门锁上了 我听到了尖叫声 你没事吧
The door’s locked. I heard screaming. You all right?
那个凶手在这儿 他在屋里
The killer’s here. He’s in the house.
他在屋里
No, he’s in the house.
他有刀 他会杀了我们的
He’s got a knife. He’s gonna kill us.
他走了 他走了 没事的
He’s gone. He’s gone. It’s all right.
怎么了
What?
小希 怎么了
Sid, what?
等等 等等 希德妮
Wait, wait. Wait, Sidney,
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
怎么回事 希德妮 快回来
What’s going on? Sidney, come back!
希德妮
Sidney!
不好意思
Sorry!
这是我捡到的
I found this.
快来
Come on!
把手放在一起
All right, hold your hands together.
你想放弃保持沉默的权利吗
Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent?
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything.
你想放弃请律师 并在审讯过程中
Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney…
要求他们在场的权利吗
and have them present during questioning?
问她 她会告诉你的
Ask her. She’ll tell you.
问她啊
Ask her.
什么情况 杜伊
What do you got, Dewey?
-我抓到他了治安官 -等等
– I caught him, Sheriff. – Wait.
抓到了谁
Who is that?
-比利·卢米斯 -治安官 让他们放开我
– Billy Loomis. – Sheriff, Sheriff, call these guys off.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do it.
-走吧 -治安官 等等 等等
– Let’s go. – Sheriff, wait! Wait, listen.
打给我爸爸
Call my dad.
打给他 他会告诉你的 打给他
Please, call him. He’ll tell you. Just call him.
希德妮 希德妮
Sidney! Sidney!
-她怎么样 -小希比看上去坚强多了
– How’s she doing? – Sid’s tougher than she looks.
-经历了那么多事 当然得坚强 -小希
– She’d have to be, all the shit she’s been through. – Sid!
今天咱们见了好几次了
Well, we’re seein’ a lot of you today.
你能跟我们去警局
You gonna be able to come down
回答几个问题吗 小希
to the station and answer a few questions, Sid?
该死 希德妮
Oh, shit, Sidney!
天呐 小希 对不起我迟到了 你没事吧
God, Sid, I’m so sorry I was late. Are you all right?
泰滕姆 你不能待在这儿
Tatum, you can’t be here.
-这里是犯罪现场 -没事的
– This is an official crime scene. – It’s okay.
她爸爸出城了 她今晚跟我们一起住
Her dad’s out of town, all right? She’s staying with us tonight.
-妈妈知道吗 -当然了 杜呆子
– Does Mom know? – Yes, doofus.
-先送你走吧 -她会没事的
– Let’s get you out of here. – She’ll be okay.
-走吧 小希 -你不会相信我找到了什么
– Come on, Sid. – Oh, you won’t believe this.
吓人吧
Creepy, huh?
该死
I’ll be damned.
-怎么了 -上帝啊 快准备摄像机
– What? – Jesus! The camera, hurry!
我不叫上帝
My name isn’t Jesus.
希德妮 是你吗
Sidney, is that you in there?
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们带走的是希德妮·普莱斯考特吗
Is that Sidney Prescott they took away?
-无可奉告 -她怎么了
– I’m not talking to you. – What happened to her?
关你什么事
None of your damn business.
我听说凶手穿了戏服 是真的吗
I heard something about a costume. Is that true?
你能告诉我些什么吗
Can you tell me anything?
能啊 你真是个烦人精
Yeah, you’re a real pain in the ass.
别去烦小希
Leave Sid alone.
她要去哪
Where’s she goin’?
-听着 肯尼 -怎么了
– Look. Kenny? – Yeah?
我知道你大概超重了50多磅
I know that you’re about 50 pounds overweight,
但当我说”快点”时
but when I say “hurry”…
就是
please interpret that
“你个死肥猪给我赶紧的”的意思
as “move your fat, tub-of-lard ass now!”
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
你确定他住在希尔顿酒店吗
Are you sure it was the Hilton?
在机场附近
At the airport.
他没有登记入住
He’s not registered there.
他会不会住在了别的地方
Could he have stayed somewhere else?
我也不知道 可能吧
I don’t know. I guess.
别担心 小希 我们会找到他的
Don’t worry, Sid. We’ll find him.
