Tell Jill I am so sorry…
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, shhhh…
凯特
Kate…
希克斯 你在干什么
Hicks. What are you doing?
我刚在房♥子旁边看见有人影
I just saw somebody coming around the side of the house.
霍斯和珀金斯哪去了
Where are Hoss and Perkins?
无线电联络不到他们
I couldn’t get em on the radio.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
是凯特的 我们刚被袭击了
Is…Is Kate’s, we were just attacked.
她死了
She’s dead.
-她在哪 -正门那里
– Where is she? – The front door.
-带我去 -好的
– Show me. – Ok.
-待在这儿 -好的
– Stay here. – Ok.
我是希克斯警官
This is Deputy Hicks.
罗伯茨家发生凶杀案
I’ve got a homicide at the Roberts residence.
霍斯和珀金斯都不见了
No sign of Perkins or Hoss.
收到 我们会尽力找到他们
Copy that. We’ll try to locate em.
很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
停下
Halt!
你会没事的 好吗 我发誓
You’re gonna be fine, alright? I swear.
你再不用独自一人 我们永远一起进退
No more on your own. It’s you and me, forever.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
轻点
Easy.
-杜伊 -什么事
– Dewey. – Yeah?
-答应我件事 -任何事
– Promise me something. – Anything.
抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Catch that motherfucker.
当然 我爱你
Absolutely. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
你没看见 那里乱成一团了
You missed chaos. Utter chaos.
我简直不能相信
I can’t believe that.
治安官的老婆啊
The Sheriff’s wife, man.
她叫我们取消活动 但我们没有 结果这样
She told us to cancel it and we didn’t and now this?
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
罗比 冷静点 这说得通
Robbie, calm down. It makes sense.
重启就是这样
This is what the re-boots do.
要超越原版的结局
They-they-they one up the original ending.
《伍兹伯勒凶杀案》以派对收尾
“The Woodsboro murders” ended at a party,
那在翻拍中
so in the remake…
派对就不是结局 新规则
The party is the false ending. New rules.
正是如此
Exactly.
好吧 别见怪
Ok, no offense guys
-我要放《血腥刺杀7》了 -太好了
– but I’m gonna put in Stab 7. – Yes…
没人能阻挠我的电影节
Nobody cancels my film festival.
我不想看那玩意
Wohaa, I don’t wanna watch that.
奥利维亚都出了那种事了
Not after what happened to Olivia.
拜托 这是她的最爱
Oh, come on. It was her favorite.
-科比 你有不少经典电影啊 -没错
– Oh, wow Kirby. You have some classics here. – Yep.
《阴风阵阵》《威尼斯疑魂》
“Suspiria”,”Don’t look now”…
是啊
You know it.
考我电影 我绝对是对答如流 电影小子
I can trivia your ass under the table, cinema boy.
是吗 谁最先扮演了皮脸[电锯杀人狂主角]
Oh, yeah? Who played Leatherface first?
冈纳·汉森
Gunnar Hansen.
你感觉到了吗
Wow, did you feel that?
刚才我们之间的磁场
The charge that moved between us, then?
是我 我有超能力
Oh, that was me. I have powers.
太性感了
So sexy…
真受不了你们 还玩什么对答游戏
You guys are unbelievable. You’re playing fucking trivia games?
警♥察♥要来找我们了
The cops are gonna come for us,
他们会关掉我的网站
they are gonna shut down my website.
-我们完蛋了 -说得对
– We’re so dead! – Yeah. I agree.
老天 你从哪冒出来的
Jesus Christ, where did you come from?
正门
The front door.
顺便一提 科比
By the way Kirby,
鉴于目前的情况
with everything that’s going on right now…
你最好锁好门
you probably shouldn’t leave that unlocked.
抱歉
Sorry…
我能问一下你来干什么吗
And…may I ask what the hell are you doing here?
怎么 这不是余兴派对吗
Why, didn’t I find the after-party?
不是 这不是派对 而且需要邀请
No, you found the Anti-party and it’s invitation only.
