带她们从后门走 躲开那些媒体
Uh, take ’em out the back way. Avoid that circus out there.
-走 -别碰我
– Come on. – Don’t touch me!
-他是我上司啊 -连看门的都是你上司
– He’s my superior. – The janitor is your superior.
咱们继续干活儿
Let’s get back to work!
这幢大楼有后门吗
Isn’t there a back way out of this building?
嗯 应该在巷子那边
Yeah. Down that alley, I think.
你们待在这儿 我去开车
You guys just stay here. I’m gonna get the car.
别动 别出声
Don’t move. Don’t make a sound.
她在那儿 希德妮
There she is. Sidney!
今晚真够呛 发生了什么 你没事吧
That was some night. What happened? Are you all right?
她不会回答任何问题的
She’s not answering any questions, all right?
-别来烦我们 -不 泰滕姆 没关系
– Just leave us alone. – No. No. Tatum. It’s okay.
-她也只是在尽职 对吗 盖尔 -没错
– She’s just doin’ her job, right, Gale? – Yes, that’s right.
-书怎么样了 -今年晚些时候就能出版
– So, how’s the book? – Well, it’ll be out later this year.
我会去买♥♥的
I’ll look for it.
我会给你寄一本
I’ll send you a copy.
天呐
Jeez.
-真不错 -贱♥人♥
– Nice shot. – Bitch!
不 我是说拍得好
No, I mean, camera shot.
你这一拳是哪学的
Where’d you learn to punch like that?
太赞了 “我会给你寄一本”
God, I loved it. “I’ll send you a copy. ”
贱♥人♥被击倒了
Bitch went down.
“我会给你寄一本”
“I’ll send you a copy.”
小希大战超级贱♥人♥ 你太厉害了
Sid- Superbitch! You are so cool.
那记右勾拳是不是拿点冰敷敷
Thought you might want some ice for that right hook.
谢了
Thanks.
我就在隔壁 尽量睡一会儿吧
I’ll be right next door. Try to get some sleep.
你真觉得是比利做的吗
Do you really think Billy did it?
他当时在场 泰滕姆
He was there, Tatum.
我就知道他不可能那么完美 肯定是有缺陷的
He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was too perfect.
-电♥话♥ 亲爱的 -是谁
– Telephone, honey. – Who is it?
找小希的
It’s for Sid.
-我爸爸吗 -应该不是
– My dad? – I don’t think so.
-让他留言吧 -不 我去接吧
– Take a message. – No, um, I’ll get it.
她怎么样了
How’s she doin’?
-喂 -你好 希德妮
– Hello. – Hello, Sidney.

No!
可怜的男朋友比利啊
Poor Billy-boyfriend.
无辜的人碰上你总要遭殃
An innocent guy doesn’t stand a chance with you.
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
-看来你又指错人了 -杜伊
– Looks like you fingered the wrong guy again. – Dewey!
-你是谁 -杜伊
– Who are you? – Dewey!
-挂掉 小希 -别担心
– Hang up, Sid. – Don’t worry.
-你很快就会知道的 我保证 -杜伊
– You’ll find out soon enough. I promise. – Dewey!
怎么了
What?
-还怎么了 -怎么了
– What? – What?

