然后我就看见霍斯从另一个方向过来
And I met Hoss coming from the other direction.
不 他一定折回去了 就跟鬼一样
No, he must have circled back around somehow. He’s like a ghost.
-长官 对不起 -我们很难过
– Chief, we’re sorry. – We feel terrible.
好吧 先回去吧
Alright. Get out here.
这里是罗比·默瑟《通行证》
This is Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer
值此沉痛时刻进行现场网络直播
webcasting live in our darkest hour.
今天本为纪念日
What began as a day of remembrance,
却以连环凶杀收场
has ended with a serial murder.
伍兹伯勒社区医院
奥利维亚·莫里斯
Olivia Morris,
这个我永远泡不上的妞 死了
who officially would never go out with me, is dead.
珍妮·兰德尔和玛妮·库铂也惨遭毒手
So is Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper.
本地传奇 《血腥刺杀》系列电影
Our local legacy, the Stab movies,
正在变成现实
is coming to life.
抱歉 你在用那个东西录像吗
Excuse me, are you recording with that thing?
会上传到我的视频博客
My video blog upload.
他正在网络广播
He’s webcasting right now.
介意关掉它吗
Mind turning it off?
咱们私下聊两句
A little old school, off the record?
不能关掉 听众听着呢
Can’t. Owe it to my audience.
-给我马上关掉 -好吧
– Turn the fucking thing off. – Ok…
就是你们两个
So, you two are the boys
在伍兹伯勒高中搞电影俱乐部吧
who run the movie club at Woodsboro High, huh?
查理牵头的
Oh, Charlie rents it.
我只是副手 以防他死于非命
I’m just VP, in case he takes a bullet.
我们叫放映俱乐部
It’s called Cinema Club.
想必你们对学校里的电影迷
So you must have a very unique insight
格外了解了
into the movie buffs at your school?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们联手捉拿凶手 如何
What if we could catch the killer, by working together?
两代先锋新闻工作者
Two generations of cutting edge journalists
共同为媒体事业献出热情
intertwining our passions for media.
-你会说什么呢 -说我爱你吗
– What would you say? – I love you?
非常好
Very good.
你们向我提供关于
Now, you give me your expertise
伍兹伯勒高中血案迷的专业见解
on the gore geek scene at Woodsboro High
或者我会有所回报
and maybe I give you something in return.
比如 名人造访你们的放映俱乐部
Say, a celebrity visit to your Cinema Club…
就是我
by me?
希德妮呢
What about Sidney?
希德妮怎么了
What about Sidney?
你认识她 对吧
Hey, you know her, right?
你和她是朋友吧
I mean you’re friends with her?
无意冒犯 但俱乐部会因此轰动的
No offense but, that’d be a big deal for Cinema Club.
希德妮·普莱斯考特造访 她可是个明星
A visit from Sidney Prescott, I mean, she’s the star.
如果我是罗琳 她就是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
Yes she’s Daniel Radcliffe to my J.K. Rowling.
就是书的销量和电影票房♥都比不上
Well, without the book sales and the box office.
随你怎么说啦
Whatever.
没有骨折 应该没有大碍
There’s no broken bones. I think you’ll be fine.
休养一下 你很幸运的 希德妮
Take it easy. You were lucky, Sidney.
希德妮 长话短说
So, Sidney…Uh, ouh. Anyway, long story short,
瑞德姆想马上跟你续签三本书
Random wants to lock you in to 3 more books, now.
看见合同里的空行了吗
See the blank line in your contract?
价钱随你定
You can name your price.
等你一洗脱嫌疑
And as soon as you’re clear in this investigation,
我们就马上飞去纽约
we’re on the next plane to New York.
我约了《今日秀》《观点》
I booked Today, The View,
南茜·格蕾丝 《音乐电视新闻》
Nancy Grace, MTV News.
抱歉 我可以问个问题吗
Excuse me, can I…can I ask you a question?
你读过我的书吗
Did you read my book?
我本想等电影版的
Thought I’d wait for the movie.
巡回签售到此结束
Book tour is over.
希德妮 接受你的处境吧
Sidney. Accept your situation.
你是个受害者 一直都是
You’re a victim, for life.
那就接受它 利用它吧
So, embrace it, use it.
我知道你在乎你的读者
I know you care about your readers.
