好了 放映俱乐部现在开始活动
Ok, Cinema Club, we’re now in session.
《隔山有眼》
欢迎各位 首先介绍一下我们自己
Welcome. I’ll tell you a little bit about ourselves.
《血腥刺杀》
《活死人黎明》
我们是学校认可的课外活动社团
We’re a sanctioned after school activity,
《第三类突变》
位于合唱团楼下
one rung below the Glee club,
任天堂游戏楼上两层
two above Nintendo Wii Fit
容我先向我们的嘉宾
and let me just say to our guest,
希德妮·普莱斯考特说一句 非常荣幸
Sidney Prescott, it’s an honor.
杰米·李·柯蒂斯 恐怖片女王 琳达·布莱尔 《驱魔人》演员
超越了杰米·李·柯蒂斯以及琳达·布莱尔Beyond Jamie Lee Curtis, forget Linda Blair,
这真是无上的荣耀
I mean, this is the ultimate.
谢谢吧
Thanks, I-I guess.
你是把全部校园生活拍下来
This, you film your entire High School experience
然后呢 传到网上吗
and what, post it on the net?
这早晚会成为一种趋势 小希
Everybody will be doing it someday, Sid.
这正是凶手所缺失的
It’s kind of the one component the killer is missing.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
要想成为最新的”新版故事”
Well, if you wanna be the new “New version”,
凶手应该拍下凶杀过程
the killer should be filming the murders.
这是变♥态♥杀人狂自然进化的下一步
That’s like the natural next step in the psycho slasher innovation.
实时拍下杀人场景
I mean you film ’em all real time
然后在被抓前 上传到网上
and then before you get caught, you upload em into cyberspace.
让你的杰作与你一起永存
Making your art as immortal as you.
-不是指他 -不是指我
– Not to implicate him… – Not to implicate me…
那你认为谁是凶手
So who do you think is behind the murders?
显然是个《血腥刺杀》迷
Well, it’s a Stab fanatic, clearly.
切入点不是制♥作♥恐怖续集 而是翻拍惊悚
Working on less of a shriekquel and… and more of a scream-make.
顺便一提 这都是原创词汇
Copyrighted terms, by the way.
因为现在都在翻拍
Cos all there are now are remakes.
只有制片公♥司♥允许制♥作♥的恐怖片
Only horror the studios green-light.
规则还是有的 只是都变了
I mean, there are still rules, but the rules have changed.
出乎意料成了新老套
The unexpected is the new cliche.
没错 必须有惊人的开场
Yeah, you gotta have an opening sequence that blows the doors off
酷炫MV质感影像增强气氛
dial up some flashy music-video direction,
杀戮必须更极端
and the kills gotta be way more extreme.
现在的观众对原来的规则很熟悉了
Modern audiences got savvy to the rules of the originals,
所以反其道而行成了新的规则
so the reversals become the new standard.
事实上 想在现代恐怖片中活命的唯一万全办法
In fact, the only surefire way to survive a modern horror movie,
你得是同性恋
you pretty much have to be gay.
你为何如此确定凶手是在
So, why are you so sure that the killer is working
按恐怖片翻拍的规则杀人呢
by the rules of a horror remake?
《血腥刺杀》的结构非常清晰
Well, the original Stab structure is pretty apparent.
父母外出时两个孩子在家里被杀
Two kids killed in a house while their parents are away.
之后校花被摧残得面目全非
And then the school’s “Hot chick” savaged beyond recognition.
我们都知道接下来会如何
We all know where it goes from there…
一场派对
A party.
正是 派对 第三幕肯定把主要演员杀光
Exactly. A party. Guaranteed third act main cast blood bath.
期待能露点让我们眼前一亮
Fingers crossed on some nudity for a change.
你知道今晚的派对吗
Ok, do you know of a party that’s happening tonight?
是有个刺杀之夜
Well, there’s Stab-a-thon.
刺杀之夜
Stab-a-thon?
就是电影连续放映
Uh, It’s a movie marathon.
全七部《血腥刺杀》连续播放
All 7 Stabs back to back.
每年都举♥行♥
We do it every year.
是今晚吗
Is tonight?
模仿原版电影的凶手还在逍遥法外
There’s a killer out there patterning his murders after the original movie.
我知道 很疯狂吧
I know, it’s pretty wild.
你们得取消派对
Well, you have to call it off.
今天是周五
Uhm, ok, I mean, it’s Friday.
这肯定不是伍兹伯勒唯一的派对
I am sure we’re not the only party that’s going on at Woodsboro.
这个蠢派对在哪里举♥行♥
But where is this circle-jerk gonna take place?