Hello.
希德妮·普莱斯考特昨晚逃过了一场恶性袭击
Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night…
她母亲是莫琳·普莱斯考特
is the daughter of Maureen Prescott
她去年遭人残忍♥杀害
who was brutally killed last year…
已被定罪的杀人犯柯顿·韦瑞闯入了他们家
when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home…
残忍♥地强♥奸♥并将她折磨致死
and savagely raped and tortured the deceased.
经小希德妮
Cotton Weary is currently
指认定罪以后
awaiting appeal for the death sentence…
柯顿·韦瑞目前正在等待进行死刑上诉
handed down after the young Sidney testified against him.
她是这起案子的关键目击证人…
She was the key witness in the State’s case against the-
永远不会消停 是吗
It’s never gonna stop, is it?
比利被释放了
Billy was released.
他的通话记录没问题 电♥话♥不是他打的
His cellular bill was clean. He didn’t make those calls.
我们正在查郡内所有移♥动♥电♥话♥的通话记录
We’re checkin’ every cellular account in the county.
交叉对比给你和凯茜·贝克打过电♥话♥的人
Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced.
会花不少时间 但是我们会抓住他的
It’s gonna take some time, but we’ll find him.
你没事吧
You okay?
别担心 小希 这里是学校 你很安全
Don’t worry, Sid, it’s school. You’ll be safe here.
差点惨遭屠♥杀♥是什么感觉
So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered?
-别来烦她 -走吧 小希
– Now leave her alone. – Come on, Sid.
人♥民♥想知道
People wanna know.
-他们有权知道 -别烦她
– They have a right to know. – Leave her alone.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
她只是想来上学 把摄像机关了
She just wants to get an education. Turn that thing off.
怎么了
What?
等我一会儿
Just a sec.
别继续走了
Stop right there.
我不是来打架的 只是想谈谈
I’m not here to fight. I just need to talk.
肯尼 准备摄像机
Kenny, camera, now!
不做记录 不能摄像
Off the record. No camera.
-得了吧 -行吗 你欠我的
– Forget it. – Please? You owe me.
-我什么都不欠你 -你欠我妈妈的
– I owe you shit! – You owe my mother!
你妈妈的死是去年最火的案件
Your mother’s murder was last year’s hottest court case.
早晚会有人写本书的
Somebody was gonna write a book about it.
是啊 那个人非得是你
Right. And it had to be you
还非得写一堆扯淡的理论
with all your lies and bullshit theories.
你有什么不满
What is your problem?
你如愿了 柯顿·韦瑞入狱了
You got what you wanted. Cotton Weary’s in jail.
要被处死了 一本书也不会改变这个结果
They’re gonna gas him. A book is not gonna change that.
你还相信他是无辜的吗
Do you still think he’s innocent?
是你的证词让他被判刑
Your testimony put him away.
我怎么想的无所谓
It doesn’t really matter what I think.
审判期间
During the trial,
你写了很多关于我的报道 说我撒谎
you did all those stories about me. You called me a liar.
我的确认为你错误地指证了他
I think you falsely identified him, yes.
-你跟柯顿谈过吗 -谈过很多次
– Have you talked to Cotton? – Many times.
-他的说法改过吗 -完全没有
– And has his story changed? – Not one word.
他承认跟你妈妈做♥爱♥了 但仅此而已
He admits to having sex with your mother, but that’s all.
他在撒谎 她才不会碰他呢
He’s lying. She never would’ve touched him.
他强♥奸♥了她 然后残忍♥地杀害了她
He raped her, and then he- he butchered her.
他衣服上沾满了她的血
Her blood was all over his coat.
他那晚喝醉了
He was drunk that night.
是你妈妈先勾引了他 随后他把衣服落在了你家
He left his coat at your house after your mother seduced him.
我看见他穿着那衣服离开了
I saw him leave wearing it.
不 你是看到穿着那衣服的人离开
No, you saw someone leave wearing that coat.
那人还把衣服栽赃在了柯顿车上 陷害了他
The same someone who planted it in Cotton’s car, framing him.

No.
柯顿杀了我妈妈
Cotton murdered my mother.
你现在也不确定了 是吗
You’re not so sure any more, are you?
熊猫眼不错啊 走吧 小希
Nice welt, sweetie. Let’s go, Sid.
-凶手还逍遥法外 对吗 -走吧 小希
– The killer’s still on the loose, isn’t he? – Come on, Sid.
这几件杀人案是有关联的
Those murders are related.
抱歉打花了你的脸
I’m sorry I mangled your face.
-等等 希德妮别走 -你够了
– Wait, Sidney, don’t go! – Just stop, all right?
天呐 无辜者被判死刑
Jesus Christ! An innocent man on death row.
凶手还逍遥法外
A killer still on the loose.
肯尼 我不是做梦吧
Kenny, tell me I’m dreaming.
要直播吗
You wanna go live?
不不 别急 我们还没有切实证据
No, no, no. Not so fast. We don’t have anything concrete.
这是大事啊 你得采取行动
This is huge. You can’t just sit on it.
当然
I know!
所以说我们需要证据
That’s why we need proof.
如果我猜对了 我能救人一命
If I’m right about this, I could save a man’s life.
你知道那样我的书销量得多好吗
Do you know what that could do for my book sales?
我就不该来上学
This is a mistake. I shouldn’t be here.
下课后来这儿见我 好吗 小希
I want you to meet me right here after class, okay, Sid?

All right.
我没见着比利 他很生气吗
Hey, I haven’t seen Billy around. Is he really pissed?
你是说被你指为凶手之后吗
Oh, you mean after you branded him the Candyman?
-他当然心碎了 -斯图
– No, his heart’s broken. Ow! – Stu!
他们为什么要这么干
Why are they doing this?
开玩笑吗 看看这里 简直像过圣诞节
Are you kidding me? Look at this place. It’s like Christmas.
又犯二了
Stupidity leak.
别激动啊
Easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!