People don’t want a champion. They want to eat cheeseburgers
人们可不想要冠军 他们只想吃芝士汉堡
play Lotto and watch TV. How did you get like this?
猜乐透看电视 你怎么会这么想
I want to know.
我很想知道
It wasn’t one thing, I can tell you that.
不是一两件事能说清楚的
Go on.
继续
I don’t think I can continue to live in a place
我想我没法继续住在这个地方
that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was a virtue.
这里对冷漠姑息养奸 甚至把它当成是美德
You aren’t different or better.
你也没什么两样
I didn’t say I was. I’m not.
我没有说我不同 我也是那样
Hell, I sympathize. I sympathize completely.
妈的 我也有同情心 我非常可怜他们
Apathy is a solution.
漠不关心是个好办法
I mean,
我的意思是
it’s easier to lose yourself in drugs
比起应付生活的困苦
than it is to cope with life.
沉迷于药物要容易得多
It’s easier to steal what you want than to earn it.
就像去偷比去赚要容易得多一样
It’s easier to beat a child than to raise it.
就像打孩子要比养育孩子容易得多
Love costs. It takes effort, work.
爱要付出 需要努力 坚持才行
We are talking about people who are mentally ill…
我们在说的是精神病
We are talking about people fucking crazies.
我们在说的是那些疯子
No, we’re not. Yes, today.
不 不是 是的 就是今天说的
No, we’re talking about everyday life here.
不 我们在谈我们自己的生活
You can’t afford to be this naive.
你这样天真后果会很严重的
Fuck off.
妈的
See, you…
你看 你
You should listen to yourself.
你应该听听你自己都说了什么
Yeah. You say that
你说
the problem with people is they don’t care.
问题在于人们非常冷漠
So, I don’t care about people.
所以 我也对他们漠不关心
That makes no sense. You know why?
一点都说不通 你知道为什么吗
You care?
你关心他们吗
Want to know… damn right.
想知道吗 说的太对了
You’ll make a difference.
所以你与众不同是吗
Whatever. The point is that
不管怎么样 关键在于
I don’t think you’re quitting because you believe
我不认为你是因为相信这些
these things you say.
所以才要走的
You want to believe them,
因为你快要走了
because you’re quitting.
所以你才想去相信这些的
And you want me to agree with you and say “you’re right,
而且想让我认同你 告诉你你是对的
It’s all fucked up.
这里真是糟透了
It’s a fucking mess.
都是狗屁
We should all go live in a fucking log cabin.”
我们都他妈的应该去住小木屋
But I won’t.
但是我不会的
I won’t say that.
我不会那么说的
I don’t agree with you. I do not.
我不同意 我不认同你
I can’t.
我无法认同你
I’m gonna go home.
我要回家了
Thank you, though.
不管怎样 谢谢你
I love you.
我爱你
So much.
真的好爱你
I know.
我知道
Sunday
星期天
What’s your emergency?
遇到什么危险了
Could you repeat that?
请再重复一遍
I’ve gone and done it again.
我又去干了一票
Pride
骄傲
What have we got?
有什么发现吗
Sleeping pills.
安♥眠♥药♥
Glued to one hand.
粘在一只手上
Telephone glued to the other.
另一只手上粘着电♥话♥
You see what he did?
你看过他做的事了吗
He sliced her up.
他把她的脸一片片切了下来
Then he bandaged her.
然后把她包裹起来
Call for help and you’ll live.
呼救的话就能活下来
But you’ll be disfigured.
但是毁容的事会公诸于众
Or put yourself out of your own misery.
或者自行了断 解除痛苦
Come on.
妈的
He cut off her nose.
他切掉了她的鼻子
To spite her face.
以便划掉她的脸
And he did it very recently.
他是最近才干的
Listen…
听我说
I’ve decided to stay on till this is done.
我打算把这个案子办完再走
One of two things’ll happen. Either we’ll get John Doe,
只有两种可能 要不就是我们抓到他
or he’ll kill 7 and this case will go on for years.
要不就是他杀完7个人 逍遥法外
You don’t have to do me any favors. Thank you, but I got it.
不用帮我 谢谢你 但是我也搞的定
I’m asking to keep me as your partner for a few more days.
我想再当几天你的搭档
You’d be doing me a favor.
算是帮我个忙吧
You knew I’d say Yes. We’re here.
你知道我会同意的 我们回来了
Your wife called. Get yourself an answering machine.
你妻子打电♥话♥给你 买♥♥个答录机吧
Detective.
警探
After this I’m gone.
这个结束了我就走
No big surprise. Detective!
我知道 警探
You’re looking for me.
你们在追查我
Don’t fucking move.
你♥他♥妈♥的别动
On the fucking floor.
快他妈的趴在地上
Stay away from him On the fucking floor.
别靠近他 趴在地上
I know you.
我认识你
Now. Get down.
快 趴下
Get down on your stomach.
脸朝下趴在地上
You piece of shit. Now!
你♥他♥妈♥的 快点
All the way. All the way.
彻底趴下去
Fucker. Down.
妈的 趴下
Faster.
动作快点
Faster, fucker. Now.
快点 妈的 快
Nose on the ground.
脸贴地
Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this?
我的天哪 这他妈的是什么呀
I’d like to speak to my lawyer, please.
我要跟我的律师谈谈
God damn it.
该死的
He cuts the skin off the tips of his fingers.
他把自己手指的皮肤切掉了
That’s why we couldn’t find
怪不得在他的公♥寓♥里
one single usable print in his apartment.
一个有用的指纹都找不到
Seems he’s been doing it for quite some time.
看来他很早以前就切掉了
What about the trace on his bank accounts? The guns?
那他的银行账户呢 还有枪呢
So far everything is a dead end.
到现在为止 什么都没查到
No credit history. No employment records.
没有信用记录 没有雇佣记录
His bank account’s only 5-years old
他的银行账户只有五年的记录
and it was started with cash.
用现金开的
We’re even trying to trace his furniture.
我们甚至调查了他的家具
But the only thing we know about that guy right now…
但我们目前所知道的
is that he’s independently wealthy,
仅仅是 他很有钱
well-educated,
受过良好的教育
and totally insane.
而且很变♥态♥
Because he’s John Doe by choice.
因为他是个精挑细选的乔·多伊
When can we question him?
我们什么时候能审问他
You don’t. He goes to court now.
不用了 他现在就要上法庭了
There’s no way he’d just turn himself in.
他不可能这么简单就来自首的
It doesn’t make any sense.
这样说不通
There he sits.
他就坐在那里
It’s not supposed to make any sense.
本来就说不通
He’s not finished.
他还没杀完7个人
He’s pissing in our faces and we’re taking it like idiots.
他在嘲笑我们而我们只能任他摆布
You know what I’m talking about.
你明白我在说什么
For the first time ever, you and I are in total agreement.
这是第一次我俩的想法如此一致
He wouldn’t just stop.
他不会就此收手的
So what the fuck, man?
那能他妈怎么样啊
He’s 2 murders away from completing his masterpiece.
再杀两个人 他就能完成他的杰作了
We’ll wait for his plea.
我们只能看他的供词了
My client says there’re 2 more bodies.
我的当事人说还有两具尸体
Two more victims hidden away.
他们被藏了起来
He will take Detectives Mills and Somerset to these bodies,
他只同意带米尔斯和萨默塞特警探去
but only Detectives Mills and Somerset…
但只能带他们两个去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!