现在是提问时间
So, let’s ready for this Q&A.
不不 我要知道地址
No, no. I really want the location.
这是秘密集♥会♥
You know, it’s kind of an underground thing.
通过邮件邀请 非常隐秘
Email invites. Pretty secret.
那么你不打算告诉我了
What, you’re not gonna tell me?
真的 我们是搭档 忘了吗
Really? We’re working together. Remember?
-可以开始提问了吗 -去你的 我们走
– So you’re ready for the Q&A? – Fuck you. Let’s go.
酷毙了
That was awesome.
-未经允许谁也不准靠近屋子 -明白
– Nobody comes to the house unless we say so. – Got it.
感觉我跟被软禁一样
I feel like I’m under house arrest.
别人经常说”我了解你的感受”
You know when people say “I know how you feel”,
可你知道他们只是说说而已
but you know they’re just saying that
因为他们根本就不懂
because they really have no freaking idea how you feel?
我了解你的感受
I know how you feel.
我对奥利维亚的事十分难过
I… am so sorry about Olivia.
我也为你的公♥关♥难过
I am sorry about your publicist.
大家总是盯着你 你怎么受得了
How do you handle it, people staring at you all the time?
大家有盯着我吗
People stare at me?
我是肯定应付不来
I could never handle that kind of attention.
我感觉那会颠覆你的生活
I just feel like it would take over your whole life.
我做的就是
What I do is I…
试着不去想自己
try not to think about me.
我有关心的人 我关注他们
I have people I care about. I focus on them.
至于其他的 就顺其自然了
And the rest, uhm, it works out.
你昨晚救了我的命
You saved my life last night.
我知道我们是家人
I mean, I know we’re family
但你都不怎么了解我
but you hardly know me.
让我不禁想
Makes me wonder, you know,
自己是否有勇气做同样的事
if I’d be brave enough to do the same thing.
我真心希望你永远不必知道答案
I really hope you never have to find that out.
需要我的话 你知道去哪找我
Oh, if you need me, you know where to find me.
我就在我的牢房♥里 我是说我的房♥间里
I’ll be up in my cell, oh, I mean, my room.
她的房♥间被用木板封上了
Her room’s all boarded up.
我能从我的牢房♥里看到 太奇怪了
That’s the view from my cell. It’s really weird.
我觉得奥利维亚会理解的 好吗
I think Olivia would understand, ok?
她会希望我出来散心的
She’d want me to be around other people.
真见鬼 虽然我跑来了蠢蛋聚集区
Holy shit. Even if I did just crash land on planet dork.
刺杀之夜
-顺便一提 特雷弗也在 -科比
– Speaking of which, Trevor’s here. – Hey, Kirby.
他在那儿干吗 那跟他风格不和
What is he doing there? That is so not his scene.
我不知道 或许他以为你会来
I have no idea, maybe he thought you would be here.
是啊 怎么可能 昨晚才发生那种事
Yeah, fat chance. After what happened last night?
我妈完全吓坏了
I mean, my mum is just completely freaked out.
-很糟糕的 -好吧
– It’s not pretty. – Alright,
你当你的乖乖女
look, you go do your good girl thing
我会把你的那份酒也喝了
and I’ll drink for the both of us.
有事通知你
I will keep you posted.
好 注意安全
Alright, be safe.
刺杀之夜
Stab-a-thon!
刺杀之夜
Stab-a-thon!
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you. Gracias. Gracias.
放映俱乐部感谢各位来参加第三届年度刺杀之夜
Cinema Club thanks you for coming up for our third annual Stab-a-thon.
人多更安全 各位
Safety in numbers, my friends!
人多更安全
Safety in numbers!
准备好每次有人手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥时就干一杯了吗
Who’s ready to drink every time someone can’t get a cell phone signal?
是的
Yeah!
准备好每次有人
Who’s ready to drink every time
关冰箱门 被后面站着的
someone shuts the refrigerator door and,
人畜无害的角色下一跳时就干一杯了吗
oh my God, there’s the harmless character right behind it?
是的
Yeah!
还有一个干杯点
Who’s ready to drink every time
-就是每当有人♥大♥喊 -“不”
– somebody screams the word…. – No!
让刺杀之夜拉开帷幕吧
Let’s get the Stab-a-thon started!
《血腥刺杀》
干什么呢
Hey, watch it!
闪开
Get out of the way!
前面趴下
Down in front!
快闪开
Move your ass!
滚蛋
Screw you!
根据盖尔·威瑟斯《伍兹伯勒杀人案》改编
搞定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!