杜伊 他们把面具拿来了
Dewey, they got that mask in.
-收到 调度 -我马上回来
– Roger, dispatch. – I’ll be right back.
等等
Hold on a minute.
我问问你
Let me ask you this.
你为什么带着部移♥动♥电♥话♥ 孩子
What’re you doin’ with a cellular telephone, son?
人人都有 治安官
Everybody’s got one, Sheriff.
那些电♥话♥不是我打的
I didn’t make those calls, I swear.
老天啊 你就不能去查查通话记录吗
Why don’t you check the phone bill, for Christ’s sake!
打给维塔电♥话♥公♥司♥
Call Vital Phone Comp.
他们有每通呼出电♥话♥的记录
They got the records of every number dialled.
谢了 汉克 我们正在查呢
Thanks, Hank. We’re on top of it.
你今晚去希德妮家干什么
What were you doing over at Sidney’s house tonight?
我只是想见她而已
I wanted to see her, that’s all.
昨晚呢
And last night?
希德妮说你昨晚也爬进了她的窗户
Sidney said you crawled through her window last night too.
你昨晚出去了吗
You went out last night?
我看电视看得无聊了 就想出去转转
I was watchin’ TV. I got bored. I decided to go for a ride.
你有没有刚好路过凯茜·贝克家
Did you happen to ride by Casey Becker’s house?
没有
No.
我没有
No, I didn’t.
治安官 我没有杀人
Sheriff, I didn’t kill anybody!
孩子 拿到通话记录之前
We’re gonna have to hold you, son,
我们得对你进行关押
till we get those phone records.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
知道吗 不是我♥干♥的
You know that? I didn’t do it.
-二号♥摄像机 -上
– Camera Two? – Go. I do.
里面还有甜甜圈吗
Are there any more doughnuts in there?
-快来 肯尼 -他们不让任何人进去
– Move it, Kenny. – They’re not lettin’ anybody in.
我不是普通人
I’m not just anyone.
贱神
Bitch goddess.
-肯尼 开始拍摄了吗 -开始了
– Kenny, are we on? – Yeah, go.
这里是盖尔·威瑟斯
Gale Weathers
从伍兹伯勒警局为您带来现场报道
reporting live from Woodsboro police station…
她去哪
Hey, where’s she going?
希望能看到希德妮·普莱斯考特
Where we hope to get a glimpse of Sidney Prescott.
-小心点 女士 -别乱动手
– Hey, watch it, lady. – Hey, watch the hand!
-你知道我们是谁吗 -不得拍照
– Do you know who you’re dealing with? – No cameras, please.
告诉他们啊 爸爸
Tell ’em. Come on, Dad.
告诉他们
Tell ’em!
-他在等律师 比利 -希德妮
– He’s waiting for the lawyer, Billy. – Sidney!
-希德妮 别这样 你了解我的 -走吧
– Sidney, come on. You know me. – All right, come on.
-希德妮 看着我 -别给我们添麻烦
– Sidney, look at me! – Don’t give us any trouble.
别这样
Come on!
小希 我们马上离开这里
Sid, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这套服装全国零售店都有卖♥♥
They sell this costume at every five-and-dime in the state.
没法追查购买♥♥记录
There’s no way to track the purchase.
移♥动♥电♥话♥记录呢
What about that cellular phone bill?
我们正在调卢米斯的记录
Well, we’re pulling Loomis’s account.
得等到明早才能有消息
We won’t know anything until the morning.
快点吧
Oh, come on!
你觉得是他干的吗
You think he did it?
20年前 我会说绝对不可能
Twenty years ago, I would’ve said, “Not a chance. ”
但现在这些孩子
But these kids today,
我还真是不懂了
damned if I know.
-杜伊 我们能走了吗 -等等
– Hey, Dewey, can we go now? – Hold on a second.
该死的 杜伊
Goddamn it, Dewey!
妈妈怎么和你说的
What did Mama tell you?
我穿上制♥服♥ 你就得把我当做执法人员对待
When I wear this badge, you treat me like a man of the law!
不好意思 杜小伊警官
I’m sorry, Deputy Dewey-boy,
但是我们想走了 行吗
but we’re ready to go. Now, okay?