那些惨遭不幸的可怜虫
All those little downtrodden fucks
需要看到前方的一丝光明
that just need a light at the end of their tunnels
才不至于绝望
so they don’t jump off a bridge.
瞧瞧这次的契机
And a lucky break like this?
销♥售♥量能至少翻个倍
I am talking a 100 percent increase in sales, minimum.
又会有一百万人受到你的鼓舞
That’s maybe a million more people getting your message
而你将会收到更多报酬 双赢
and you get a ton more checks. Win-win.
-我不再需要你的服务了 -希德妮
– I won’t be needing you anymore. – Sidney!
-你被解雇了 -什么
– You re fired. – Fired?
-没错 -好吧
– Fired! – Fine.
医院主入口
“你到底有没有读过我的书 丽贝卡”
“Have you even read my book, Rebecca?”
希德妮的问题就在于她都没有性生活
The problem of Sidney is she never gets laid.
甚至都没有偶尔喝醉过一把
Or even a little shit-faced once in a while.
她今晚就会打电♥话♥来道歉 等着瞧
She’ll call me tonight and apologize. Just watch.
出口
她会想通的 给她一点时间
She’ll come around. Gotta just give her time.
希德妮会想通的
Sidney will come….around.
我是丽贝卡
This is Rebecca.
我找希德妮·普莱斯考特
Sidney Prescott, please.
我负责普莱斯考特小姐的公♥关♥
I am handling Ms Prescott’s calls and appearances.
你需要留言吗
May I take a message?
你就是我的留言
You are the message.
你在记下来吗
Are you writing this down?
记着呢 但我听不太清
Yes, I am. But, it’s kinda hard to hear you.
我和希德妮在医院里
I’m in a hospital, with Sidney.
你可以稍等一下吗
If you can just hang on one second.
我有时间的 但你没有了
I’ve got time. It’s you that doesn’t.
丽贝卡 你听起来不太像在医院里啊
You know, Rebecca, it doesn’t sound to me like you’re in the hospital.
像是在停车场
Sounds like you re in a parking garage.
昏暗无人的停车场
A dark and deserted parking garage.
但是如果你想去医院
But if you wanna be in the hospital,
我很乐意送你去
I’d be happy to put you there.
太平间
In the fucking morgue!

No.
救命 救命 救救我
Help! Help! help me!
跑吧 你个杂种
Cut and run, you fucking bastard.
楼梯
调查正在进行中
This is an ongoing investigation.
但请放心 我们已有多条线索
But rest assured, we’re pursuing a number of leads.
-治安官 -我说的越少越好
– Sheriff. – The less I say about that, the better.
有什么问题吗
So, I’m taking questions.
治安官 治安官
Sheriff! Sheriff!
-杜伊 -盖尔
– Dewey! – Gale?
这几起凶案似乎与最初的
Any comment on the fact that these killings seem to resemble
伍兹伯勒杀人案相仿 你有何看法
the pattern of the original Woodsboro murders?
-等会再说 -什么
– Later! – What?
你说什么 治安官
What was that, Sheriff?
正如我所说 警员们正在加紧破案
As I was saying…my officers are hard at work.
我们只希望公众知道
We just want the community to know
我们很快就能控制局面
that we’re very close to bringing this whole situation under control.
快来人 到顶楼去看看 快去
Hey, someone! Get up to the top of the structure! Go! Go!
-都退后 -后退 都不许动
– Everyone back! Stay back! – Back, nobody move!
每个楼梯井都派人过去
Listen, I want a man on each stairwell.
-看见谁了吗 -没有人
– You see anybody? – Nobody out there.
那里没人 治安官
There’s nobody out there, Sheriff!
尽在掌控中吗 治安官
It’s all under control huh, Sheriff?
那我能怎么说
But what am I supposed to say?
听着 我虽然不是警♥察♥
Listen, I may not be wearing a uniform,
但我有一条你没有的线索
but I happen to have a lead and you don’t.
想合作的时候通知我
So let me know when you’re back on Team Gale.
让开 你们这些业余的
Move it, amateurs!
伍兹伯勒高中
记住 学生们
And remember, students,
今晚全镇宵禁9点开始
tonight’s town curfew is 9:00.
9点前回到家 锁好门
You should be home with your doors locked at 9:00.
放映俱乐部

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!