, sir.
你的信♥号♥♥中断了 这他妈是无法避免的
We’re in Powerline City. Deal with it.
这里全是高压线 凑合一下吧
There sure as shit is no ambush out here.
这里什么狗屁埋伏都不会有
No fucking nothing out here.
这里什么鬼东西都没有
Can’t land anywhere near those wires.
无法在那些电线附近降落
They’ll come up behind us in about 2 minutes.
他们在我们后面 两分钟就到
I want you to go up way up.
我要你往上飞 越高越好
In thirty seconds, back east. On my mark. Thirty seconds.
30秒后回东边 看我指示 30秒
I’ll get him out.
我把他带出来
We’ve got you in sight.
看到你们了
Get out.
出来
Slowly.
慢一点
Stop.
停下
Stay.
别动
What do you got?
你找到什么了
A dead dog.
一条死狗
I didn’t do that.
不是我杀的
What time is it?
现在几点钟
Why?
问这个干什么
I’d like to know.
我想知道
7:01.
七点零一分
It’s close.
差不多了
Let’s go take a look.
我们去看看
It’s this way.
这边
Bird Two, close your distance.
飞鸟二号♥ 靠近一些
They’re moving away from the car.
他们正在远离汽车
We got them, we got them.
我看到他们了
Closing in.
包围他们
Affirmative. Closing in.
收到 进行包围
Mills.
米尔斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!