and only at 6 o’clock today.
而且要在今天6点钟
Why us?
为什么是我们
He says he admires you.
他说他佩服你们
It’s part of the game.
这是他的计划
The client claims that
我的当事人说
if the Detectives do not accept this offer,
如果你们不接受这个条件
these bodies will never be found.
那你们永远无法找到尸体
Frankly, counsel, I’m inclined to let them rot.
说真的 律师 我宁愿让他们烂掉
We’ve got him.
我们已经抓到他了
Downstairs, locked up. Done deal.
就关在楼下 都搞定了
He’ll get his free room and board,
他可以享受免费的食宿
he’s gonna get free cable TV.
还有免费的有线电视
My wife doesn’t even have cable.
我妻子连电视都没有
Why are we having this conversation?
为什么还要讨论这个
No. Something stinks.
听着 什么东西这么臭啊
And this one here… you, in your $3,000 suit,
你 穿着3000块的西装
and that smug smile on your face.
带着自以为是的笑容
Dealing for that piece of shit.
居然帮那人♥渣♥辩护
I don’t like it. Mills
真让人恶心 米尔斯
I am required by law to serve my clients,
法律要求我必须
my clients and serve their best interest.
尽可能帮助我的当事人 争取最大利益
We don’t make deals here, Mr. Swarr.
我们这儿可不能讨价还价 斯瓦尔先生
My client also wishes to inform you that
我的当事人还希望告诉你们
if you do not accept, he’ll plead insanity across the board.
要是你们不接受 他将以精神病辩解脱罪
Let him try it.
可以让他试试
I’d like to see him try it.
我倒是想见识一下
Come on. Now we all know with
你们应该清楚
the extreme nature of these crimes,
由于这些罪行本质过于偏激
I can get him off with such a plea.
我能够轻松地帮他开脱
I won’t let this conviction slide. I can tell you that.
我不会放过他的 我明确告诉你
He said that if you do accept under his specific conditions,
他说如果你们同意他的特殊要求
he’ll sign a full confession, plead guilty right now.
他会马上签署一份彻底认罪的声明
It’s your case. Make a decision.
你的案子 你来定吧
Full confession.
全部招认
I’m in.
我同意
It must be both of you.
必须要你们俩个人
If he were to claim insanity,
要是他声称自己是精神病
this conversation is admissible
这段谈话可以作为
the fact that he’s blackmailing us with his plea.
他用自己的招供来要挟我们的证据
My client would like to remind you, 2 more are dead.
我的当事人想提醒你 还有两个受害者
The press’d have a field day out if they had found out
如果报社知道警♥察♥不关心死者
the police didn’t seem to concerned about finding them
而且不想安排适当的葬礼的话
giving them a proper burial.
他们会大做文章的
If in fact there are 2 more dead.
除非真的还有两个受害者
The lab report came from downtown.
市中心来的实验报告证明
They did a quickie on Doe’s clothing and fingernails.
他们检查了一下他的衣服还有指甲缝
They found blood from Doe’s, from slicing his fingers,
他们发现有他自己切手指时留下的血迹
blood from the woman who’s face he cut off,
有那个脸被切掉的女人的血
and blood from a third party.
还有一个第三者的血
As yet unidentified.
还无法确定身份
You’d be escorting an unarmed man.
你们只是押送一个手无寸铁的人
Let’s finish it.
我们了结这个案子吧
If John Doe’s head splits open and a UFO flies out,
就算是乔·多伊的头爆开飞出飞碟来
I want you to expect it.
希望你也不要大惊小怪
I will.
我明白
Hey man, if I accidentally shaved off a nipple,
要是我不小心刮掉乳♥头♥
would it be covered by workman’s comp?
也可以算进工伤里吗
I suppose so.
我想可以吧
If you were man enough to file a claim,
要是你够胆去申请索赔的话
I’d buy you one out of my own pocket.
我就自己出钱给你买♥♥一个
I keep coming home late, my wife’ll think something’s up.
我最近很晚回家 妻子老以为我出事了
You know…
你知道吗
Yeah.
