Neighbors heard them screaming at each other…
有人听到他们互相对骂
like, for two hours. And there’s nothing new.
持续了大概两小时 没别的情况
Then they heard the gun go off. Both barrels.
然后就听到枪响 爆的狗血淋头
A crime of passion.
一时冲动犯下的罪行
Yeah.
是吗
Just look at all the passion on that wall.
光看看墙就能知道有多冲动了
This is a done deal. All but the paperwork.
只要做完报告 就可以结案了
The kid see it?
小孩目击这些了吗
What?
什么
The kid?
小孩
What fucking question’s that?
这他妈算是什么问题
We’re all gonna be real glad…
你要退休这件事真是大快人心
when we get rid of you, Somerset. You know that?
萨默塞特 你知道吗
Always these questions with you.
老是问这些问题
“Did the kid see it?” Who gives a fuck?
小孩看到了吗 谁他妈在乎这个
He’s dead. His wife killed him.
他死了 他老婆杀了他
Anything else, it has nothing to do with us.
其他的跟咱们一点儿关系都没有
Detective Somerset?
萨默塞特警探
I’m Detective Mills.
我是米尔斯警探
Lieutenant, I apologize for interrupting.
长官 很抱歉打扰您
I get in town 20 minutes ago,
我二十分钟前才到镇上
they dump me here.
他们把我捎到这儿的
Look…
我说
Mills?
米尔斯吗
Why don’t we find a bar or someplace, you know. Sit and talk.
我们找个酒吧坐下来谈吧
I’d like to get to the precinct, if it’s all the same.
如果可以的话我想直接去分局
You know. Not much time for this transition thing.
时间很紧 得赶快办完调动手续
I’m gonna ask you something,
我要问你点儿事
when we spoke on the phone before.
之前电♥话♥里说的那些
Why here?
为什么来这儿
I don’t follow.
我没明白
Well, all this effort to get transferred.
大费周章调到这里来
It’s the first question that popped into my head.
这是我脑海里蹦出的第一个疑问
I guess the same reason as you.
跟你的原因是一样的
Or the same reason you had before you decided to quit, yeah?
或者说在你决定退休前的原因一样
You just met me.
我们才认识
Maybe I’m not understanding the question.
也许是我没搞懂你的问题
It’s very simple.
很简单
You actually fought to get reassigned here.
你为了能够调到这里费尽心机
I’ve just never seen it done that way before.
我从没见谁这样过
Thought I’d do some good.
我觉得我能做好
Look. It’d be great if we didn’t start out…
我们才刚开始合作
kicking each other in the balls.
就别互相攻击了
But you’re calling the shots. Lieutenant. Yes.
但是这里由你做主 长官 是的
I want you to look and I want you to listen. Okay?
我想让你去细心观察 仔细聆听 好吗
Now I wasn’t standing around guarding a Taco Bell.
我又不是来快餐店当保安
I’ve worked homicide 5 years.
我有五年的凶杀案经历
Not here. I understand that.
又不是在这儿 我知道
Well, over the next 7 days, Detective,
那在此后的七天内 警探
you’ll do me the favor of remembering that.
就当帮我的忙 请谨记我刚才说过的
Se7en
七♥宗♥罪♥
Monday
星期一
Hello.

Okay.
好的
Say it again?
请再说一遍
I thought we moved here to get away from tractor pulls.
我还以为搬到这儿能清闲一些呢
Serpico’s got to go.
超级警♥察♥要走了
Yeah, well, you might want to get rid of this little…
你应该先解决这颗小小的眼屎
crusty, this eye, Serpico.
在这边眼角 超级警♥察♥
Did you get it? Got it.
解决了吗 弄好了
Good.
很好
Coffee? No?
要咖啡吗
Nothing’s been touched. Everything’s like I found it.
现场原封未动 所有东西都在原位
What time was death established?
