听到了吗 斯图 她好像是想要动机
Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive.
我不相信有动机这回事 小希
Well, I don’t really believe in motive, Sid.
诺曼·贝茨[《惊魂记》]有动机吗
I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?
没有
No.
汉尼拔·莱克特为什么喜欢吃人有定论吗
Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people?
没有吧
Don’t think so!
瞧见没 没有动机其实更吓人 小希
See, it’s a lot scarier when there’s no motive, Sid.
我们是帮了你妈♥个♥忙 小希
We did your mom a favour, Sid.
那女人就是个臭婊♥子♥
That woman was a slut-bag whore…
到处放骚
who flashed her shit all over town
好像把自己当成莎朗·斯通了
like she was Sharon Stone or something.
是啊 我们算是了结了她的痛苦
Yeah, we put her out of her misery,
面对现实吧 希德妮
’cause let’s face it, Sidney…
你妈妈可不比莎朗·斯通
your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm?
这个动机够好吗
Is that motive enough for you?
那这个呢
Well, how about this?
你的婊♥子♥老妈上了我爸
Your slut mother was fucking my father…
就因为她 我妈妈才搬走 抛弃了我
and she’s the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me.
这个动机如何
How’s that for a motive?
被母亲抛弃会造成严重的行为偏差
Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour.
至少是让你失常了
It certainly fucked you up.
让你跟一个精神变♥态♥上了床
It made you have sex with a psychopath.
是啊 你跟他上♥床♥了 你现在不是处♥女♥了
That’s right. You gave it up. Now you’re no longer a virgin.
我说了”处♥女♥”
I said “Virgin. ”
现在你必须死了 这是规矩
Now you gotta die. Those are the rules.
假如这是一部恐怖片 小希
Let’s pretend it’s all a scary movie, Sid.
你觉得它会如何结束
How do you think it’s gonna end?
这是最棒的部分了 你会喜欢的
This is the greatest part! You’re gonna love this.
我们有个惊喜给你 希德妮
We got a surprise for you, Sidney.
嗯 你会喜欢的 很吓人的
Yeah, you’re gonna love this one. It’s a scream, baby!
稍等 我就回来
Hold on a sec. I’ll be right back.
知道什么时间了吗 小希
You know what time it is, Sid?
过午夜了
It’s after midnight.
是你妈妈的忌日 恭喜
It’s your mom’s anniversary. Congratulations.
我们一年前的今天杀了她
We killed her exactly one year ago today.
注意喽
Attention!
3号♥门后面是什么 希德妮
What do we have behind door number three, Sidney?
-爸爸 -别动
– Daddy! – Whoa, hold it.
别乱动
That’s enough.
看来这个我们用不上了
Guess we won’t be needing this any more, huh?
看啊 电♥话♥ 这也用不上了
And, oh, look at this. Ring, ring. Won’t need this.
猜到结局了吗 小希
Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?
好好想啊 希德妮
Come on, Sidney.
仔细想想啊
You think about it now, huh?
你♥爸♥爸是主要嫌犯 我们克隆了他的移♥动♥电♥话♥
Your daddy’s the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular.
证据都在这儿了
The evidence is all right there, baby!
或许你父亲崩溃了
What if your father snapped?
你妈妈的忌日让他发狂
Your mother’s anniversary set him off,
他展开大屠♥杀♥ 把所有人都杀了
and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone.
除了比利和我 我们被他留下等死
Except for Billy and me. We were left for dead.
然后他杀了你
Then he kills you…
随后自己举枪自尽
and shoots himself in the head.
-完美结局 -我想出来的
– Perfect ending. – I thought of that.
看好了
Watch this.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 准备好了
– Ready? – Yeah. Yeah! I’m ready, baby!
好了 做吧 来吧
Right! Get up! Yeah, babe, get up!
下手吧
Hit it!
好样的 伙计 老天
Good one, man. Jesus.
该死 到我了
Oh, shit. My turn.
别忘了 捅侧面 别太深
Don’t forget. Stay to the side and don’t go too deep.
好 我记得了
Okay. I’ll remember.
该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的 斯图
Fuck! Goddamn it, Stu!
抱歉 比利 我大概是有点嫉妒了
Sorry, Billy. I guess I got a little too zealous, huh?