吉尔邀请我了
Yeah, well, I got an invitation. From Jill.
什么情况啊
So, what’s the story?
什么
What?
你给我发了短♥信♥
You sent me a text message.
在科比家举办余兴派对
After-party at Kirby’s house.
你手♥机♥发我的
I mean, it was from your phone.
什么意思 我的手♥机♥
What do you mean, from my phone?
我手♥机♥哪去了
Oh, where is my phone?
好像落在你车里了 我没给他发短♥信♥
I think I left it in your car, I didn’t text him.
我没给你发短♥信♥ 我会证明的
I didn’t text you. And I’ll prove it!
那么 查理 罗比
So, Charlie, Robbie,
做帮凶的滋味如何呢
how does it feel to be accessories to a crime, huh?
-不是吧 杜伊的老婆 -我完蛋了
– I mean, really? Dewey’s wife? – My life is over.
到底是你们谁用吉尔的手♥机♥给我发了短♥信♥
So which one of you guys sent me a text message from Jill’s phone, huh?
我们就该相信你说的是实话吗
W…We’re just supposed to accept that you’re telling the truth?
你的手♥机♥不是丢了吗
Isn’t your phone missing?
又买♥♥了个新的
Got a new one.
真的吗 真是巧啊
Really? Oh, that’s incredibly convenient.
-杜伊 我是希克斯 -什么事
– Dewey, it’s Hicks. – What’s up?
凯特·罗伯茨死了
Kate Roberts is dead.
希德妮逃离了现场
And Sidney fled the scene.
什么 凯特怎么死的
What, what happened to Kate?
被刀捅死的 和其他人一样
She was stabbed, just like the others.
吉尔呢
And what about Jill?
没见人影
No sign of her at all.
霍斯和珀金斯跑哪里去了
Where the hell were Hoss and Perkins?
他们在两街区外被发现死在车里
They were found dead in their car two blocks away.
身上多处刀伤
Multiple stab wounds.
-好吧 我马上就到 -好的 长官
– Ok. I’m on my way. – Yes, Sir.
-你打错了 -谁啊
– Wrong number. – Who was that?
-没谁 -电影选好了吗
– Oh, nobody. – Did you pick a movie?
选好了 我们看恐怖片《电锯惊魂4》
Yeah, we’re gonna go scary: Saw IV.
我在电影院看过了 特烂
Oh, I saw that in theaters. It sucks.
一点都不可怕 特别恶心
It’s not scary, it’s gross.
我讨厌色情虐杀那一套
I hate all that torture porn shit.
你究竟怎么想的
How do you really feel?
我喜欢竖锯
Well, I like Jigsaw.
他杀人很有创意
I think he kills people very creatively.
但你根本不在乎谁死了
But you don’t give a shit who dies
因为对角色毫无挖掘
’cause there’s no character development.
只有尸体肢解 血液喷溅
It’s just body parts whipping and blood spewing…
查理 想坐在我旁边吗
Charlie, you want to sit over here next to me?
准备收看罗比·默瑟《通行证》特别节目
Alright…Get ready for a Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer extra.
今晚 查理·沃克很有可能
Now tonight, there is a good chance that Charlie Walker,
对 就是我哥们 会交桃花运
yes, my Charlie Walker, may get lucky with a girl.
我不能透露我的位置
Now I’m unable to, to publish my exact location,
但是 可以这么说
however, suffice it to say…
伍兹伯勒高中可能将迎来极客历史
Woodsboro High may be in store for some geek history.
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who’s there?
老天
Oh, my God.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去看前门锁上没
To make sure the front door is locked.
-不 别开门 -你反应过度了
– No, don’t open it. – You’re overreacting.
-查理 -怎么了
– Hey, Charlie. – Yeah?
抱歉 我知道你正看得入迷
I’m sorry, I know you’re into the movie and all ,
但现在是行动的绝佳机会
but…now would be a really good time to make a move.
我行动吗
For me to make a move?
你不能先行动吗
Couldn’t you make a move?
我已经有所行动了
I just did.
因为你其实还蛮可爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!