Yeah, where did you hear that anyway?
《血腥刺杀1》中的台词 查理
It’s a line from Stab 1. Hey Charlie.
你也喜欢类型片 科比
You are a genre nut Kirby,
你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么
what’s your favorite scary movie?
《小鹿斑比》
Bambi.
笨蛋 看什么
Dork. What?
很有趣 科比
That’s…funny, Kirby.
完全无视你的存在
Completely unaware you exist.
不 伙计 她想要我
No, man, she wants me.
天方夜潭 是吗 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I wish, right? Asshole.
-我觉得查理喜欢你 -我也喜欢他
– I think Charlie likes you. – And I like him.
喜欢嘲笑他 折磨他 让他难受
To tease, to torment, to make him squirm.
还有比他更渣的呢 相信我
You could do a lot worse, trust me.
你好 特雷弗 再见 特雷弗
Oh, hi Trevor. Bye Trevor.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
这里有人很关心你
Somebody cares about you over here you know?
而且曾让你非常幸福
Someone who made you really happy once.
本就不该让你离开
Someone who never should have let you go.
打完电♥话♥ 那可以叫让她离开
When you are done with a phone call, you let someone go…
送某人去机场 也算是让她离开
When you take someone to the airport, you let them go…
可你告诉一个人你爱她
When you tell someone you love her,
而她也给了你一切
and she gives you everything,
你却和别人约会
and then you go out with someone else…
那不叫让她离开
that is not letting her go,
那是甩了她 那是背叛
that is dumping her. Ok? That’s…that’s betrayal.
特雷弗·谢尔登被拒
Trevor Sheldon denied
罗比·默瑟《通行证》现场直播
live on Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer.
你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么 伙计
What is your favorite scary movie, man?
我演给你看
I’ll show you.
我开始相信这就是我
Now I began to believe myself that that was all I was,
一个受害者 对此我无法接受
a victim. And that was unacceptable to me…
因此 我坐下来
So, I sat down
开始写一个属于我自己的新形象
and began to write a new role that would be my own.
一个走出恐惧阴影
A role for a woman who could leave the walls of fear behind
走向光明的女性角色
and step out into the sunlight.
《冲出黑暗》
Out of Darkness.
-谢谢 -好了 我们马上开始签售
– Thank you. – Ok, we’re gonna start the book signing in a sec,
欲购从速哦
so buy your copies while they last.
祝福你们 女士
May you ladies.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销书 好评如潮
New York Times best seller. Rave reviews…
盖尔 真高兴你能来
Gale…I am glad you came.
祝贺你 希德妮
Congratulations, Sidney.
我还没机会读 但是
I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, but…
你可以拿一本
Well, you can get one.
杜伊
Dewey! Ehi!
希德妮 盖尔 你来了
Hey, Sidney. Gale, you made it.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
小希 很抱歉 我得做件事 非常抱歉
Hey, Sid, I am sorry. I gotta do something here. I am really sorry.
抱歉 耽误大家一分钟
Excuse me. This will only take a minute.
我要你们待在原地 保持安静
I need you all to stay where you are and remain silent.
先别走 治安官表示感谢
Nobody leaves yet. The Sheriff thanks you.
就不能等等吗 警官大人 我正在主持活动
Can this wait, Barney Fife? I am running an event here.
女士 警♥察♥在执行公务
M’am this is a police event now.
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
盖尔 这是警♥察♥的事
Gale, this is police business.
请让我们来处理
If you could just let us handle this.
我在和我丈夫讲话 朱迪警官
I am talking to my husband, Deputy Judy.
听着 我们认为有部手♥机♥
Listen. There’s a phone we believe
被从一个犯罪现场带到了这里
may have been taken from the scene of a crime.
希克斯警官追踪到它在这里
Deputy Hicks has traced its location back to these coordinates.
-其它的你没必要知道 -我不能知道吗
– The rest is “Need to know”. – And I am not “Need to know”?
霍斯 我听到声音了
Hoss, I’m hearing something.
长官 声音在外面
Sheriff! Ringing out here!
在那儿
There.
-在后备箱里 -没错
– It’s coming from the trunk. – Yeah.
-杜伊 -大家往后站
– Dewey… – They need everyone to stay back.
现在不是时候 小希
Not now, Sid.
这是我租的车
It’s my rental.
-该死 -这里现在是犯罪现场了
– Damn. – Okay, it’s now official crime scene.
封锁现场
Let’s lock it down.