-刀给我 -不
– Give me the knife. – No.
刀给我
Give me the knife!
马上
Now!
明白了吗 小希 除了我们 所有人都死了
You see, Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us.
我们可以继续下去 策划续集
We get to carry on and plan the sequel…
因为如今 怎么能不拍续集啊
’cause let’s face it, baby, these days ya gotta have a sequel!
你们两个变♥态♥ 电影看多了
You sick fucks. You’ve seen one too many movies.
小希 别怪罪到电影头上
Now, Sid, don’t you blame the movies.
电影才不会制♥造♥变♥态♥
Movies don’t create psychos.
我有点头晕了
I feel a little woozy here!
好了
All right.
好了 你去拿枪
All right, you get the gun.
我把老爸解开
And I’ll untie Pops, okay?
快去
Now!
好吧
Okay.
休斯顿 我们这里有麻烦了
Houston, we- we have a problem here.
-什么 -枪啊 伙计
– What? – The gun, man. The gun.
我刚刚就放这里了 现在没了
I put it right there, and it’s not there.
-哪去了 -在这儿呢 混♥蛋♥
– Where the fuck is it? – Right here, asshole.
-我以为她死了 -她看着像是死了
– Man, I thought she was dead. – She looked dead, man.
-现在也是 -我给你们个结局吧
– Still does. – I’ve got an ending for you.
被留在新闻转播车里等死的记者
The reporter left for dead in the news van…
醒了过来
comes to…
撞见了你们两个混♥蛋♥ 找到了枪
stumbles on you two dipshits, finds the gun…
挫败了你们的计划 拯救了大局
foils your plan and saves the day.
我喜欢这个结局
I like that ending.
我知道一件你不知道的事
I know something you don’t.
该死 不要
Fuck. No!
好样的
Yeah, man.

Yeah.
太温馨了
Aw, so sweet.
开了保险才更好使
It works better without the safety on.
这里是盖尔·威瑟斯 结束报道
This is Gale Weathers signing off.
亲爱的 你会喜欢的
Babe, you’re gonna love this!
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
他们哪去了 他们哪去了
Where are they? Where are they?
我不知道 比利 我好疼啊
I don’t know, Billy, but I’m hurtin’, man.
该死
Fuck!
让语♥音♥信箱接吗
Shall I let the machine get it?
-喂 -你一个人在屋子里吗
– Hello? – Are you alone in the house?
贱♥人♥ 你躲哪去了
Bitch! You bitch! Where the fuck are you?
别急啊 我们先玩个游戏
Not so fast. We’re gonna play a little game.
叫做”猜猜谁刚刚报了警
It’s called “Guess Who Just Called The Police
把你个混♥蛋♥的事都说出去了”
And Reported Your Sorry Motherfucking Ass. ”
找到她 你个白♥痴♥ 起来啊
Find her, you dipshit! Get up!
我起不来 比利 你伤我太深了
I can’t, Billy. You already cut me too deep.
我觉得我要死了
I think I’m dying here, man.
跟她继续通话
Talk to her. Talk to her.
-喂 -斯图 斯图
– Hello? – Oh, Stu, Stu, Stu.
你的动机是什么 比利就有动机
What’s your motive? Billy’s got one.
警方就要赶来了 你要怎么跟他们说
The police are on their way. What are you gonna tell them?
同辈压力 我太敏感了
Peer pressure. I’m far too sensitive.
我要把你撕碎 贱♥人♥ 就像你妈妈那样
I’m gonna rip you up, you bitch, just like your fucking mother!
-先找到我啊 你个长不大的娘炮 -该死
– You’ve gotta find me first, you pansy-assed mama’s boy! – Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥拿电♥话♥砸我 混♥蛋♥
You fuckin’ hit me with the phone, dick!
混♥蛋♥ 你在哪
Fucker, where are you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You fuck!
-你真报♥警♥了吗 -当然了
– Did you really call the police? – You bet your sorry ass I did.
我妈妈爸爸会生我气的
My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
我的胳膊
My arm!
我一直挺喜欢你的 小希
I always had a thing for ya, Sid!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
对不起 没事的
I’m sorry. It’s all right.
天呐 兰迪 我以为你死了
Oh, my God, Randy. I thought you were dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!