我或许是早该死了
I probably should be.
我从没想过我会庆幸自己是个处♥男♥
I never thought I’d be so happy to be a virgin.
该死的
Fucker!
跟你妈打个招呼
Say hello to your mother.
没事了
It’s okay.
这次我记得开保险了 你个混♥蛋♥
Guess I remembered the safety that time, you bastard.
小心 这个时候
Careful. This is the moment
大家都以为他已经死掉的凶手会突然醒来
when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life
最后吓人一次
for one last scare.
在我电影里不会
Not in my movie.
爸爸 兰迪 帮帮我
Dad. Randy, help me out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -嗯
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
-撑住了 -好
– Hang in there, buddy. – All right.
好了 我们这么拍
Okay, I think it’s going to go something like this.
跟住我
Just stay with me.
这里是盖尔·威瑟斯 为您带来这则重大新闻的
Hi, this is Gale Weathers with an exclusive eyewitness account
独家目击叙述
of this amazing breaking story.
又有几名本地青少年被杀
Several more local teens are dead…
而令这个安宁小镇惊恐不已的
bringing to an end the harrowing mystery of the mass killing
可怕屠♥杀♥谜团也就此终结
that has terrified this peaceful community
一切犹如恐怖电影的桥段
like the plot of some scary movie.
一切起于一通惊恐的911报♥警♥求救
It all began with a scream over 9-1-1
止于令伍兹伯勒镇震惊的屠♥杀♥
and ended in a bloodbath that has rocked the town of Woodsboro
整件事都发生在这座看似安宁的别♥墅♥里
all played out here in this peaceful farmhouse
这里远离大城市的犯罪 听不到警笛喧嚣
far from the crimes and the sirens of the larger cities
本是躲避那一切的居所
that its residents had fled.
好了 归位 快点
Okay, let’s take it back to one. Come on. Move it.
这是我的大机会 快点
This is my big shot. Let’s go.