-犯罪现场 -把照相机拿走
– Crime scene. – Get that camera out of here.
-大家后退 -把照相机给我
– Everybody back. – Give me that camera.
往后站
Stand back.
请告诉我这是恶作剧 杜伊
Please tell me this is a prank, Dewey.
恐怕不是 小希 来吧
I am afraid not, Sid. Come on.
亨利 你绝对不会相信出了什么事
Henry, you’re not gonna believe what just happened.
后退 盖尔 盖尔
Stand back, Gale. Gale.
只是看看而已
Just wanna see.
把孩子眼睛挡上
Cover up your kid’s eyes!
周二前交作文”为什么伍兹伯勒是最…”
Ok, essays are due Tuesday, “Why Woodsboro is the best…”
上课关机 这是规矩
Anything with an on-off swith should be off, that’s the rule.
谁能说说发生什么了吗
Somebody wanna share?
珍妮·兰德尔和玛妮·库铂
Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper
-昨晚被杀害了 -什么
– were murdered last night. – What?
-什么 -遇刺身亡
– What? – Stabbed to death.
-你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么 -闭嘴
– What’s your favorite scary movie? – Shut up!
-新闻车 -没下课呢
– Yo, it’s a news van! – Class is not over!
真快
That was fast.
本周是声名狼籍的伍兹伯勒杀人案纪念日
This week marks the anniversary of the infamous Woodsboro murders.
当地著名受害人希德妮·普莱斯考特
Two girls killed the exact day local celebrity victim
返乡当天 两名女孩被以同样方式杀害
Sidney Prescott chose to return to her hometown.
简直像盖尔·威瑟斯的畅销小说的桥段
It could be something right out of a Gale Weathers’ best seller.
她现在在哪呢
And where is she now?
生活在伍兹伯勒
Well, living right here in Woodsboro,
因为她是治安官杜伊·莱利的妻子
cos she’s the wife of Sheriff Dewey Riley…
-莱利夫人 -霍斯
– Mrs Riley – Hoss.
-第♥一♥夫♥人♥ -珀金斯
– First Lady. – Perkins.
抱歉 盖尔 他正在进行讯问
Excuse me, Gale. He’s conducting an interview.
很好 我喜欢讯问
Great! I love interviews.
你得等着 盖尔 抱歉 你不能进去
You have to wait, Gale. Sorry, can’t let you in there.
你想怎样 抓我吗 朱迪警官
What are you gonna do? Arrest me, Deputy Judy?
如果不得已的话
If it comes to it.
平民干扰警方调查
Civilian interference with a police investigation
会造成许多法律问题
poses many a problem in a court of law.
好吧 听着 朱迪
Ok. Listen to me Judy.
我不介意你和我丈夫共事
I don’t mind that you re working with my hudband,
或者你做点心给他吃
or that you’re even baking those little treats, as you do.
但如果你要像他那样行事
But if you’re gonna start acting like him,
你得贴个胡子 因为你很可笑
you gotta put a mustache on, cos you sound ridiculous.
盖尔
Gale.
-朱迪 -盖尔
– Judy. – Gale!
警官 盖尔 冷静点
Deputy. Gale. Calm please.
希德妮 如果你不介意等一等
Sidney, if you don’t mind giving us a minute.
-小希 -你好 盖尔
-Sid. – Hi, Gale.
杜伊 你可以向这位贝蒂妙厨
Dewey, would you please explain to Betty Crocker
说明我有权造访警局吗
that I have every right to be here?
如果伍兹伯勒又出现杀人案…怎么了
If there’s been another murder in Woodsboro obviously… what?
消息还没公开
That is not public information.
网上都传开了 杜伊
It is all over the Internet, Dewey.
真的吗
It is?
是啊 我是最后一个知道的了
Yes, the whole world knows about it before me.
她想介入调查 治安官
She wants to be a part of the investigation, Sheriff.
好吧 等一下
Ok. Hang on. Uhm,
你知道我写过一本关于这桩案件的书吗
are you familiar with the phrase “I wrote a book on this” ?
盖尔 恕我直言
Gale, with all due respect,
我不觉得这有相关性
I don’t see how that pertains to…
因为我写过关于这起案件的书
Because I wrote the book on this.
《伍兹伯勒杀人案》作者盖尔·威瑟斯
“The Woodsboro murders” by Gale Weathers.
但你已经不是记者了 盖尔
But you re not a reporter anymore, Gale.
就算你是
And even if you were…
不要把我当成媒体

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!