Peeping Tom.
1960年由迈克尔·鲍威尔执导
1960, directed by Michael Powell.
史上第一部以凶手的视角来拍摄的电影
First movie to ever put the audience in the killer’s POV.
等等 不不
Wait, wait. No, no, no, no.
拜托 再问一个问题 就一个
Please, just ask me one more question, just one more.
好吧 科比
Alright, Kirby.
这是你最后一个机会
Then it’s time for your last chance question.
说出在哪部
Name the remake of
独创性恐怖电影的翻拍版中
the groundbreaking horror movie in which the villain…
《万圣节》《德州电锯杀人狂》
Halloween, Texas Chainsaw,
《活死人黎明》《隔山有眼》
Dawn of the Dead, The Hills Have Eyes,
《鬼哭神嚎》《魔屋》
The Amityville Horror, The Last House on the Left
《黑色星期五》《猛鬼街》
Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street,
《血腥情人节》《来电惊魂》
My Bloody Valentine, When a Stranger Calls,
《厄夜舞会》
Prom Night
《黑色圣诞节》
Black Christmas,
《恐怖蜡像馆》《迷雾》
House of Wax, The Fog,
《食人鱼》其中的一部 对吗 对吗
uh, Piranha. It’s one of those, right? Right?!
我答对了 他妈的我对了
I got it right. I was fucking right!
吉尔
Jill?
我赢了 查理
I won, Charlie.
我他妈的赢了 赢了
I fucking won. I won.
他想问倒我 但我赢了
He tried to beat me, but I fucking won.
太好了
Great, Kirby.
等等 好了 就好了 撑住
Hold on. Okay. Almost there. Just hang tight.
好了
Okay. Okay.
好了
All right.
科比 这是我的行动
Kirby? This is making a move.
同窗四年 你现在才注意到我吗
4 years of classes together and you notice me now?
你个蠢货 太晚了
You stupid bitch! It’s too late!
我明白 我明白
I know, I know.
没事 慢慢来
It’s ok, take your time.
这不像电影里那么快 是啊
Doesn’t happen as fast as it does in the movies, I know.
查理
Charlie…
查理
Charlie…
科比
Kirby?
电影看多了 就会明白很多道理
You know, you learn the law when you watch the movies over and over.
所有的情节都是为了杀你
All the plots are about trying to kill you.
吉尔在哪里
Where’s Jill?
你以为她能跑掉
Oh, you think she’s gonna get away?
你以为有人能跑掉吗
You think anyone gets away?
吉尔
Jill?
你好 希德妮 没想到吧
Hello, Sidney. Surprised?
看好了
Watch this.
现在 我亲爱的表姐 摄影机
This is the part when, my dear cousin, when the cameras…
要关掉了
turn off.
-查理 -处理好了
– Charlie? – Already taken care of.
我杀罗比时拍的视频超赞
Man, I got great footage of my Robbie kill.
比珍妮和玛妮还有奥利维亚的还精彩
Better than Jenny and Marnie or Olivia even.
好 我们回头剪辑上传
Good. We’ll cut and upload it later.
全部嫁祸给特雷弗
Make it all traceable to Trevor.
说到他
Speaking of which…
似曾相识 是吗
Remind you of anything?
-吉尔 求你 -闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
– Jill, please… – Shut up! Dick.
这一切 我都是跟你学的
Everything I learned, I learned from you.
你以为你的男友很糟吗 希德妮
You think you had a shitty boyfriend, Sidney?
这位干了我 又甩了我
Here’s one that fucks you, dumps you
还没让我出名
and doesn’t even make you famous.
搞什么啊 吉尔 我爱过你的
What the fuck, Jill, I loved you!
闭上你的狗嘴吧
Shut the fuck up, already!
警♥察♥会希望你拿这把枪的 吉尔
I’m sure those cops would want you to have this, Jill.
用来自卫
For your protection.

No.
求你了
Baby, please…
求你了
Baby, please…
真不该杀这么多人 特雷
Shouldn’t have killed all those people, Trev.
还都录了像
Gone and put it on video even.