什么
What?
怎么了
Will this wind hurt us?
这点风没问题吧
Let’s go.
出发
Spin it around
转过去
There it is.
他们在那
Late model black sedan at 10 o’clock.
新款的黑色轿车 10点钟方向
Who are you, John?
你到底是谁 乔
Who are you really?
你到底是什么人
What do you mean?
你什么意思
At this stage, what harm can it do to tell us about yourself?
到这份上了 告诉我们你是谁又能怎么样呢
Doesn’t matter who I am. Who I am means absolutely nothing.
不用管我是谁 我是谁一点意义都没有
You need to stay on your left up here.
从这里开始一直靠左
So where are we heading?
我们要去哪里
You’ll see.
待会儿就知道了
We’re not just going to pick up 2 more bodies, are we? John.
恐怕不止是找回两具尸体这么简单吧
That wouldn’t be shocking enough.
那可不够震撼
You’ve got newspapers to think about, yeah?
你得照顾下报社 是吧
Wanting people to listen,
现如今想让别人听你的
you can’t just tap them on the shoulder anymore.
仅仅去拍拍肩膀已经不够了
You have to hit them with a sledge hammer.
你必须用一记重锤敲醒他们
Then you’ll get their strict attention.
这样他们才会认真听你所说的
But the quesition is
但问题在于
why’re you so special that people should listen?
你哪里特别了 凭什么让所有人都关注你
I’m not special.
我没什么不同的
I’ve never been exceptional.
我也从来没有特殊过
This is, though. What I’m doing.
只是这就是我应该做的
My work.
我的杰作
Your work, John?
你的杰作吗 乔
Yes.
是的
See, I don’t see anything special about it, John.
我没看出有什么特别的 乔
That’s not true.
不对
No, it is true. And the funny thing is, all this work
的确很普通 最可笑的是 两个月后
in 2 months from now on, no one’s gonna care,
所有的这一切
no one’s gonna give a shit, no one’s gonna remember.
没有一个人会记得的
You can’t see the whole complete act yet.
你现在还没法领略我全部的艺术
But when this is done,
一旦我完成了
when it’s finished,
当它完成的时候
it’s going to be…
它将会成为
people will barely be able to comprehend,
虽然大多民众无法欣赏
but they won’t be able to deny.
但却无法否认其价值的杰作
Could the freak be more vague?
这个变♥态♥在耍什么花样
As far as master plans go… John…
照你的计划看来
I really can’t wait for you to see.
我太想让你马上就领略一番 真的
It’s really going to be something.
你肯定会大吃一惊的
Know what? I’m gonna be standing right next to you.
知道吗 我肯定会在你边上看着你
So when this big thing happens, be sure and let me know.
要是真的有什么的话 记得告诉我
Couse I wouldn’t want to miss it.
我可不想错过
Oh, don’t worry.
不用担心
You won’t.
你不会错过的
You won’t miss a thing.
一丝一毫都不会落下的
Going south, keep two miles separation.
正在驶向南方 保持两英里距离
Affirmative!
遵命
What’s so exciting?
怎么这么兴奋
It’s not too far now.
快到了
I’ve been trying to figure something in my head.
我一直想搞清楚一个问题
Maybe you can help me out.
或许你能帮我
When a person is insane, as you clearly are,
当人疯了的时候 就像你一样
do you know that you’re insane?
你们知道自己是疯子吗
Maybe you’re sitting around reading Guns and Ammo,
当你一边读武器杂♥志♥
masturbating in your own feces…
一边在自己的排泄物上自♥慰♥
You just stop and go
你们会不会停下来 然后想
“Wow, it’s amazing. How fucking crazy I really am”?
“多疯狂啊 我他妈真是个疯子啊”
Yeah? Do you guys do that?
会吗 你们会这么想吗
It’s more comfortable for you to label me insane.
也许把我当成个疯子你会好受一点
It’s very comfortable.
说的对
It’s not something I would expect you to accept.
我不想让你们接受什么
But I did not choose. I was chosen.
但是我别无选择 我是被上帝选中的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!