不是
No.
不 我就是在想
No. I was just thinking…
如果是你 这样洗清自己的嫌疑很聪明
if it were you it’d be a very clever way to throw me off track.
用你唯一的一通电♥话♥打给我
You know, using your one phone call to call me
这样我就不会觉得是你了 就是这样
so that I wouldn’t think it was you, that’s all.
是吗
Really.
我要怎么样
What do I have to do
才能向你证明我不是杀人犯
to prove to you that I’m not a killer?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -希德妮
– Oh, my God. – Sidney-
比利 小心
Billy, watch out!
小希
Sid.
该死
Shit!
救命啊 来人救命啊
Help me, somebody! Help me!
救命
Help me!
不 杰米
No, Jamie.
小心哦
Uh, watch out.
小心 杰米 你知道他就在附近
Watch out, Jamie. You know he’s around.
你知道…
You- You know-
看啊
Look-
看啊 他就在那儿 我都说了
Look, there he is. I told you.
我说了 他就在附近
I told you he was right around the corner.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米 看你身后啊 看你身后
Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you.
转过去 你身后
Turn around. Behind you.
总是这样 在你身后啊
All the time! Behind you!
你身后
Behind you.
杰米 转过去 天呐
Jamie, turn around. Ohh! God! Yeah.
救命 救命
Help me! Help!
让我进去
Let me in!
-凶手在追杀我 他在屋里 -在哪 等等
– The killer’s coming after me! He’s in the house! – Where? Wait.
-这是房♥子里的摄像机 看 -你身后
– There’s a camera in the house. Look. – Behind you!
-天呐 不 -该死
– Oh, my God. No. – Oh, shit.
杰米 杰米
Jamie. Jamie.
-在你身后 小子 -兰迪
– Behind you, kid! – Randy!
-在你身后 -转身啊
– Behind ya! – Look around!
该死
Shit.
-怎么了 -我们有30秒延迟
– What? – We’re on 30-second delay.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-车上有电♥话♥吗 -嗯
– Is there a phone in the van? – Yeah.
把自己锁在车里 打给治安官请求支援
Lock yourself in it. Call the sheriff for backup.
小心
Be careful!
尼尔
Neil?
普莱斯考特先生
Mr Prescott?
该死
Shit!
肯尼 我需要移♥动♥电♥话♥
Kenny, I need the cellular!
肯尼
Kenny!
肯尼
Kenny!
-911 -怎么回事啊
– 9-1-1. – What’s going on?
天呐
Oh, God!
停车
Stop!
天呐
Oh, God!
杜伊
Dewey!
杜伊 你在哪
Dewey, where are you?
杜伊
Dewey!
希德妮
Sidney?
杜伊
Dewey!
该死
Shit!
7825 疑犯位置105北大街52号♥
7825, suspect at 105 North Avenue 52.
喂 救救我 我在特纳巷斯图·马克家
Hello. Help me, please. I’m at Stu Marker’s house on Turner Lane.
特纳巷261号♥ 救命 他要杀我
It’s 261 Turner Lane. Please, he’s gonna try and kill me.
希德妮 希德妮
Sidney! Sidney!
老天爷啊 我们得赶快逃走
Jesus, we’ve got to get the fuck out of here!
-站住 -别开枪
– Stop right there! – Don’t shoot.
是我啊 我发现了泰滕姆的尸体
It’s me! I found Tatum. She’s dead.
我觉得是斯图干的
I think Stu did it.
-别听他的 希德妮 -别过来
– Don’t listen to him, Sidney! – Stay back!
是斯图干的
Stu did it.
他杀了比利
He killed Billy!
-他杀了我的泰滕姆 -是你干的
– He killed my Tatum! – You did it!
他杀了我的泰滕姆
He killed my Tatum!
-我没有 -撒谎
– No, I didn’t! – You lie!
希德妮 求你 把枪给我
Sidney, baby, please, give me that gun!
把枪给我 老天啊
Give me that gun! Christ, man!
我没有
No, I didn’t.
我没有 希德妮 是他
No, I didn’t. Sid, he did it!
是他 希德妮
He did it, Sidney!
求你 不是我 是他 相信我
Please, I didn’t do it. He did it. Please!
求你了 希德妮
Please, Sidney.
你俩都去死吧
Fuck you both!
-别 -别这样 希德妮
– Please! – No! No! Sidney!
-开门啊 -是他干的
– Open up! – He did it!
救命 他发疯了
Help me! He’s going crazy!
-希德妮 -走开
– Sidney! – Go away!
希德妮
Sidney?
走开
Leave me alone.
-小希 -比利
– Sid. – Billy.
比利 比利 你没事吧
Billy. Billy. Are you okay?
-我没事 -我以为你死了
– I’m okay. – I thought you were dead.
我伤了 但是没事
No, I’m like a stuck pig, but I’m all right.
-起来 -帮帮我
– Get up. – Help me.
-我没事 -你在流血
– I’m okay. – You’re bleeding.
-天呐 -我们得去找人帮忙
– Oh, my God. – We’ve gotta get help.
不行 他就在外面
No, he’s out there.
不 给我枪 给我枪 没事的
No, give me the gun. Give me the gun. It’s okay.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
小心
Careful.
-救救我 -进来 进来
– Please help me! – Come in, come in!
斯图发狂了 他疯了
Stu’s flipped out! He’s gone mad!
我们有时候都会有点疯
We all go a little mad sometimes.
-不 比利 -该死
– No, Billy! – Oh, fuck!
《惊魂记》 安东尼·博金斯的名句
Anthony Perkins, “Psycho. ”
玉米糖浆 《魔女嘉莉》里的猪血也是这个
Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig’s blood in “Carrie. ”
斯图 救救我
Stu. Help me, please.
没想到吧 希德妮
Surprise, Sidney.

No!
好了
Oh, now.
怎么了 希德妮 你像是见鬼了
What’s the matter, Sidney? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
都是游戏的一部分 希德妮
It’s all part of the game, Sidney.
-叫做”猜猜我会怎么死” -操你
– It’s called “Guess How I’m Gonna Die. ” – Fuck you!
不不 那个我们已经玩过了 记得吗
No, no, no, no, no. We already played that game, remember?
-你输了 -这游戏很好玩 希德妮
– You lost. – It’s a fun game, Sidney.
我们问你个问题 如果你答错了
See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong…
你就要死
You die!
你答对了 还是得死
You get it right, you die.
你们俩都疯了
You’re crazy, both of you.
其实 我们更喜欢”有精神病”这个词
Actually, we prefer the term “Psychotic. ”
你们休想逃脱制裁
You’ll never get away with this.
是吗
Oh, no?
跟柯顿·韦瑞说去啊
Tell that to Cotton Weary.
你都不会相信陷害他有多容易
You wouldn’t believe how easy he was to frame.
看几部电影 学几招
Watch a few movies, take a few notes.
-太好玩了 -不
– It was fun. – No!
你想去哪
Where’re you goin’?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要杀我妈妈
Why did you kill my mother?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!