但你都是为了我 我真太感动了
But it means a lot that you did it for me.
你到底在胡扯些什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
我可不是你想背叛就背叛的
I am not the girl you cheat on.
我都检查过了
I’ve gone thru everything.
我们时间把握得很准
We’re definitely good on timeline.
是啊 我们是绝配
Oh, yeah. We’re perfect.
不不 求求你
No, no, no. Please.
这下他闭嘴了
That should keep him quiet.
准备好演第三幕了吗
Ready for act 3?
猜到了吗 希德妮
Got it figured out yet, Sidney?
为与翻拍主题一致
In keeping with our remake theme,
特雷弗是新一代的比利·卢姆斯
Trevor is this generation’s Billy Loomis
而我们是无辜的受害者 希德妮和兰迪
and we’re the innocent victims: Sidney and Randy.
你那时 世界只能听人讲述发生的一切
See, with you, the world just heard about what happened
但我们这代
but with us,
他们会看到
they’re gonna see it.
这会轰动全球
It’s gonna be a worldwide sensation.
人们都会看这些东西
And people gotta see this shit.
如今哪有人还看书啊
It’s not like anyone reads anymore.
我会名扬四海 你永远无法匹及
I gonna know fame like you never even dreamed of.
只有两个孩子幸存了下来
Last two teenagers standing.
这次兰迪终于得到了心仪的女孩
This time Randy gets the girl.
你太棒了 完美的受害者
You’re amazing. And you’re the perfect victim.
我今天太会骗人了 不是吗
I was so unbelievable today, wasn’t I?
我撒了那么多谎
I mean, I told so many lies,
我自己都要信了
I actually started to believe them.
我真觉得我有这个天赋
I really think that I was born for this.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do this?
你知道在这家长大的感受吗
Do you know what it was like growing up in this family?
作为你的亲人 听到的永远都是
Related to you? I mean, all I ever heard was
希德妮这个 希德妮那个
Sidney this and Sidney that,
希德妮 希德妮 希德妮
and Sidney, Sidney, Sidney.
你总是他妈那么特别
You were always so fucking special!
现在轮到我了
Well, now I am the special one.
你会露出马脚的 向来如此
You’ll slip, they always do.
来吧 查理 我们赶紧的吧
Come on, Charlie. Let’s go on with this.
你必须坚强 忍♥着点 知道吗
You have to be strong and hold still. Ok?
嗯 老法子 就像比利和斯图
Yeah, yeah, old school, like Billy and Stu.
来吧 宝贝 加把劲 来吧
Come on, baby, get it up. Come on.
捅肩膀 捅肩膀 捅肩膀 来吧
Shoulder me, shoulder me, shoulder me. Get it up!
好疼啊 我们不是这样排练的
It’s hurts! Not the way we rehearsed it.
像你说的 查理 比利和斯图
You said it, Charlie: Billy and Stu.
特雷弗和你
Trevor and you.
什么才是媒体的最爱 宝贝
What the media really loves, baby,
唯一的幸存者
is a sole survivor.
问她就知道了
Just ask you know who.
特雷弗是你的搭档
Trevor was your partner
而你则是主谋
and you, you were the idea man.
你连朋友都杀吗
Even your friends?
我朋友吗
My friends?
你搞清楚没有
What world are you living in?
我不需要朋友 我需要粉丝
I don’t need friends. I need fans.
你还不明白吗
Don’t you get it?!
杀你不是最终目的
This has never been about killing you.
而是要成为你
It’s about…becoming you.
老天 我妈都得死啊
I mean, for fuck’s sake, my own mother had to die,
虽然这我不心疼 就为了尊重原版
no great loss there… so I could stay true to the original.
很病态 是吗 病态是新的正常
It’s sick, right? Well sick is the new sane.
你有过你的辉煌 现在我想要我的
You had your 15 minutes, now I want mine!
我该做什么呢
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
上大学 读研 工作吗
Go to college, grad school, work?
看看周围 我们如今都活在公众的目光下
Look around, we all live in public now,
活在网络世界里
we’re all on the Internet.
你以为现在的人怎么出名啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!