死亡时间是在什么时候
Like I said…
如我所说
I didn’t touch anything…
我什么都没碰过
But he’s had his face in a plate of spaghetti
但是他的脸栽在意面里
for 45 minutes now.
有45分钟了
Wait a minute. No one bothers with vital signs?
等等 就没人检查一下他是生是死吗
Did I stutter? This guy ain’t breathing…
我没说清楚吗 这人没呼吸了
unless he’s breathing spaghetti sauce.
除非他在意大利面酱里也能呼吸
That’s how it’s done here? I beg your pardon, Detective.
这里都这样查案吗 抱歉 警探
This guy’s sitting in a pile of his own piss and shit.
他坐在他自己的屎尿上面
If he wasn’t dead he would’ve stood up by now.
他要是没死早就站起来了
Alright. Thank you, officer.
够了 谢谢 警官
Thank you.
谢谢
I wonder.
我在想
What exactly was the point of the conversation
你刚才跟警官的那番对话
you were about to get into?
到底有什么意义
Don’t know.
不知道
How many times has Barney Fife found dead bodies
巴尼法夫曾无数次把活着的人
that weren’t dead.
当成是尸体
Drop it.
别管那个了
Somebody phone Guinness. I think we’ve got a record here.
通知吉尼斯世界纪录吧 这人胖得破纪录了
“Better Home and Gardens”
家居设计杂♥志♥
Spaghetti sauce
意大利面酱
Who said this was murder?
谁说这是谋杀的
No one.
没人
Guy’s heart must be the size of a canned ham.
这男人的心脏肯定得有火腿罐头那么大
If this isn’t a coronary…
如果不是心脏病发的话
Well… I don’t know.
那我就不知道是什么了
How about that.
这个怎么解释呢
We had this case once…
我曾办过一个类似的案子
guy dead on the ground…
有个男性死尸倒在地上
knife in his back. Gotta be murder, right?
背上插着把刀 一定被谋杀的 对吗
Fuck!
见鬼
Anyway, big insurance policy involved, yeah? So the guy…
不管怎样 他买♥♥了高额的保险 所以这个男人
took the tip of the blade…
拿了把刀
stuck it in his own shoulder blades.
刺进自己的肩胛骨里
He must’ve screwed up a few times ’cause there was…
他一定犹豫了好几次
multiples back there. Could you please be quiet.
因为有好几处伤口 请安静点
Wait a minute.
等一等
What?
怎么了
Got a bucket here.
这儿有个桶
What’s in it?
里面有什么
Oh god!
天哪
Fucking vomit.
全他妈是呕吐物
Any blood in it?
里面有血吗
I didn’t see any. Help yourself.
我没看到 你自己看吧
Are you thinking it’s poison?
你觉得是中毒吗
Oh, wonderful. Very moody.
太优秀了 如此的感情用事
Are you thinking it’s poison, Somerset?
会是中毒吗 萨默塞特
You girls have got forensics waiting outside.
你们两个慢吞吞的 还让法医等在外面
I don’t know if we’ll all fit, though.
不过恐怕挤不下了
There’s room. Light’s the problem.
地方够 但是光线是个问题
How are you?
你好
Detective Mills, would you go help the officers…
米尔斯警探 出去帮帮警官
question the neighbors.
调查一下邻居
What?
什么
And send in forensics on your way out, please.
还有顺便叫法医进来吧
He’s dead.
他死了
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
You’ve seen my files, right? You’ve seen things I’ve done?
你看我的档案了吗 我的那些成就
Nope.
没有
I did my time on door-to-doors and walking the beat.
我曾经挨门挨户地去上门调查
I did that shit for a long time.
那鬼差事我做了很久
And? My badge says… “Detective”.
然后呢 我的警徽上却写着”警探”
The same as yours.
跟你一样的职务
Look, I made a decision.
听着 我做了个决定
I had to consider the integrity of the scene…
我必须要思考案发现场线索的完整性

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!